Bernie wins West Virginia

:rofl:, Who cares, Clinton still has 3.1 more million popular votes, won Guam last weekend, won Nebraska Primary tonight, and will kick ass in VIRGIN ISLANDS, Puerto Rico, Washington dc, New Jersey, California, and is looking good in Kentucky next week:party:

You Sanders trolls, groupies, :trolls::lame2:, cocksuckers sure are diehards huh:lmao:

enjoy your slow painful death:laugh:

:piss2:Sanders trolls..

That's not the point. The point is if the DNC nominates Hillary Clinton then Trump may very well win. You can hate Bernie supporters all you want but this is the reality that the democratic establishment has created.
It seems to me it is the reality the Bernie Sanders' campaign has created. He is the on who could be the cause of Trump winning.

No way. Bernie beats Trump! Trump only wins if Hillary is nominated.

In hindsight, no way Bernie would have beat Trump. No way.

Bernie has integrity, Bernie inspired young people to vote and get involved and Bernie has a genuineness that allows him to connect with people. If the Democrats hadn't sabotaged him and cheated him in the caucuses, he would have taken off and beat Trump by 100 electoral votes.

It seems to me it is the reality the Bernie Sanders' campaign has created. He is the on who could be the cause of Trump winning.

Perhaps not, but we'll never know because the Democratic Party undermined his candidacy and cheated him out of the nomination.

So what? If anyone who was going to vote for Bernie didn't vote for Hillary then they are stupid and put the GOP in the driver seat for at least the next 2-4 years.

Many Hillary supporters voted for Obama even though they were heartbroken.

Are you saying that Bernie supporters cut off their own noses to spite their faces?

I didn't vote for the corporate whore and most people I know didn't. She took her false populism as far as she could, but it was obvious she was lying and while YOU believe it was stupid, I stuck to my beliefs and voted Jill Stein rather than put in that corrupt person you supported. Next time, support a person with integrity and don't expect to stuff your corruption down our throats.
You swallowed the GOP propoganda and now as a Jill stein supporter I'm sure you are happy with the results of the election?

I doubt that because now officially global warming is a hoax.

There's nothing wrong with hillary. She wouldn't have given in to the GOP any more than trump will and she would have appointed more green justices you dope!

You screwed yourself.

You know what? The democratic party didn't let the people down the people let the Democrats down by not being smart enough to vote in 2010, 2014 or 2018. So the people who don't like the GOP but didn't vote hillary only have themselves to bla.e.

Im done trying to explain and I no longer care about liberal issues.

B
:rofl:, Who cares, Clinton still has 3.1 more million popular votes, won Guam last weekend, won Nebraska Primary tonight, and will kick ass in VIRGIN ISLANDS, Puerto Rico, Washington dc, New Jersey, California, and is looking good in Kentucky next week:party:

You Sanders trolls, groupies, :trolls::lame2:, cocksuckers sure are diehards huh:lmao:

enjoy your slow painful death:laugh:

:piss2:Sanders trolls..

That's not the point. The point is if the DNC nominates Hillary Clinton then Trump may very well win. You can hate Bernie supporters all you want but this is the reality that the democratic establishment has created.

Bernie has integrity, Bernie inspired young people to vote and get involved and Bernie has a genuineness that allows him to connect with people. If the Democrats hadn't sabotaged him and cheated him in the caucuses, he would have taken off and beat Trump by 100 electoral votes.
Bill Clinton said after Obama beat hillary, "primaries you fall in love but after that fall in line"

Perhaps not, but we'll never know because the Democratic Party undermined his candidacy and cheated him out of the nomination.

So what? If anyone who was going to vote for Bernie didn't vote for Hillary then they are stupid and put the GOP in the driver seat for at least the next 2-4 years.

Are you saying that Bernie supporters cut off their own noses to spite their faces?

I didn't vote for the corporate whore and most people I know didn't. She took her false populism as far as she could, but it was obvious she was lying and while YOU believe it was stupid, I stuck to my beliefs and voted Jill Stein rather than put in that corrupt person you supported. Next time, support a person with integrity and don't expect to stuff your corruption down our throats.
You swallowed the GOP propoganda and now as a Jill stein supporter I'm sure you are happy with the results of the election?

There's nothing wrong with hillary. She wouldn't have given in to the GOP any more than trump will and she would have appointed more green justices you dope!

