Best flip of the night

McDowell's

Rookie
Jul 27, 2010
Right now Alan Grayson is getting torn up in Florida 8. Of all the incumbents who deserved to be booted, this dishonest hack is the most deserving. He is the epitomy of crass stupidity that should not be a part American politics. If he loses, I nominate that seat for the best flip of the night award.

He will surely lose.
If not that entire jurisdiction should have their voting rights removed for 10 years as punishment.

Right now Alan Grayson is getting torn up in Florida 8. Of all the incumbents who deserved to be booted, this dishonest hack is the most deserving. He is the epitomy of crass stupidity that should not be a part American politics. If he loses, I nominate that seat for the best flip of the night award.

I'll go with ya as far as best House flip, but I'm holding out for Harry Reid. :eusa_whistle:

I'll go with ya as far as best House flip, but I'm holding out for Harry Reid. :eusa_whistle:

Good point.

He was runner up, with Barney Frank, in the Biggest Douchebag in Congress poll I conducted. Good riddance to bad baggage. Won't miss his ugly dysfunctional mug anymore.
Just for a reminder of what we're rid of:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco[/ame]

• Banned

True, there are much more politically significant races. But just in terms of basic decency this one takes the cake.

I disagree. I am holding out for Frank losing, that will be the flip of the House.

I disagree. I am holding out for Frank losing, that will be the flip of the House.

Not sure how likely that is but it would be a sign of a true tidal wave were Frank to fall. I hope for change there for sure.

Y'all just think too small. The biggest flip would be for us all to be saying "Bye, Bye Nancy" come tomorrow!

Okay, I realize that is asking a lot, but just think about the poetic justice that would be.

Immie

Y'all just think too small. The biggest flip would be for us all to be saying "Bye, Bye Nancy" come tomorrow!

Okay, I realize that is asking a lot, but just think about the poetic justice that would be.

Immie

No matter what (and she is almost certainly gone as speaker) she will continue as Speaker for the rest of this year.

Immie

No matter what (and she is almost certainly gone as speaker) she will continue as Speaker for the rest of this year.

I realize that, but still if she lost the election, we'd all be better off and "Bye, Bye Nancy" would be heard from an awful lot of lips starting tomorrow.

Immie

Forum List

Back