Best beer

The beer in Belgium was outstanding. And no, the "Belgian" beers brewed here, or even imported from Belgium are nowhere near as good.

Stella is the most overrated barley pop I've ever drank.

New Glarus Brewery puts out some awesome stuff.

New Glarus Brewing

I don't mind Stella but that's not what I meant. It's another mass produced beer. In every restaurant and bar we went to in Belgium, it was one high quality beer after another. And I don't think I drank the same beer twice.

Did you drink Kwak? (not really that great, but very special effect thanks to the special glass)

Of the different countries I've visited and tried ALL their most popular beers, only 2 stand out

Carlsberg_Elephant_Large.jpg

&

8725000639679.jpg

The Europeans call Budweiser Bud-WATER.
:lol:

Of course these are hard to come by in the States and you damned sure won't get the same alcohol content, so it's either Sam Adams or Pauli Girl
:cool:

What made them stand out?

They're not beer, they're malt liquors.

Well, to each his own.

Agreed. Just saying that compared to the various beers I've drank over the years, ST doesn't have much flavor to me personally. That's why I was surprised that a home brewer liked it so much.

I wish I had the time and equipment to brew wheat beers.

I find that Shock Top has a great flavor.

I picked a six pack of bottle up of this beer about a month ago. Not a bad beer from a local brewery.

Welcome to Mustang Brewing Company - HOME

I hate beer, but that is likely because I've only ever had American beer.

What beer do you usually drink, if you do? Is American really crap compared to, say, German?

olde+english+40.jpg

I drink OE, Icehouse and 211 high gravity... :lol:

Fuck that Bud Lite, MGD, Miller Lite etc bullshit - I get down.

I'm either drinking Icehouse in the can or 40's of 211 or OE...

The only beer I wont drink is Camo. That shit is fucking disgusting.

2620229634_099440361e.jpg

Thats whats up Nick, I like Malt Liquors because they are usually stronger, theres some Malt Liquors down here called Stacks and Earthquake that have 12-14% alcohol in them.

Forum List

Back