Best anti-Gun Control Posters...

Nice fearmongerings posts. The second to last one is a bit of a laugh...some of them are quite funny tho'...

"Fear mongering"... :lol: ... nice spin, and I'm glad I was able to amuse you.

"fear mongering" a favorite "tool" of the left.. they can stuff it.. Nothing but truth.. we have a right to be armed..
Hey, when a lib doesn't have anything to say that's relevant, they just open the ole liberal tactic handbook and pick some buzz word to throw out there... :lol:

Last edited:
Whats the one poster with the gal holding the gun with a caption something to the effect of "more protection than a whiny liberal male"?

that is my favorite.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Number of USA gun related deaths in 2006: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30,896[/FONT]
source

I'm not really convinced that the guns that most people have for home protection actually make them much safer.

But I am certainly convinced that having those guns makes those people feel safer.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Nice fearmongerings posts. The second to last one is a bit of a laugh...some of them are quite funny tho'...

"Fear mongering"... :lol: ... nice spin, and I'm glad I was able to amuse you.

1738 Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria or Cesare, marchese di Beccaria-Bonesana (March 11, 1738 – November 28, 1794) was an Italian philosopher and politician best known for his treatise On Crimes and Punishments (1764),a founding work in the field of criminology. He wrote the following:

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Number of USA gun related deaths in 2006: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30,896[/FONT]
source

I'm not really convinced that the guns that most people have for home protection actually make them much safer.

But I am certainly convinced that having those guns makes those people feel safer.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

According to you site, 16,883 of those deaths were suicide, which would have occured by some other method if a firearm was not available.

Also, 360 of the firearm deaths were due to legal intetrvention.

IMHO, you seem to overlook the thousands of times per year that firearms are used to prevent violent crime, most times without a shot being fired.

WE all have a common law right to self defence, and a firearm is clearly the best method of self defense

3596385457_657f6f550b_o.jpg

That gun looks like it would be a very useful weapon to use in a small space, like a bedroom. And it probably fits comfortably beneath a pillow for easy access.

only an idiot puts a loaded gun under their head....hello....i have a pump...the sound of that bitch being loaded is enough to deter most....if not anything in the room with me dies....its the best weapon of choice for a woman...even if you are shaking like a dog shitting peach pits...alll you have to do is aim and fire...practice with it....it has a good kick to it.... saw off and its illegal but i will deal with that issue when needed..my other gun a 22 for vermin...i make up for the lack of firepower by simply using hollow points...then i have a single shot shot gun...for the hell of it...my son took his wingmaster....

my father has a pretty good size gun collection. my mother pays someone once a year to come in and clean all restore them all. my son was all cofident he would get them..ooopsie.....they are mine.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all collectables....he was all big and bad about her mistake of leaving him the land she promised me...till i informed him all collectables means the gun collection...suddenly he is willing to sell the land to me for one dollar. but i was crass and pointed out to the vulture that the land nor the collections are his or mine..they are my mothers

o bullshit i am a liberal my person checks are the colt handgun series....not only do i own gun but i fully support the 2nd adm and i think the ussc does to.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back