Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Muskateers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Charleston Chew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
I'm in luck for a scary, unnerving Halloween movie: The Sixth Sense is playing on WGN. As bad as more recent Shyamalan movies have been, this was his most chilling masterpiece. And I never get tired of the surprise-ending scene.

My mom brought me some Halloween candy which turned out to be

Tootsie Rolls and sugar babies............"SWEET DOOKIE"

Well, last night I had a group of 3 kids come up to my door. I told them they could have 2 candies each, and reached into the sack. First kid got Skittles and a Snickers. Second kid got M and M's and a Snickers. Third kid (a girl) got Skittles and those new caramel M and M's. When she saw she was getting the new carmel M and M's, she lit up like a Christmas tree and told me thank you several times.

Apparently, the new caramel M and M's are the new hot candy. My roomie loves them as well.

Well, last night I had a group of 3 kids come up to my door. I told them they could have 2 candies each, and reached into the sack. First kid got Skittles and a Snickers. Second kid got M and M's and a Snickers. Third kid (a girl) got Skittles and those new caramel M and M's. When she saw she was getting the new carmel M and M's, she lit up like a Christmas tree and told me thank you several times.

Apparently, the new caramel M and M's are the new hot candy. My roomie loves them as well.

Skittles taste like "sweet ass"

Forum List

Back