• Wagner

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
pick your favorite and, if so inclined, your favorite work.... :)

Mozart, there are so so so many, it's like picking my favorite Led Zeppelin song.

The operas Don Giovanni, Marriage of Figaro, Magic Flute are my favorites, but I can live without Act II of Don Giovanni

My very favorite piece is by Wagner, but I went with Stokowsky cause I love Fantasia :)

too many Led Heads here.... damn

no one even gives a nod to Pink Floyd.....poetry

Mozart, there are so so so many, it's like picking my favorite Led Zeppelin song.

The operas Don Giovanni, Marriage of Figaro, Magic Flute are my favorites, but I can live without Act II of Don Giovanni
I think that's mdk 's favorite also.....

I think that's mdk 's favorite also.....

many women like that too... even straight men.... seems to be a humanity obsession

I've been posting all these music surveys and people are whining and complaining about classical music and which thread gets the least traffic...?????!!!!!

While I personally like Bach better, I think Mozart is the undeniable greatest of all.

Johann Strauss, A clip from the movie Great Waltz. One of my favorite movies.

Last edited:
Would Rogers and Hammerstein be considered classic? They are two of Americas best writers composers for sure. So many great songs it would be hard to choose.

Forum List

Back