Best East Coast Beach for Old People that like to party.....

Suggestions?

St. Simons Island:

St. Simons, Georgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

th

We were thinking Panama City Beach, I know they are mostly young folks there, but they do all the fun stuff.

We are not big out tours etc. We like excitement, even if we don't participate, we can be voyeurs :)

We have tons of nice beaches here in MA and RI. People of all ages go to the beach, of course.

Seems like most beaches are geared towards: (1) young kids (2) young adults or (3) boring family beaches -

I was hoping like a 50+ party beach? I guess most people our age just like to eat and do crosswords!
LOL!

We have tons of nice beaches here in MA and RI. People of all ages go to the beach, of course.

Seems like most beaches are geared towards: (1) young kids (2) young adults or (3) boring family beaches -

I was hoping like a 50+ party beach? I guess most people our age just like to eat and do crosswords!
LOL!

Go to a nude beach. Lots of 50+ there! :lol:

LOL!

Go to a nude beach. Lots of 50+ there! :lol:

All overweight bald-fat 50 tear old pervs...who somehow think they will get a 25 yo there :D

We are just weird, we'll just have to have the 20-30 y/o's gawk at us I guess!

I recommend Key Biscayne........ Nice white sandy beach. You might see me playing guitar on the side......

72d4cc290908033219d09892f36cb1ad.jpg

1a14fa8f2f66c0fc1a015742567bb3e8.jpg

We've been to Miami twice but both times stayed in hotels near where the Lakers play (on the bay, not the beach) - will have to check this out.

We are leaning strongly toward Panama City though right now. Most likely won't be going until mid June. We always take off at the last minute....

I recommend Key Biscayne........ Nice white sandy beach. You might see me playing guitar on the side......

We've been to Miami twice but both times stayed in hotels near where the Lakers play (on the bay, not the beach) - will have to check this out.

We are leaning strongly toward Panama City though right now. Most likely won't be going until mid June. We always take off at the last minute....

If you keep driving south on 98 there's a lot of nice beaches. You might run into a nude beaches especially the weather is a little warmer.

If you keep driving south on 98 there's a lot of nice beaches. You might run into a nude beaches especially the weather is a little warmer.

Oh, yeah, my spouse will love that. I'm very open minded... sure honey go get some - I'll get a drink and go shopping.....

Have fun! :D

old-naked-people-with-towels.jpg

Can't beat the Cayman islands for great beaches and not very far from U.S., south of Cuba and west of Jamaica. Great snorkelling and SCUBA in warm crystal clear water with lots of interesting reefs and wrecks to explore. Lots of other stuff to do too.

Forum List

Back