Bernie threatens "war" against Trump supporters

According to the left

Four words in, and you're already >>>

bullshit_0.jpg

~S~

Trump may not be a racist but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

So I'm a racist?
Wouldnt it be weird if I was engaged to an Hispanic girl and was a racist? Yeah, that'd be weird as all get out.
It'd also be weird if I was raised around black athletes in the NBA since I was a toddler.
Put away your broad brush..

I don't know what you are. I never said ALL supporter are racist. I said that Trump has to appeal to the racists to win.
That's just silly. There are black people who hate white people so does the Democratic candidate have to appeal to their racism to win? The problem is that Democrats have so little to say other than calling people racists or white supremacists that they see racism everywhere.

They see it everywhere but when it is right in front of them. Racism is implicit in identity politics, the guiding principle of today's Democratic Party. Among Democrats, who you are counts for a lot more than what you do or say. When Pelosi and Hoyer wanted to censure Omar for here anti semitic rants, they were told they couldn't do it by the Congressional Black Caucus because she was black woman; that is to say, what she is is more important than what she says or does. That is profoundly racist and Democrats who support identity politics should be profoundly ashamed of themselves. In fact the motto of today's Democratic Party should be: "We have seen the enemy and he is us." (From the old Pogo comic strip)

So I'm a racist?
Wouldnt it be weird if I was engaged to an Hispanic girl and was a racist? Yeah, that'd be weird as all get out.
It'd also be weird if I was raised around black athletes in the NBA since I was a toddler.

I don't know what you are. I never said ALL supporter are racist. I said that Trump has to appeal to the racists to win.
That's just silly. There are black people who hate white people so does the Democratic candidate have to appeal to their racism to win? The problem is that Democrats have so little to say other than calling people racists or white supremacists that they see racism everywhere.

They see it everywhere but when it is right in front of them. Racism is implicit in identity politics, the guiding principle of today's Democratic Party. Among Democrats, who you are counts for a lot more than what you do or say. When Pelosi and Hoyer wanted to censure Omar for here anti semitic rants, they were told they couldn't do it by the Congressional Black Caucus because she was black woman; that is to say, what she is is more important than what she says or does. That is profoundly racist and Democrats who support identity politics should be profoundly ashamed of themselves. In fact the motto of today's Democratic Party should be: "We have seen the enemy and he is us." (From the old Pogo comic strip)

If you want to claim Candidate A has to also appeal to racists make your argument and go for it.

It will not negate what I said.

So I'm a racist?

If you want to claim Candidate A has to also appeal to racists make your argument and go for it.

What you said is silly. Even racists have other concerns than racism, so it is not necessary to appeal to their racism to win their votes. This is true of both racists who vote for Democrats and racists who vote for Republicans.

So I'm a racist?

What you said is silly. Even racists have other concerns than racism, so it is not necessary to appeal to their racism to win their votes. This is true of both racists who vote for Democrats and racists who vote for Republicans.

If that eases your conscience.

So I'm a racist?

Sorry, I made the mistake of thinking you were a serious poster.

Sorry, I made the mistake of thinking you were a serious poster.

Read the $2.00 beer thread.

According to the left, President Trump is a "white nationalist" and a "racist". This has been declared more than once, and by more then several of those on the left. So by their logic, Trump's supporters would also be "white nationalists" and "racists." How many times have we heard that here?

Bernie Sanders told a group of people Saturday that if elected president in 2020, he will "go to war" with white nationalism and racism.

Bernie Sanders Says 'We Will Go to War Against White Nationalism and Racism' - news - att.net

Sp tell us what you really mean, Bernie. Is threatening a war against a very large and powerful segment of American society a very good idea?
I actually voted for the Old Coot in the 2016 Illinois Primaries.

I was wrong.

I repent.

Observing his behaviors and learning more about him since that time, I am glad that he did not win, back then.

I think The Creature is spot-on about Bernie having "missed his time".

I also believe that Bernie now stands zero chance of securing the Democratic nomination in 2020.

Zero.

People have had 2-3 years to observe his mood-swings and sour-grapes attitude and bad temper and autocratic mannerisms.

Bernie will get some residual from folks who still think it's 2016 but he will place a distant second or third place across the nation.

But, of course, he'll stay in the fight until then, through a combination of self-delusion, pride and the encouragement of the Far Left.

According to the left, President Trump is a "white nationalist" and a "racist". This has been declared more than once, and by more then several of those on the left. So by their logic, Trump's supporters would also be "white nationalists" and "racists." How many times have we heard that here?

