Best antivirus

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
I have spent long time in reading comparatives and testing protection programs!, I have arrived at the conclusion that you can't get an optimal protection without installing two progams in same time!

I think that Avira+Spybot offer you the optimal protection. Avira personal is the best free antivirus , premium is better in some options and spybot is a complementary protection.

Use this twice a year and you should be fine.

Anti_virus_Solution_drug.jpg

Heloo, The best AntiVirus is:
ZenOK Free Antivirus (i use this) this is ethe best anti virus. u can download tham from website, no pay nothing. This is very easy to install...Than AVG, avast., bit defender is fucked in head, norton:i dont tryed it. so good luck whit ZenOK

I use none? Hate the crap, they are viruses imo. I do now and then run windows defender and ad-aware, never find anything. Win 7 is big improvement. If you use common sense and don't open unknown stuff you should be fine. But I will admit I have fixed many, many PCs from neighbors and friends that are all messed up. Just amazes me how people can screw up their PC. One final suggestion don't use IE, use Firefox or Chrome. Ubuntu seems safe too.

I use none? Hate the crap, they are viruses imo. I do now and then run windows defender and ad-aware, never find anything. Win 7 is big improvement. If you use common sense and don't open unknown stuff you should be fine. But I will admit I have fixed many, many PCs from neighbors and friends that are all messed up. Just amazes me how people can screw up their PC. One final suggestion don't use IE, use Firefox or Chrome. Ubuntu seems safe too.

While I do get what you are saying, viruses can still slip in unexpectedly. Most non-evasive I have ever used, and use is Avast! I never even know it is there.

Love W7 btw!

For the computer,there are many anti viruses are available like norton, kasper sky, Avira, Avast, AVG, Escan, Quick heal and many more. But I like two antivirus most norton and Avast. Using one of them, we can keep our computer clean and virus free.

For the computer,there are many anti viruses are available like norton, kasper sky, Avira, Avast, AVG, Escan, Quick heal and many more. But I like two antivirus most norton and Avast. Using one of them, we can keep our computer clean and virus free.

Are you advertising? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back