Best anti-theft device for your Truck or Car...

upload_2019-7-18_23-15-15.jpeg

Standard Transmission... I have said this for several years...

Police catch would-be carjacker because he couldn't drive stick shift
OnStar. They can kill the engine and track the car in real-time.
To me, the tracker is the good thing to have, but if the car were to shut down all of a sudden, an accident could happen and then the car could end up being smashed all to bits when the other drivers on the road have no idea that a car in their presence is about ready to die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, the tracker is the good thing to have, but if the car were to shut down all of a sudden, an accident could happen and then the car could end up being smashed all to bits when the other drivers on the road have no idea that a car in their presence is about ready to die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They can tell when it's moving.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sure, but with it being driven by someone who is not the owner, it might be going really fast due to the fact that its been stolen and then for it to just quit all of a suddenly, anything can happen. If an accident were to happen, who would then be the one to pay for whatever damage is done especially if other cars were to be involved in the accident? Would it be the On Star people since they made the car die or the insurance company of the car owner which would really suck when the car owner is already a victim of their car being stolen from them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sure, but with it being driven by someone who is not the owner, it might be going really fast due to the fact that its been stolen and then for it to just quit all of a suddenly, anything can happen. If an accident were to happen, who would then be the one to pay for whatever damage is done especially if other cars were to be involved in the accident? Would it be the On Star people since they made the car die or the insurance company of the car owner which would really suck when the car owner is already a victim of their car being stolen from them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Which is why I mentioned they can tell when it's moving.

They wait til it stops.

^^^ If a tracking device can let people know when a vehicle stops before it starts to move again, I never knew that they were that advanced. Thank you so much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Hopefully those who take what doesn't belong to them actually stop at some point. Some may just keep going for whatever reason.

Forum List

Back