Best Ford commercial ever!

There is a difference between a LOAN and a BAILOUT.

A lot of the Automakers took loans from the FED, even Toyota and BMW. The difference is Ford, Toyota and BMW will actually pay back their loans.

The bailouts of GM and Chrysler have cost the American taxpayers BILLIONS.
The article I linked asked if Ford would have gotten the terms it did from the free market.

But you're right -- we've lost our money to the UAW by way of GM and Chrysler, and we'll never get it back.

I plan on buying a vehicle next year. I love Chevy trucks, but I will not buy a new one. I'll buy used so I don't reward GM's irresponsible behavior.

Before you decide check out the toyota. I wouldn't own anything but a Toyota.

You Commie.

There is a difference between a LOAN and a BAILOUT.

A lot of the Automakers took loans from the FED, even Toyota and BMW. The difference is Ford, Toyota and BMW will actually pay back their loans.

The bailouts of GM and Chrysler have cost the American taxpayers BILLIONS.
The article I linked asked if Ford would have gotten the terms it did from the free market.

But you're right -- we've lost our money to the UAW by way of GM and Chrysler, and we'll never get it back.

I plan on buying a vehicle next year. I love Chevy trucks, but I will not buy a new one. I'll buy used so I don't reward GM's irresponsible behavior.

I like Toyotas, too. They make great trucks.

You Commie.
Toyota trucks are more American-made than Ford trucks.

The Tundra Is Now America’s “Most American” Pickup | Tundra Headquarters

Are you familiar with the concept of web pages? On most of them, there are underlined text that magically take you to other pages.

Here's an example: The Tundra Is Now America’s “Most American” Pickup | Tundra Headquarters

didn't they shut down all the Toyota plants in the U.S. because they couldn't get parts from Japan?
And that means Toyota trucks are less made in America than American-badged trucks...how, exactly?

where did you hear that?
Are you familiar with the concept of web pages? On most of them, there are underlined text that magically take you to other pages.

Here's an example: The Tundra Is Now America’s “Most American” Pickup | Tundra Headquarters

didn't they shut down all the Toyota plants in the U.S. because they couldn't get parts from Japan?
And that means Toyota trucks are less made in America than American-badged trucks...how, exactly?

For a person seeking truth, truthseeker sure seems to be blind as a bat.:lol::lol:

where did you hear that?

For a person seeking truth, truthseeker sure seems to be blind as a bat.:lol::lol:

I think stupid is a better description. It must be in the water- everyone with the word "truth" in their name here is a total moron.

I think stupid is a better description. It must be in the water- everyone with the word "truth" in their name here is a total moron.

I have noticed that myself. Makes me glad I didn't opt for that as a nic.

!BwMoY0QBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!j!Ev1+0GyWZBMH4KLngP!~~_35.JPG

Damn!

I read the thread title too fast and thought it was "Best Food commercial ever!"

Y'all can guess how disappointed I was...

What? GM pays their workers better and employs more U.S. workers than Toyota and Honda combined.
And GM had to be bailed out by the government.

Do you think their worker's wages had anything to do with that?

You don't think Japan's taxpayers support Toyota and Honda? there are many reasons why GM needed help.
Indeed. Poor management and unsustainable union pay and benefits.

Predictably, you will agree only with half of that statement.

Forum List

Back