Bernie Sanders told a group of people Saturday that if elected president in 2020, he will "go to war" with white nationalism and racism.

Bernie Sanders Says 'We Will Go to War Against White Nationalism and Racism' - news - att.net

Sp tell us what you really mean, Bernie. Is threatening a war against a very large and powerful segment of American society a very good idea?
I thought the official position of the right was that white supremacists and racists were a very small minority in the party?

Actually, the official position of the left is that all Trump supporters are "white supremacists" and "racists", especially among Sanders and his followers. Need some proof? How about a few Bernie quotes?

“It gives me no pleasure to say this, but we do have a president who is an overt racist, who is a sexist, who is a xenophobe..."

“There is no question in my mind that [Trump’s] anti-immigrant sentiment and his racism create a climate where unstable people are capable of doing horrific deeds, as we saw in El Paso...”

“If you look at Trump, if you look at Trump’s life, history ... yes, sad to say we have a bigot in the White House and that’s exactly what I would say to him..."

"Here's what's really going on: @RepCummings has been busy revealing the failures of the Trump administration and exposing the greed of Trump's friends in the pharmaceutical industry, and our racist president doesn't like it,.."

'We are working to make certain that the agenda of the most racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted president in history will go nowhere because Democrats will control the House and the Senate.."

We've already seen one of his supporters attempt a political assassination on a baseball field. We've seen one of his supporters attempt to firebomb an ICE office. We' ave already seen one of his supporters carry out a mass shooting.

So tell me again what is the definition of terrorism?
Lol, so you are admitting then.

Cool.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
if half of this country were white supremacist like idiots like you claim you would not be able to step out of your home or drive down the street without being assaulted .........
Half? No. A substantial fraction yes.

I'm white BTW.
youre white ??? well tell me how much you should pay in reparations ???? how much of your paycheck every month ?? 100,2000,1000$ ?after all according to the left you owe it !

I thought the official position of the right was that white supremacists and racists were a very small minority in the party?

Actually, the official position of the left is that all Trump supporters are "white supremacists" and "racists", especially among Sanders and his followers. Need some proof? How about a few Bernie quotes?

“It gives me no pleasure to say this, but we do have a president who is an overt racist, who is a sexist, who is a xenophobe..."

“There is no question in my mind that [Trump’s] anti-immigrant sentiment and his racism create a climate where unstable people are capable of doing horrific deeds, as we saw in El Paso...”

“If you look at Trump, if you look at Trump’s life, history ... yes, sad to say we have a bigot in the White House and that’s exactly what I would say to him..."

"Here's what's really going on: @RepCummings has been busy revealing the failures of the Trump administration and exposing the greed of Trump's friends in the pharmaceutical industry, and our racist president doesn't like it,.."

'We are working to make certain that the agenda of the most racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted president in history will go nowhere because Democrats will control the House and the Senate.."

We've already seen one of his supporters attempt a political assassination on a baseball field. We've seen one of his supporters attempt to firebomb an ICE office. We' ave already seen one of his supporters carry out a mass shooting.

So tell me again what is the definition of terrorism?
Lol, so you are admitting then.

Cool.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
if half of this country were white supremacist like idiots like you claim you would not be able to step out of your home or drive down the street without being assaulted .........
Half? No. A substantial fraction yes.

I'm white BTW.
youre white ??? well tell me how much you should pay in reparations ???? how much of your paycheck every month ?? 100,2000,1000$ ?after all according to the left you owe it !

:laughing0301:

hall%20pass.jpg

Gee I wonder who'd win that war? ,Fully armed, crack shot, gun toting, mad as hell conservatives most with a military background or a bunch of limp wristed, sissyfied faggots armed with handbags?
Lol at most conservatives having military backgrounds.

Here something to think about:

Which party gets up and does things, and which one sits at home and bitches about stuff? You kids are always hollering about Democrats demonstrating and such but you never leave your moms basement. If this thing ever really happens (it won't) you guys aren't even showing up. You'll all be sitting at home, stroking your guns and peeking out between the blinds while muttering about "situational awareness".
if you call ganging up 10 to one on unarmed citizens some of the victims senior citizens in liberal strong holds where the police are ordered to stand down doing something let me tell you this and listen very carefully !! that is not the majority of America !! bring that shit to a blue collar red state and it would not go well at all for violent leftwing extremest !
Empty threats.
1st of all self defense is not a threat ...... just a fact ....... are you implying its ok to gang up on unarmed people if you disagree with their political views ?

Forum List

Back