Bernie's tepid endorsement of Hillary

Bernie fought the good fight. For any hope of a political future and to have influence Sanders had to give his endorsement although I have no doubt he threw up a little in his mouth doing so.

I'm not going to knock him. He has my admiration and respect for forever. Sanders took on Goliath. Not just the Clintons but the whole D establishment. This primary will go down in history as two men in two parties shaking the political pillars of heaven and hell.

One made it across the finish line ahead of the other in this marathon of primaries. The other didn't. BUT and this is what we must remember. Both finished the race.

Bravo gentlemen!

Gee, is that Rosenthal whining?

Say it isn't so.

It's ok. Really it is. I'm thinking it's a win/win situation.

Lemme 'splain this. When the US Chamber of Commerce gives your candidate an endorsement-you know you screwed up. They know she supports the TPP that she helped create. You have Dems that support fracking. Elected officials that support fracking. All of the ones that bitch about the free market have to eat a big bowl of shut it stew especially because they have (unwittingly or no) no problem implementing it into foreign countries as well as state-side. So, they can't bitch cry anymore about another "team" and they have jack all to run on in the future.

And if Clinton loses and she just might.....well, the Democrats deserve that shit too.

So, maybe this next time around they will figure it out.

Can't applaud what Bernie did. I don't care how someone spins it, he dumped his integrity and honesty.

More on the subject. How uninspiring of a candidate for 2016- a Washington- insider to the nth- degree.
facepalm.gif

Supporters to Bernie: It’s not you, it’s her.

Last edited:
The New York Times: Bernie’s Uninspiring Endorsement. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwtv6NhCY

Can you blame him? I mean, come on.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Not even close to as bad as the half hearted endorsements Republicans are giving trump.

Thank you Bernie for agreeing with me that the middle class is better off with a democratic president than a repuglicant.

The New York Times: Bernie’s Uninspiring Endorsement. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwtv6NhCY

Not even close to as bad as the half hearted endorsements Republicans are giving trump.

Thank you Bernie for agreeing with me that the middle class is better off with a democratic president than a repuglicant.

The Dems are doing their part to shitcan the Post Office, destroy public education and support the TPP.

But, hey.........it's your lie, you tell it.

The Dems are doing their part to shitcan the Post Office, destroy public education and support the TPP.

Then how do these things exist if both sides don't like them?

And how exactly are we trying to destroy public education?

ummm..... mkay :eusa_eh:

Please tell me why I haven't put you on ignore yet?

Then how do these things exist if both sides don't like them?

And how exactly are we trying to destroy public education?

Privatization of the public education system.
The quick and dirty:
How Long Can Big Money Keep Democrats In The Charter School Camp?

President Obama and the Democrats are committed to working with states and communities so they have the flexibility and resources they need to improve elementary and secondary education in a way that works best for students. To that end, the President challenged and encouraged states to raise their standards so students graduate ready for college or career and can succeed in a dynamic global economy. Forty-six states responded, leading groundbreaking reforms that will deliver better education to millions of American students. Too many students, particularly students of color and disadvantaged students, drop out of our schools, and Democrats know we must address the dropout crisis with the urgency it deserves. The Democratic Party understands the importance of turning around struggling public schools. We will continue to strengthen all our schools and work to expand public school options for low-income youth, including magnet schools, charter schools, teacher-led schools, and career academies.
Democrats.org

Now, when Obama was first elected he made it clear, in a speech, he supported the business aspect of education.

Pushing to privatize USPS.

It exists because we are so busy fighting over scraps that nobody is paying attention to what is going on.

The Democrats have become the right wing assholes.

Last edited:

ummm..... mkay :eusa_eh:

Please tell me why I haven't put you on ignore yet?

At some point, you have to deal with the policies. Whatever works best for you.

Forum List

Back