Best AD yet.. Navy seal. We bow to no one

when did anti-democrats become so ignorant?

Well....let's review:

Birthers
Mustardgate
Terrorist Fist Bump
Beergate
Condemnation = Apology
Horses & Bayonets

THEY ARE BRILLIANT!!!!! :lol:
You honestly think saying Obama condemning the country in a foreign land is better then a apology????? Are you for real?

1. The condemnation was for a movie....NOT a country.

2. I am saying that a Condemnation is NOT the Same as an Apology. People like you seem to believe they are synonyms. Anyone with a basic adult understanding of our language knows that that is not true.

The first picture is Bush receiving a medal, dumb ass, not bowing to show subservience.

Oy, you're right. Didn't look hard enough I guess.

NONE of the pictures you post show a subservient bow. Those cultures, unlike the Middle East, consider bowing a sign of respect, not subservience.

In the Middle East, a bow shows subservience... period. It is meant to show the person you are bowing to that you recognize they are of a higher stature and importance than you are.

:lol: ANY culture that bows to a head of state does so as a form of subservience. It's in the subservience that respect is demonstrated. Anyway, please tell me, since you seem to know so much, what do these pictures represent?

362_kiss1.jpg

bush-king.jpg

Incorrect.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/01/weekinreview/01basics.html?_r=0
Americans may raise an eyebrow at men holding hands, but in the Arab world, affection among men is common, and without sexual connotation.

"Holding hands is the warmest expression of affection between men," said Samir Khalaf, a sociology professor at American University of Beirut in Lebanon. "It's a sign of solidarity and kinship."
So, Bush shows solidarity and kinship with Saudi leaders... while Obama showed subservience.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CC8QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.higginsctc.org%2Fterrorism%2FARABCUSTOMSANDCUL.rtf&ei=Jg-IUJvkLsPH0QH5r4GwCw&usg=AFQjCNHrUR6zTEiCe6xY4BLvwmlWmZS3rQ&cad=rja
Arab men shake hands very gently and may pull those he greets toward him and kiss them on either cheek in greeting. Arabs may also hold hands to walk to other locations. If an Arab does not touch someone he greets, he either does not like him or is restraining himself because he perceives the person is unaccustomed to being touched.

Again, you FAIL.

these super patriot ads mainly appeal to rw civilians who want to live vicariously

Or those of us who know who the real baby killers are.... In case you don't get it I mean progressives like you who support abortion.

Support choice....rather than the government FORCING themselves onto women and their personal decisions about their own bodies.

You are a disgusting pathetic wart on the ass of a donkey with syphilis. These soldiers give their life so you can be a spoiled rotten dick sucking bigot.

Even the dead ones? I am a veteran, now run along little boy and try to intimidate a weakling to follow your bullshit until you die.

Everyone seems to be on the internet.

not the ones that have no internet access or a computer, again you are using fallacy to imply logic.

repubs play their base like a cheap :eusa_boohoo: w/ these rw super patriot ads. Is it any wonder that the Repubs are also the biggest defense contractor fellators :eusa_think: asswipes.

Forum List

Back