Best African destinations

I've just booked tickets to Guina Bissau, Senegal and The Gambia for this summer, so hopefully will have some more dream destinations to add to my list.

If anyone has been to any of those three, I'd love to here your tips and thoughts.

I've just booked tickets to Guina Bissau, Senegal and The Gambia for this summer, so hopefully will have some more dream destinations to add to my list.

If anyone has been to any of those three, I'd love to here [sic] your tips and thoughts.

Would you love to hear them as well?

South Africa is great ,it offers everything from beaches , to game viewing , sightseeing , forestry , water falls. That is why the nickname for it "a world in one country but i disagree for those who say that its not safe country some areas in every country has no safe..

Namibia is my most favourite countries of South Africa. It is a very diverse country with an array of habitats and vegetation. This country is very rich due to its stunning attractions and get popularity a world wide. The Etosha National Park is one of them. This Park is unique in Africa. Yet there is abundant wildlife that congregates around the waterholes, giving you almost guaranteed game sightings. Well, guys does anyone here have any experience of Etosha National Park? Please share your views about this most beautiful Namibia's attraction.

Marrakech is a magical place with the variety of markets, gardens, palaces and mosque. Do visit the “serene Jardin Majorelle”it’s a nice place for the Muslims and they visit this for the inner peace. I have visited it before my niagara falls tower .Now I am planning to visit the other most attractive attraction in Africa. Would anyone like to help me regarding this.

Its good for the Muslim but i want to know that have you visit the another places in Marrakesh if you have then tell me which place in Marrakesh is most favorite for the tourist..Which park is best?

if you visit SA always iron your underpants after washing and drying on a line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back