Best father's day gift

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
What was the best gift you got?

Yeah I have a motive, my boys are having a hard time figuring out what to get their dad and I have no idea what to tell them.

well what are dad's hobbies......

cool bbq tools......a fire pit and a big poker to make fire......gardening tools......kegerator.....real poker chips......poker table.....

well what are dad's hobbies......

cool bbq tools......a fire pit and a big poker to make fire......gardening tools......kegerator.....real poker chips......poker table.....
none of the typical stuff. He doesn't do any handyman type work, he has all the BBQ tools, he comes home from work, watches the news, then sports until its time for bed. He doesn't wear or would want any type of TEAM SPORTS stuff.

He cooks but already has everything he could need or want in that area.

He is a very difficult man to shop for. He aleady has XM and Sirus radio too. *sigh*

I bought my dad some swim shorts since his were from 1990. I don't get men, he will buy new clothes all the time but he won't spend ten bucks on new swim shorts.

It shouldn't matter what your boys give their dad.

It truly is the thought that counts.

Personally a phone call is enough for me.

Weed and Hooker are out! I looked just now for swim shorts (thought of that and ran up to Peeples) but they are all ugly. The past few days I've been cleaning the garage and organizing it. Told my boys to come help because it's for dad. One left for the week, the other is sleeping and another has his car in my garage working on it. *sniff* I went and bought some pegs and stuff for the peg board, sweeped it out, wanted to pressure wash it then apply that paint and coat on the garage floor. Even though my husband isn't a grease monkey I think he would like a nice clean organized garage. I told the Boys they need to go buy him something and one said how about a new ceiling fan since the one in the living room died. I said yes but not a cheap ugly one. LOL

Crap...YOU MEN! When ever they need something they just go buy it therefore leaving it tough for us to buy them gifts.

Forum List

Back