Best Gifts for The Lady

No, but I tend to not talk out my ass about things I don't know about.

Careful there, I read your posts............ :lol:
Well, then challenge those posts.

Why, it's more fun reading them and laughing then getting into a fruitless argument over stupid bull shit. :lol:

Of course getting treatment for anal retentiveness wouldn't hurt you one bit.
I know the perfect Doctor for ya.

grouchodr.gif

Last edited:
Careful there, I read your posts............ :lol:
Well, then challenge those posts.

Why, it's more fun reading them and laughing then getting into a fruitless argument over stupid bull shit. :lol:

Of course getting treatment for anal retentiveness wouldn't hurt you one bit.
I know the perfect Doctor for ya.

grouchodr.gif

I understand. Best to stay silent and be believed a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

My mom is 84 with wretched rheumatoid arthritis that has malformed (misformed?) her hands and feet. She's lost so much strength (not to mention weight/body fat) from it that she can only read paperbacks because holding a book is hard for her. My brother wants to get her a Kindle for Christmas -- which I think is a terrific idea. He mentioned to my dad who balked and balked saying what the hell do you need that for when you have a book? This from a man who has always loved 'gadgets'. Now? He won't even use the 'guide' button on the damn Comcast remote. Gaaa, the denseness never ceases to amaze me at times.

Lumpy, your wife would like a dog. Trust me on this. A nice dog, not too big and not too small. A dogsized dog. Yep.

We have 2 dogs and I'd be glad to get another one but we have these 4 cats that just wont play on the street..

I think Jewelry will be the best option to buy. My FS brought me a Black Diamond Studs from mysolitaire.com i am very happy with that.

A few years ago... my Dad bought my Mom a box of her favorite chocolates.... meh, no big deal.... those chocs sat on the table for a couple of days till Mom decided she would open them. She did. One of the chocs was missing!! In it's place were the most beautiful diamond earrings. I thought that was such an adorable thing to do.

A few years ago... my Dad bought my Mom a box of her favorite chocolates.... meh, no big deal.... those chocs sat on the table for a couple of days till Mom decided she would open them. She did. One of the chocs was missing!! In it's place were the most beautiful diamond earrings. I thought that was such an adorable thing to do.

I agree with California Girl you can never go wrong with diamonds and chocolates.
Helzberg diamonds has a beautiful snowflake diamond necklace with Godiva chocolates for $149.00
Go to Helzberg.com
I would love to get something like that. To bad I'm allergic to metal. I love jewlery but I can't wear it.
Hubby says that because of that, it is very hard for him to get something for me. His male friends thinks it's great because their wives spend to much money on jewlery. Ha! Ha! Go figure - it's always something huh?

I'm not getting my wife anything this Christmas. She didn't use what I gave her last year. In fact, it has remained unopened... I gave her a cemetery grave plot!

Buy her a gift certificate for either a day at the Spa or a massage. Lots of women like to be pampered.

I always like to recieve things I will use up during the year. Like bath stuff,body sprays,candles,flavored hot chocolate,movie passes etc. Maybe she would also like something like that.

An electric throw. A small electric blanket she can snuggle into while reading or watching TV, and place in bed while she gets ready to bed for the night. But don't wait until Xmas or whenever the gifts are expected, hide it for a cold night and surprise her. Add a cup of hot chocolate with a shot of her favorite adult beverage and a whipped cream floater.

Forum List

Back