Besides tax cuts for the wealthy, what does Mitt Romney stand for?

America
USA

Last edited:
Now basically the same question for the left. Other than more spending and more debt what does Obama stand for?

Trick question. Obama has brought spending to it's lowest levels since the Ike admin and has been shrinking government substantially as well

Your ignorance is rather breathtaking, BlackLabel...

The statistic that you progressives LOVE to cite is that spending under Obama has increased by a smaller percentage than any President since Ike...but what that totally misleading statistic doesn't take into account is that Obama is spending more money than any President in the history of this country and his increases followed W's funding of TARP which was designed to be a one time thing designed to keep us out of a depression. Obama's spending is the highest ever by a President each and every year of his Administration yet you idiots try to make him out to be a fiscally prudent President. It's laughable.

Trick question. Obama has brought spending to it's lowest levels since the Ike admin and has been shrinking government substantially as well

You are a fucking liar... and your type are ruining USMB.

How on earth can we carry on an intellectual debates with assclowns like you wasting space here?

Prove that I am wrong. Stupid ultra right wing shitheads like you go on complete rampages when the truth is presented, because you can't handle the facts that your propaganda masters are lying to you.

So you think that if you type the BS its true??

I can prove you wrong by pointing to the national debt... it went from @ $10 TRILLION to up over $16 TRILLION during the DNC. He has spent more than all his predecessors combined. All in less than one term!!! Holy Shit, what kind of damage would a 2nd term bring???

It does not take a rocket scientist to know you are full of BS.

It's the same kind of dishonest use of statistics that you use when talking about Energy. You Obamabots actually have the gall to declare that Obama's energy policies MUST be working because production on oil and natural gas has increased under his Administration. Only when you look closer at the numbers you see that oil and gas production on lands controlled by the Federal Government is down substantially and it's only because production on lands privately owned or owned by States is up substantially that our overall production has increased. In other words...the places that Barry controls our production of fossil fuels is being choked off but people like you are willing to give credit to Obama for the increases in production in the places he CAN'T control!

Last edited:

He stands for a lot of things. He wants to keep blacks and women unemployed by not lowering the bar for them, he wants to keep gays in the closet by not calling their relationships "marriage" and giving them tax breaks, he wants to prevent women from getting birth control by government not paying for it, he wants to destroy jobs by not funding companies that fail in the marketplace, he wants to prevent access to healthcare by forcing people to pay for it themselves.

The list goes on, doesn't it deanie baby? What a whack job. As if choice is freedom, what's up with that???

This Administration uses misleading statistics more than any I've witnessed in my lifetime. They actually had the chutzpah to invent a new economic statistic "jobs saved" when their trillion dollar stimulus didn't create jobs. That the Main Stream Media went along with THAT joke proves just how badly they are in the tank for this guy.

Last edited:
The thing you know - but refuse to admit because of maturity issues - is that 100% of all jobs come from the wealthy. So the only way to improve the economy is to create an environment which promotes wealth (ie low taxes, end crushing regulations, etc.).

Umm, no the greatest number of jobs come from mom&pop small business startups

By the way - teachers and education exists at the state level while Romney will operate at the federal level and thus will have ZERO impact over education/teachers.

Which is why there's a federal Department of Education. Duh. The DoE funds schools and colleges.

Why do you insist on being such a horses ass? I know you are ignorant of the US Constitution, but I also know that I've seen enough people correct you on this that you do know by now.

The Constitution is not an arbitrary document to be twisted around to suit the right wing political agenda. One doesn't gain understanding of that Document by listening to fascist would-be oligarchs.

Last edited:
We know he has no interest in investing in the American Middle Class. He wants to cut teachers and education. He agrees with Ryan about turning Medicare into a "voucher program". Of course, he wants to cut taxes on people like him. He wants to get rid of regulations.

None of these things are "big ideas".

What is Mitt Romney's "vision" of America? What does he think will make it better? Not just make it some "money", but better?

Is just helping rich people enough? Are they really the only ones worth anything?

You know the funny things about BS and lies they are easily proven so.

Last night on 60 min.Romney with his own mouth on national TV said the very opposite,but then that doesn't matter to the Dean o matic,wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the head.

The opposite of what? Make it good.

This Administration uses misleading statistics more than any I've witnessed in my lifetime. They actually had the chutzpah to invent a new economic statistic "jobs saved" when their trillion dollar stimulus didn't create jobs. That the Main Stream Media went along with THAT joke proves just how badly they are in the tank for this guy.

Sigh. First it wasn't a trillion. And just the jobs Republicans alone created using stimulus amounted to many tens of thousands.

