Besides religious beliefs against homosexuality, what are the other reasons?

Jun 29, 2004
It appears to me that mostly, if not at all times, the reasons against homosexuality are caused by religious reasons and convictions. Let's assume for a moment that there was no religion. For what reasons then are people against homosexuality (between consensual adults, of course)?

well for one thing most male homosexuals are totally gay and a lot of guys find that really annoying even regardless who they have sex with and gay people often seem to be all about coming out of closets and parades
peoples sex belongs in closets if some guys preference is masturbation i dont really need to know and i sure don't need the masterbaters pride day paraded
i don't care what your perversion is as long as it does not harm the innocent don't ask ! don't tell !

besides my religious beliefs, I find homosexuality to be unnatural, or against nature.

we dont increase our population (naturally) by homosexuality.

well for one thing most male homosexuals are totally gay and a lot of guys find that really annoying even regardless who they have sex with and gay people often seem to be all about coming out of closets and parades
peoples sex belongs in closets if some guys preference is masturbation i dont really need to know and i sure don't need the masterbaters pride day paraded
i don't care what your perversion is as long as it does not harm the innocent don't ask ! don't tell !

Martin,

procreation is not the sole purpose for relationships.

We don't gauge relationships by how much they increase a population. putting fluoride in the water supply is unnatural. SHAVING is unnatural. driving is unnatural. shall I go on?

Homosexual behavior is medically dangerous. At least the Man on man part is. And not just because of AIDS. Just like sex with animals is medically dangerous.

well, speak for yourself...

many people are quite fond of receiving and giving them.

Thankfully, your sexual catalog is not the standard by which we all live.

Homosexual behavior is medically dangerous. At least the Man on man part is. And not just because of AIDS. Just like sex with animals is medically dangerous.

Please tell us all how homosexuality is "medically dangerous".

Anal sex and blow jobs are dangerous sexual practices. That you are now going to claim they are not is fascinating in its own right.

Dangerous in what sense RGS. I asked you a question before and you did not answer me. And don't speak for me please.

Dangerous in what sense RGS. I asked you a question before and you did not answer me. And don't speak for me please.

You need me to explain to you why Anal sex is medically dangerous?

Oral sex is dangerous because of the danger of moving infections in the private regions into the mouth and throat or further if it spreads. Oral sex is not AS dangerous as Anal sex but it is dangerous.

You need me to explain to you why Anal sex is medically dangerous?

Oral sex is dangerous because of the danger of moving infections in the private regions into the mouth and throat or further if it spreads. Oral sex is not AS dangerous as Anal sex but it is dangerous.

And those things will give you diseases straight sex won't?

And those things will give you diseases straight sex won't?

Yes, and they can cause a disease to go where it normally wouldn't making it harder to treat , in some cases impossible.

Anal sex can cause disease other than just sexually transmitted. As can oral sex.

Yes, and they can cause a disease to go where it normally wouldn't making it harder to treat , in some cases impossible.

Anal sex can cause disease other than just sexually transmitted. As can oral sex.

As can straight sex...

Forum List

Back