Best Case Puerto Rico Scenario.Trump May Have To Bring The Rest Of Them Here.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: They are saying that it could really take a long time to bring the island back to a normal state of living. There is no way the ones who are are still there will last much longer without the basic needs.Looks like Trump may have to start sending "Rescue Planes" to Puerto Rico, and/or ships/boats and the 3 or so million of them will be sent to what ever states they want to move to until the island has been restored.
Now can you imagine if most of the 3 to 4 million of them plan to vote GOP {if they are granted the right} in both 2018/2020 elections?
You think the far left loonies might have another cow ?? :cow: :cow:

• Banned
hey, send them all to Florida/Texas/Vegas !!! another GOP victory in 2020 {assuming they vote for the man who saved their lives}

They will be fine just like all the victims in the states. Many in the states stayed back or quickly returned after the hurricane was over to start rebuilding. If anything, the hurricane may help their economy.

• Banned
They will be fine just like all the victims in the states. Many in the states stayed back or quickly returned after the hurricane was over to start rebuilding. If anything, the hurricane may help their economy.
well last I heard, it is gonna take quite some time to rebuild the grid, i am sure many will wind up here waiting for the grids to be restored. I saw some of the footage today,,,unthinkable. first texas, then fla, then mexico and now PR. its just too much for the USA to handle

well last I heard, it is gonna take quite some time to rebuild the grid, i am sure many will wind up here waiting for the grids to be restored. I saw some of the footage today,,,unthinkable. first texas, then fla, then mexico and now PR. its just too much for the USA to handle

Should we send the magic negro?

Texass and Florida got immediate help.

The idiot pino trump has been way to busy defiling the constitution to fool with US citizens.

I think just the opposite. There are more Puerto Ricans in the states than there are in Puerto Rico. The main reason is no jobs. If you don't work for the government, it's likely you don't work at all.

The rebuilding process is going to require a lot of work. It's going to require a lot of hard labor. Electric generators to get the ball rolling shouldn't be a problem. Granted, if not for Texas and Fla, we would have much more resources, but help will still be on the way I'm sure.

I think just the opposite. There are more Puerto Ricans in the states than there are in Puerto Rico. The main reason is no jobs. If you don't work for the government, it's likely you don't work at all.

The rebuilding process is going to require a lot of work. It's going to require a lot of hard labor. Electric generators to get the ball rolling shouldn't be a problem. Granted, if not for Texas and Fla, we would have much more resources, but help will still be on the way I'm sure.
it has gotton to the point where every home in PR may as well have a generator. these storms could hit them on an annual basis. I wonder how many residences of the Naples/Marco area wanna move now?,,,,,I do,,,but been planning on moving to Sarasota for years now.....{a little safer there)

doesnt Hillary have about 250 Million sitting around waiting to be spent? hmm?

All they need is money to repair everything and a few electric company crews from a few states....any hard labor needed, the people there will willingly do....in the mean time FEMA NEEDS to buy more generators, Home Depot and Lowes needs to donate generators too to PR and the people who sell solar panels, need to donate older versions and send some experts to set them up for homes with diabetics who need refrigerated insulin can get their refrigerators working, we need to send propane, and small gas emergency stoves to boil their own water, and rain barrels to catch the rain water for them to use.... I lived in Puerto Rico for 3 years, it rains every afternoon in most places.... we need to send steel, and concrete mix and large size equipment by boat to fix the grids in multiple places at the same time...

We could be doing a lot of this already, I just have not heard about it?

Should we send the magic negro?
Bill Cosby?

All they need is money to repair everything and a few electric company crews from a few states....any hard labor needed, the people there will willingly do....in the mean time FEMA NEEDS to buy more generators, Home Depot and Lowes needs to donate generators too to PR and the people who sell solar panels, need to donate older versions and send some experts to set them up for homes with diabetics who need refrigerated insulin can get their refrigerators working, we need to send propane, and small gas emergency stoves to boil their own water, and rain barrels to catch the rain water for them to use.... I lived in Puerto Rico for 3 years, it rains every afternoon in most places.... we need to send steel, and concrete mix and large size equipment by boat to fix the grids in multiple places at the same time...

Apparently, trump is finally getting around to it but there will be a lot of preventable disease and more to deal with.

Its shameful.

Apparently, trump is finally getting around to it but there will be a lot of preventable disease and more to deal with.

Its shameful.

Luddly, if it was a Democrat doing exactly the same thing, you and the MSM would praise them to high heaven...so please, spare us your bullshit.

There are a lot of elderly and sick people that will suffer and die without electricity. Did you hear about the nursing home in south Florida that had 7 or 8 residents die when they were without electricity and air conditioning? Elderly and the sick are very susceptible to high heat.

Puerto Rico is suffering from staggering debt and, yet, most of their power lines were above ground. Perhaps their incompetent government should have invested in underground lines years ago when they had the chance. Here is yet another example of their government failing them, in spite of the monolithic amounts of money they were spending.

They should have buried their power lines years ago. They knew that, sooner or later, this day would come and the Puerto Rican government didn't get it done. Why not?

I saw some of the footage today,,,unthinkable. first texas, then fla, then mexico and now PR. its just too much for the USA to handle

What we need to do is focus on building the wall. That's where the money NEEDS to go. RIGHT NOW!

I'd like to help Puerto Rico more, but we've got to take care of the millions of illegals here from Mexico, China, etc. They come first.

Forum List

Back