Bernie's tepid endorsement of Hillary

The New York Times: Bernie’s Uninspiring Endorsement. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwtv6NhCY

Can you blame him? I mean, come on.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Not even close to as bad as the half hearted endorsements Republicans are giving trump.

Thank you Bernie for agreeing with me that the middle class is better off with a democratic president than a repuglicant.
I thought Bernie's speech was absurd. Most of what he claimed his reasons for supporting Cankles, could more readily apply to supporting Trump.

He made a big deal about the minimum wage...and that only Cankles will give it to us. Hell the Rs will cave on the MW even if Trump is in office...and the consequence will be HIGHER unemployment and increasing closings of small businesses.

Politicians pandering is so disgusting, yet millions of Americans are too dumb to see it.

Remember when Ron Paul threw away his integrity and endorsed McCain and Romney?

Me neither

Divisions remain after Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton Video

At one point, an audience member began shouting and waving a sign reading “NOPE.” Another man wearing a Sanders T-shirt stood high in the bleachers with his back to the stage throughout the speeches. As the campaign teams arrived, longtime Sanders adviser Michael Briggs noted that the venue was much more intimate than the arenas Sanders regularly packed for his rallies.

“It’s a smaller crowd than usual for us,” Briggs quipped.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm not going to knock him. He has my admiration and respect for forever. Sanders took on Goliath. Not just the Clintons but the whole D establishment.
Ha ha ha! Yea Sanders "took on" the establishment with his fake revolution and then kowtowed to that same establishment. What a phony! Bernie "Sellout" Sanders will go down in history as a joke, a fraud. He screamed about the evils of Wall Street and then endorsed the Clinton dynasty which is wholly owned by Wall Street. I guess you still haven't realized you were played for a fool.

I'm not going to knock him. He has my admiration and respect for forever. Sanders took on Goliath. Not just the Clintons but the whole D establishment.
Ha ha ha! Yea Sanders "took on" the establishment with his fake revolution and then kowtowed to that same establishment. What a phony! Bernie "Sellout" Sanders will go down in history as a joke, a fraud. He screamed about the evils of Wall Street and then endorsed the Clinton dynasty which is wholly owned by Wall Street. I guess you still haven't realized you were played for a fool.
ummm..... his main reason for endorsing hiLIARy is his concern about the Showman (Trump) being Trump which is a real concern. The guy won't shut up and is easily baited but you knew that didn't you kid. For a guy who graduated Wharton, he seems to have the emotional age of a 13 yr old.

The New York Times: Bernie’s Uninspiring Endorsement. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwtv6NhCY

bumped for the benefit of a couple of Snowflakes who keep saying Bernie "endorsed" hiLIARy and her crony henchmen at the DNC. He did the bare minimum, which is more than i would've done given what they perpetrated against him. I would've :up_yours:

From my asource:

The event was bound to be stiff, since Sanders has spent most of the year attacking Clinton as corrupt, excessively hawkish and beholden to Wall Street.

So it would have been naive to expect Sanders to give Clinton a roaring tribute. But did it have to be as awkward as it was? Who thought of leaving the winner up there with the loser the entire time? The same public-relations genius who put Michael Dukakis in a tank in 1988?

There were times when Clinton sounded almost excited about joining forces with Sanders, or at least pretending to. Perhaps more accurately, there were times when she sounded like Sanders, or at least pretended to.

bumped for the benefit of a couple of Snowflakes who keep saying Bernie "endorsed" hiLIARy and her crony henchmen at the DNC. He did the bare minimum, which is more than i would've done given what they perpetrated against him. I would've :up_yours:

From my asource:

The event was bound to be stiff, since Sanders has spent most of the year attacking Clinton as corrupt, excessively hawkish and beholden to Wall Street.

So it would have been naive to expect Sanders to give Clinton a roaring tribute. But did it have to be as awkward as it was? Who thought of leaving the winner up there with the loser the entire time? The same public-relations genius who put Michael Dukakis in a tank in 1988?

There were times when Clinton sounded almost excited about joining forces with Sanders, or at least pretending to. Perhaps more accurately, there were times when she sounded like Sanders, or at least pretended to.
What are the things Bernie supporters wanted? For example Do they think Republicans are going to make college affordable?

From my asource:

What are the things Bernie supporters wanted? For example Do they think Republicans are going to make college affordable?
Bernie supporters did NOT want affordable. They WANTED "free".

Forum List

Back