Besides Obama calling OUR troops "civilian killers"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
what else does Obama think of Americans and our country?

I mean Obama and these other Democrats had NO problem in calling our troops,
"Nazis', calling our troops "Terrorists" and "cold blooded killers" is that really helpful to our troops in following commands from a Commander-in-Chief who has such low regard?

Obama's disdain also goes to Americans when he said...
“They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people"
Really? Those words draw people together??

And when he called fellow Americans who happen to oppose him.."enemies"??

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of, ‘we’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us’ — if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder,” Obama had said."

Obama calling America “a little bit lazy”...

Again to those undecided... please be honest.. listen to the rhetoric coming from Obama calling your fellow Americans..
"cold blooded killers".. "bitter gun clingers".. "enemies to be punished"... these are not words used by MY President!

I challenge you undeciders... find examples where Romney calls upon the baser instincts by characterizing Americans as "killers", our troops as "terrorists", our people as "clinging to guns"... and before you excitedly jump on Romney's 47% statement.. HE NEVER said it derisively or critically but honestly!
Why would people vote for you if you want to help them get off food stamps, welfare, help them get a job? Romney's point is rational. People that make up the 47% that DON"T want to be independent BUT Dependents of the STATE... THEY won't vote for Romney. But MANY of the 47% WiLL because they know Obama is killing jobs, i.e. coal miners losing jobs, health insurance company employees will be losing their jobs!

So that statement will not be considered derisive, derogatory and definitely not in the vein of "killers of civilians" as Obama called our troops!

Would that be correct for the innocent civilian men, women and children killed in Iraq and Afganistan by American troops. You people would probably call them "casualities of war" or "

Why do we ignore the victims killed in American war?
The major wars the United States has fought since the surrender of Japan in 1945 - in Korea, Indochina, Iraq and Afghanistan - have produced colossal carnage. For most of them, we do not have an accurate sense of how many people died, but a conservative estimate is at least 6 million civilians and soldiers.
The war in Vietnam and the spillover conflicts in Laos and Cambodia were even more lethal. These numbers are also hard to pin down, although by several scholarly estimates, Vietnamese military and civilian deaths ranged from 1.5 million to 3.8 million, with the U.S.-led campaign in Cambodia resulting in 600,000 to 800,000 deaths, and Laotian war mortality estimated at about 1 million.

http://readersupportednews.org/opin...-ignore-the-civilians-killed-in-american-wars

How many civilians died from the two bomgs U.S. dropped on Japan? Matt 7;5....."You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Last edited:
first I'd ask for a link

Secondly..civilians get killed in war ALL THE TIME. You think, what, they just randomly drop dead? I'm not saying its the troops fault, though they do pull the trigger, thus is the nature of war. Which is why i'm opposed to it

Obama should have read a history book or two while he was in school... Oh wait, he studied overseas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhdeITDRl2g]Trailer for critique: McArthur on appeasement - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back