Bernie’s star is falling.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So one must wonder, since Trump won 2016 a Bernie bro shot up a congressional baseball game, what will the Bernie crowd do when Biden gets coronated instead of Bernie like they did with Hillary last election? Bernie can’t like it. Last time he had to sit there and act like he was okay with it, I don’t think Bernie has the balls or drive to do anything about China Joe pushing him off the stage again. So Bernie is a non issue again and Biden is the guy. Can’t wait to see the DNC cat fight that’s coming.

Which one?
b-101.jpg

hanukkah_Jewish_religious_Israel_4-512.png

After getting completely butt-f*ed by the Democratic Party in 2016 in favor of the proven felon Hillary, how did Unca Bernie seriously believe they were going to let him win the nomination in 2020?

:rolleyes:

As hard as it is to believe even the left understands when too much crazy at one time will not sell to the American voter.

Bernie’s asshole is still stretched out from 2018. He nothing more than a Democrat hoe at this point.

As hard as it is to believe even the left understands when too much crazy at one time will not sell to the American voter.

I have to agree and boy do they have a load of crazies running for the DNC nominaton.

None of them can beat Trump on the best day they ever had.

Trump will be POTUS for four more years and the lefty loons will moan, groan, complain and wait for 2024.

The Democrats have a pack of crazy running. Its weird admitting it but Biden might be the least insane of the group.

The Democrats have a pack of crazy running. Its weird admitting it but Biden might be the least insane of the group.

Unfortunately this may be their strategy, bring out all the loons early. Then as the herd is thinning bring out an unknown that appears to be more moderate. Isn't that similar to the strategy when Obama first ran?

So far Biden has only been able to get a few hundred people show up to rallies, the entire hype around Biden should be obvious as manufactured by the DNC and media. I think Biden will start to tank during the debates and Biden thinking he has the nomination in the bag will come off as arrogant and he will attempt to lecture the other 20+ candidates. Keeping in mind Biden will also be making gaffes along the way, people will start to have 2nd thoughts on his chances of beating TRUMP.

Unfortunately this may be their strategy, bring out all the loons early. Then as the herd is thinning bring out an unknown that appears to be more moderate. Isn't that similar to the strategy when Obama first ran?

I bet the unknown will be Mrs. Obama. Even Biden knows he doesn’t stand a chance.

I bet the unknown will be Mrs. Obama. Even Biden knows he doesn’t stand a chance.

Dang, that's a scary thought.

Dang, that's a scary thought.

But she will lose. All she is is the first half Black Presidents wife. She acted like a queen, and only chicks on TV liked her.

So one must wonder, since Trump won 2016 a Bernie bro shot up a congressional baseball game, what will the Bernie crowd do when Biden gets coronated instead of Bernie like they did with Hillary last election? Bernie can’t like it. Last time he had to sit there and act like he was okay with it, I don’t think Bernie has the balls or drive to do anything about China Joe pushing him off the stage again. So Bernie is a non issue again and Biden is the guy. Can’t wait to see the DNC cat fight that’s coming.

I would never vote for Bernie Sanders because he's not a Democrat. Sanders is an independent. The only time he has any interest in the Democratic Party is when he's running for President. Then he wants to use the organization and their war chest to run for President. Give the nomination to someone who is part of the party and who supports the party, all of the time, not just when they want something.

To Close 32-Point Gap With Biden, Sanders Launches Cross-Country Hair-Sniffing Tour.

Forum List

Back