Best Ablums... Yes, Ablums...

So... are we ever going to find out why you think it's so important to misspell "album" that you do it twice every time you use the word?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ablum_by_Duplex!

I believe that he just spelled it wrong. Then spelled it wrong again. And again, and again, and again. And at this point has to feign there is a reason for this or admit he spelled it wrong over and over which, let's face it, is unlikely to happen.

So... are we ever going to find out why you think it's so important to misspell "album" that you do it twice every time you use the word?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ablum_by_Duplex!

I believe that he just spelled it wrong. Then spelled it wrong again. And again, and again, and again. And at this point has to feign there is a reason for this or admit he spelled it wrong over and over which, let's face it, is unlikely to happen.

Been Spelling it that way for YEARS...

Not here, Obviously...

tha malcontent ablum - Google Search

What's Curious, is your Concern about it.

:)

peace...

Not here, Obviously...

peace...

You mean you've been MISspelling it for years. :)

My concern is that you SAID you'd explain why you MISspelled it and you didn't. If you didn't intend to explain you shouldn't have said you would.

But whatever, I pretty much already knew the answer so now I'm unsubbing this thread, it's boring and I liked you all better before I knew what kind of music you listened to. :lol:

Rock:

The Mars Volta - De-loused in the Comatorium
deloused_in_the_comatorium.jpg

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-moon.png

Rap:

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
enter-the-36-chambers.jpg

GZA - Liquid Swords
GZA-Genius+-+%5B1995%5D+-+%5BGED+24813%5D+-+Liquid+Swords+(front).jpg

Not here, Obviously...

peace...

You mean you've been MISspelling it for years. :)

My concern is that you SAID you'd explain why you MISspelled it and you didn't. If you didn't intend to explain you shouldn't have said you would.

But whatever, I pretty much already knew the answer so now I'm unsubbing this thread, it's boring and I liked you all better before I knew what kind of music you listened to. :lol:

OK then... Because I hadn't Told you, didn't mean I was going to... ;)

peace...

Rock:

The Mars Volta - De-loused in the Comatorium
deloused_in_the_comatorium.jpg

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-moon.png

Rap:

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
enter-the-36-chambers.jpg

GZA - Liquid Swords
GZA-Genius+-+%5B1995%5D+-+%5BGED+24813%5D+-+Liquid+Swords+(front).jpg

Solid... I just Listened to that Mars Volta on my 160GB Ipod on Fryday... We have about 250 of our 600 some CD's on it... Time Consuming Process, that is.

peace...

Alan Parsons Project:
Tales Of Mystery And Imagination

200px-TAPP-TalesOfImagination.jpg

Great one from a musical genius, another one I always loved.......... Turn Of A Friendly Card

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glsF5wJS6Q&feature=related]YouTube - May Be a Price To Pay - Alan Parsons Project[/ame]

I met him at a music store before he played in Houston with Yes, very big guy, very humble....... at 18 he worked as an assistant audio engineer with the Beatles at Abbey Road Studios, pretty good for the resume. Went on to work with Pink Floyd on Dark Side Of The Moon, The Hollies, Ambrosia and Al Stewart besides all of his outstanding albums.

A Trick Of The Tail

200px-Trick76.jpg

Followed By "And Then There Were Three"
Genesis_-_And_Then_There_Were_Three.jpg

And the Above Launched Genesis (Post Peter Gabriel), into the psyche of American Listeners with "Follow You, Follow ME"...

As I post Genesis Albums here, I would be remiss if I forget the ultimate Endeavour by the band *WITH* Peter, and that would be the Saga of "THE LAMB" (Lies Down On Broadway)...an everlasting Genesis CLASSIC!

200px-Lamb74.jpg

With these CORE albums by Genesis? The Rest is music History for the band here at least in the U.S.A. in my mind.

Enjoy folks...

~The T

GREAT CHOICE! Love *YES* And May I add this Album?

FRAGILE

200px-Fragile.jpg

Good Music...Complex...The way I like it...Layered.

I am a Huge Fan of Keyboardists as Rick Wakeman, which I could do a thread on...

But This is classic stuff. Forget the Experiments of "ASIA" (Which was Good), and another Experiment of "ABWH" Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, And HOWE... Which was another elightening resurgence for those in the band. (And Great Music as well in it's right). I own alot of this stuff.

And it would interest you to know? YES is on Tour Again...I'd give any amount to see them again...before they are gone, and relegated to just our ears, and the Digital Archives.

YesWorld: The YES Online Service Enjoy This Link...

Regards Fellow Afficianto,

~the T

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Alan Parsons Project:
Tales Of Mystery And Imagination

200px-TAPP-TalesOfImagination.jpg

Great one from a musical genius, another one I always loved.......... Turn Of A Friendly Card

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glsF5wJS6Q&feature=related"]YouTube - May Be a Price To Pay - Alan Parsons Project[/ame]

I met him at a music store before he played in Houston with Yes, very big guy, very humble....... at 18 he worked as an assistant audio engineer with the Beatles at Abbey Road Studios, pretty good for the resume. Went on to work with Pink Floyd on Dark Side Of The Moon, The Hollies, Ambrosia and Al Stewart besides all of his outstanding albums.

You bring up some really wonderful additions. ALL of alot of merit in my mind. Alan Parsons is another complex band that I have thouroughly enjoyed.

Nice that you bring up "AMBROSIA"? More Pointedly? "LIFE BEYOND L.A."

I am very FOND of that song, it reminds me of my late years in High School, and that of the Beginnings of my Military career in the U.S. Air Force.

What attracted me to it was the Synthesizer work wich you may hear [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjO4vA_MxoU"]HERE[/ame]

Along with the Song [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0WYiLrkcwo&feature=related"]"Art BEWARE/APOTHECARY"[/ame] (LINK) Which was another favorite of mine from the Album...

I own the Vinyl...and have yet to introduce it into the digital format...I have a USB Turntable, and am heatedly converting alot of it to digital means...I hadn't yet done "Ambrosia", and so went to "YOUTUBE" for the samples. Hope you don't mind. I wanted readers to hear the tunes.

In any case? It was good stuff for a young lad as myself at the time in the latter 1970's...

Here is the Album ART:

31E95C0WS4L__SL500_AA240_.jpg

Al Stewart? "Year Of The Cat"...Pink Floyd? All good stuff for the ERA...

You made a great contribution in my mind, and I apologize for the ASole Focus on "Ambrosia", but it struck a chord with me, tha I had to share.

Good form sir...

Regards,

~The T

Last edited:

Forum List

Back