You sit in front of the Internet. You can see who took the money and what they used it on. Try "Google". If you need instructions, let me know and I will explain how it works.

By wealthy, of course, you mean people who work.

Lots of things btw. There is a website on Romney's positions. In fact, it's run by his campaign. Try reading it sometime.

I know, crazy concept.

You get disability and you don't work for it.

Now basically the same question for the left. Other than more spending and more debt what does Obama stand for?

The statistic that you progressives LOVE to cite is that spending under Obama has increased by a smaller percentage than any President since Ike...but what that totally misleading statistic doesn't take into account is that Obama is spending more money than any President in the history of this country and his increases followed W's funding of TARP which was designed to be a one time thing designed to keep us out of a depression. Obama's spending is the highest ever by a President each and every year of his Administration yet you idiots try to make him out to be a fiscally prudent President. It's laughable.

Thank you for bringing up "Ike". The president who believed in education and promoted a 90% tax rate among the top 1%.

govt-spending-per-capita.jpg

Funny, even a huge portion of regulations come from the courts rather than congress. There has been fewer regulations under Obama than Bush. Republicans have been screaming out so much nonsense, the base actually believes it. Pity.

You are a fucking liar... and your type are ruining USMB.

How on earth can we carry on an intellectual debates with assclowns like you wasting space here?

Prove that I am wrong. Stupid ultra right wing shitheads like you go on complete rampages when the truth is presented, because you can't handle the facts that your propaganda masters are lying to you.

So you think that if you type the BS its true??

I can prove you wrong by pointing to the national debt... it went from @ $10 TRILLION to up over $16 TRILLION during the DNC. He has spent more than all his predecessors combined. All in less than one term!!! Holy Shit, what kind of damage would a 2nd term bring???

It does not take a rocket scientist to know you are full of BS.

In other words you can't prove me wrong. The truth hurts, doesn't it? :up:

The debt has never gone down by any kind of substantial amount in 100 years. Every president since then has added more to the debt and "spent more than the last"

Obama has put the breaks on the spending to it's lowest levels since Ike, not to mention shrinking the government that W massively expanded.

When it's come to skyrocketing the debt and bringing huge government, it's been a GOP staple for 30+ years.

It's unbelievable how brainwashed people like you are from the right wing propaganda machine. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Sigh. First it wasn't a trillion. And just the jobs Republicans alone created using stimulus amounted to many tens of thousands.

You sit in front of the Internet. You can see who took the money and what they used it on. Try "Google". If you need instructions, let me know and I will explain how it works.

It's borrowed money, Deanie...by the time we pay the principle off and the interest it will be over a trillion...try and keep up. I know all this economics stuff gives you a headache when you have to think instead of just cut and paste off of ThinkProgress and HuffPo but try anyways.

The debt has never gone down by any kind of substantial amount in 100 years. Every president since then has added more to the debt and "spent more than the last"

Obama has put the breaks on the spending to it's lowest levels since Ike, not to mention shrinking the government that W massively expanded.

When it's come to skyrocketing the debt and bringing huge government, it's been a GOP staple for 30+ years.

It's unbelievable how brainwashed people like you are from the right wing propaganda machine. :cuckoo:

Obama has put the "breaks on the spending"? Really? So he's NOT spending more than any other President ever? You're embarrassing yourself here, BlackLabel.

To use a car analogy (which I know you progressive love so much!) it would be the same as someone taking over the wheel of a car that's going a hundred miles an hour and upping that speed to a hundred and twenty but when he gets stopped by the cops for speeding he claims that he wasn't REALLY speeding because he only increased the speed by twenty miles per hour whereas the OTHER driver got it up to a hundred!

The fact that you think that the Democrats don't love huge government and it's only a Republican thing is farce.

Well f you really want to piss for distance,it is the house of Reps that control spending.

The sad part,our debt hasn't gone down,but up.

So spin away

Funny, when you ask Republicans, "What does Mitt Romney stand for", their answer is:

I hate Obama!

No not a trick question was what does Obama stand for if your trying to spin that Obama is for less spending and smaller government have at it but you would have better luck getting a lead balloon to float. The massive program known as Obamacare is proof that Obama is for neither less spending or smaller government.

Thank you for bringing up "Ike". The president who believed in education and promoted a 90% tax rate among the top 1%.

govt-spending-per-capita.jpg

Funny, even a huge portion of regulations come from the courts rather than congress. There has been fewer regulations under Obama than Bush. Republicans have been screaming out so much nonsense, the base actually believes it. Pity.

Good post. The GOP spends like lunatics every time they are in office, but the obedient right wing sheep think they are for "fiscal responsibility"

What an effin' joke.

Forum List

Back