You screwed yourself.

You know what? The democratic party didn't let the people down the people let the Democrats down by not being smart enough to vote in 2010, 2014 or 2018. So the people who don't like the GOP but didn't vote hillary only have themselves to bla.e.

It's not GOP propaganda that she made MILLIONS of dollars giving speeches to corporations...PROBABLY for favors that they expected her to do in the future, because why else would they pay that much for her to speak. It's not like she's a great orator. It's not GOP propaganda that she "WON" every coin toss at the Iowa caucus. It's not GOP propaganda that each of those coin tosses were done in a manner than no one other than the precient people could view it so they could say she won. It's not GOP propaganda that she called the TPP the "Gold Standard" and then turned against it when she saw how much support Bernie was getting...and that the anti-TPP stance was her "public" face and not necessarily what she truly believed. And it's not GOP propaganda that you hillarybots were SO arrogant and insulting in her "entitled" attitude.

So go pound a rock.

B

Bill Clinton said after Obama beat hillary, "primaries you fall in love but after that fall in line"

I'm not Bill Clinton and he was no friend of the Left when he was President.

You screwed yourself.

It's not GOP propaganda that she made MILLIONS of dollars giving speeches to corporations...PROBABLY for favors that they expected her to do in the future, because why else would they pay that much for her to speak. It's not like she's a great orator. It's not GOP propaganda that she "WON" every coin toss at the Iowa caucus. It's not GOP propaganda that each of those coin tosses were done in a manner than no one other than the precient people could view it so they could say she won. It's not GOP propaganda that she called the TPP the "Gold Standard" and then turned against it when she saw how much support Bernie was getting...and that the anti-TPP stance was her "public" face and not necessarily what she truly believed. And it's not GOP propaganda that you hillarybots were SO arrogant and insulting in her "entitled" attitude.

So go pound a rock.
Keep making excuses and see you in 2020 because we know Bernie supporters don't vote in midterms.

And didn't Bernie himself tell you idiots to vote hillary?

You screwed yourself.

So go pound a rock.
Keep making excuses and see you in 2020 because we know Bernie supporters don't vote in midterms.

Excuses? I gave you an explanation as to why I didn't embrace your corrupt candidate. I would suggest you reflect on what was said so you don't back an unelectable immoral buffoon next cycle.

B

I'm not Bill Clinton and he was no friend of the Left when he was President.
Yes, he did give in to the right much too much. Trump won't do that.

Are you as a Bernie fan going to like trumps supreme Court nominee? Dope!

You screwed yourself.

So go pound a rock.

Excuses? I gave you an explanation as to why I didn't embrace your corrupt candidate. I would suggest you reflect on what was said so you don't back an unelectable immoral buffoon next cycle.
Maybe you're too young to remember but you remind me of the idiots who didn't show up for AL gore or John Kerry. Sorry our candidates aren't good old boys.

It's not Hillary's fault. America saw and heard what they were electing. Now you get to live with it. I'll survive it. I might even benefit from Republican rule.

You screwed yourself.

So go pound a rock.

Maybe you're too young to remember but you remind me of the idiots who didn't show up for AL gore or John Kerry. Sorry our candidates aren't good old boys.

It's not Hillary's fault. America saw and heard what they were electing. Now you get to live with it. I'll survive it. I might even benefit from Republican rule.

I don't need a candidate to be a "good old boy". I need one that is a true progressive that has integrity. The fact that you are so partisan that you would rather vote for a candidate that was neither means your criticism is too lame to take seriously.

You screwed yourself.

So go pound a rock.

I don't need a candidate to be a "good old boy". I need one that is a true progressive that has integrity. The fact that you are so partisan that you would rather vote for a candidate that was neither means your criticism is too lame to take seriously.
I might believe Bernie supporters were worth fighting for but even those doors don't show up to midterms.

It's cute how liberals lose every midterm because our supporters don't know you have to vote every two years not 4.

Republicans know that.

Hillary has begun buying ads again, signaling she knows she's in trouble!

“If you’re looking for a sign that the Clinton campaign knows this primary is far from finished, here it is,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver wrote in an email to supporters earlier Tuesday.

Time for the "Super Delegates" to start bowing to the will of the people.
Did you like Bernie?

Forum List

Back