BEST brownies yet...

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Didn't think I could ever top the ease and consistant Duncan Hines Dark Choc. Fudge Brownie Mix, in fact I stoped trying a long time ago thinking why mess with perfection.
Well I was forced to try, with no snack foods in the house and no box brownies in the cupboard I had no other choice then to wing it another try.
It's like playing brownie roullette, never knowing if it will taste like a half decent brownie or like playdoh.
Well finally I got a version that toped the great masterful box brownie, one that made me eat a quarter of the pan at first sitting. Technically it's the next day so the extra fork marks tonight don't count. ;-)
HOPE YOU ENJOY!
1/4 cup MELTED MOVE OVER BUTTER
1/4 CUP of popcorn butter oil
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons of tru-value
Chocolate Frosting
2tablespoons of tru-value chocolate syrup
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda

wisk ingredients , pour in greased 9x9 pan
26-28 minutes at 350 regular oven or
375 for counter top multi use toaster ovens that you know by experience require higher temps to bake in.
Check the center with a tooth pick, if it comes out clean it's done, if it's still wet in the middle then cook for 30 minutes total or next time get one of those clever brownie pans that solve that uncooked center issue. *L*

You are all welcome!
I hope they come out good.
*says the man with only half a pan left and it hasn't been a full day passed in making it yet.*
:)

Forum List

Back