Besides tax increases on EVERYONE, what does Obama stand for?

He stands for all the same things as Mitt... You just have to look at both of their policies and not listen to thing pandering words they use that mean nothing when it comes to actual policy.

Poor Avorysuds, one of those absolute nobody's in high school that are now desperate to feel they have "power". So they try to convince themselves (and everyone else) that they don't have to obey the law. That they don't have to cooperate with law enforcement (I mean "the PIGS" maaaaan). And that they hold some power in this election.

Your vote Avory, much like your life, means nothing. I dare you to cast it for Obama. Do it! Please? You have no power, you are subservient to the laws, time to grow up and accept reality (also, accept losing while you're at it - Ron Paul is home where he belongs). Time to get over high school son.

Just wondering.

I'm just trying to figure out what taxes Obama has raised. Republicans constantly tell us this is all Obama does is raise taxes, but I never seem able to find those tax increases. You would think with all the tax increases he has imposed on us that federal revenues would be in much better shape.

Just wondering.

I'm just trying to figure out what taxes Obama has raised. Republicans constantly tell us this is all Obama does is raise taxes, but I never seem able to find those tax increases. You would think with all the tax increases he has imposed on us that federal revenues would be in much better shape.

It's probably started taxing them on their multiple personalities.

Only NaziCons believe letting the Bush tax cuts "expire" equates to a tax increase. Bush cut taxes while starting TWO wars in the Middle East - which was never done before in U.S. history.

Obama stands for hard work for one. The Republican leadership, like Mitt and George and John, had rich dads who pulled strings to jump them over students with better grades.

Obama took out student loans. Republicans complain about Obama getting government help that he had to pay back but not about Mitt or George or John who had everything handed to them.

Well we all heard Mitt tell kids to get a loan from their parents. He obviously knows best.

Global governess, marxism, redistribution, diminishing the USA, dog eating, malfeasance, circumventing, muslims, ego - all bad.

Forum List

Back