Bernie Sanders Will Be Stopped by Hackable Barcode Votes in California Super Tuesday

I’m telling you they are whether the article mentions it or not. We use a similar system. You can’t read the QR code from our ballots with your stupid phone.

And it’s not the backup. At central scan, it is scanning the QR code not the list of chosen candidates.

Too technical for you, squid?

Why are you lying? The article is very clear, and what you claim is not in the article.

Do you need reading lessons Muddy Water Sailor?

Just because it isn't in the poorly written article from a website nobody ever heard of does not make my statement a lie. I work at an Election Office. We have a QR cpde printed on our ballots that print from the ballot marking machine. You cannot read the code with your phone. These are facts.

In other words, you are saying you don't know shit! Why didn't you just say so?

What’s with you being a dick for no apparent reason?

Here you go, asshole:

Currently, when a Coloradan votes at a polling location, a device prints a paper ballot that displays the voter's choices and a QR code embedded with those choices.

But the voter cannot verify that the QR code contains the correct data, according to the release, which added that the codes are "potentially subject to manipulation."

Colorado to abandon ballot QR codes, citing election security concerns

So why is that, shit for brains? Because you cannot use your phone to view them.

I am being a dick for a very apparent reason. You made a statements based on your beliefs and tried to pass it off as fact. I don't tolerate that shit from anyone.

Your linked article STILL does not verify what you claim, dumbass!

i made a factual statement that I backed up with a link. A link that said exactly what I said, the QR code cannot be viewed by the voter. What part of that isn't penetrating the seaweed in your head?

Why are you lying? The article is very clear, and what you claim is not in the article.

Do you need reading lessons Muddy Water Sailor?

Just because it isn't in the poorly written article from a website nobody ever heard of does not make my statement a lie. I work at an Election Office. We have a QR cpde printed on our ballots that print from the ballot marking machine. You cannot read the code with your phone. These are facts.

Here you go, asshole:

Currently, when a Coloradan votes at a polling location, a device prints a paper ballot that displays the voter's choices and a QR code embedded with those choices.

But the voter cannot verify that the QR code contains the correct data, according to the release, which added that the codes are "potentially subject to manipulation."

So why is that, shit for brains? Because you cannot use your phone to view them.

I am being a dick for a very apparent reason. You made a statements based on your beliefs and tried to pass it off as fact. I don't tolerate that shit from anyone.

i made a factual statement that I backed up with a link. A link that said exactly what I said, the QR code cannot be viewed by the voter. What part of that isn't penetrating the seaweed in your head?

Nope. You need reading comprehension remediation. It says the codes are only machine readable. A phone is a machine. You still have not proven your point, although you are flailing mightily as your claims crash and burn.

Your cited page does support your claim. Note the graphic with the picture showing a phone reading the QR code. If this were not possible, why would they show it?

It also says:

"Colorado will become the first state "to require voting systems to tabulate all ballots using only human-verifiable information and not QR codes," the release states."

That fixes the problem but does not say definitively what the problem is.

Show me the words where they say they are not readable. You have not done that.

Also, why are you arguing a story that apparently was fixed almost 6 months ago?

Here you go, asshole:

Nope. You need reading comprehension remediation. It says the codes are only machine readable. A phone is a machine. You still have not proven your point, although you are flailing mightily as your claims crash and burn.

Your cited page does support your claim. Note the graphic with the picture showing a phone reading the QR code. If this were not possible, why would they show it?

It also says:

"Colorado will become the first state "to require voting systems to tabulate all ballots using only human-verifiable information and not QR codes," the release states."

Also, why are you arguing a story that apparently was fixed almost 6 months ago?

When it says “cannot be viewed by the voter”, what do think that means, inbred mouth breather?

Here is another link supporting my factual statement about the kinds of voting machines I work with every day, asswipe.

"A voter can verify the ovals, the candidates they chose, but how it gets tabulated is actually through an encrypted QR code," Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold told CNN. "Is it really a voter verified paper trail if a voter cannot verify the encrypted QR code?"[\i]

Colorado becomes first state to ban barcodes for counting votes over security concerns - CNNPolitics

Here you go, asshole:

It also says:

When it says “cannot be viewed by the voter”, what do think that means, inbred mouth breather?

Here is another link supporting my factual statement about the kinds of voting machines I work with every day, asswipe.

"A voter can verify the ovals, the candidates they chose, but how it gets tabulated is actually through an encrypted QR code," Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold told CNN. "Is it really a voter verified paper trail if a voter cannot verify the encrypted QR code?"[\i]

Colorado becomes first state to ban barcodes for counting votes over security concerns - CNNPolitics

Why do you keep talking Colorado. The discussion is California.

Here you go, asshole:

It also says:

California uses the same machines with the same encrypted bar codes that cannot be read by your phone. Seriously, what fucking reason would there be to lie about such a thing?

It also says:

California uses the same machines with the same encrypted bar codes that cannot be read by your phone. Seriously, what fucking reason would there be to lie about such a thing?

You are making a mountain out of a molehill, jumping to conclusions, and making claims for which you have shown no evidence.

There is also that propensity for libtards to lie for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

It also says:

You are making a mountain out of a molehill, jumping to conclusions, and making claims for which you have shown no evidence.

There is also that propensity for libtards to lie for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I made a factual claim based on my personal experience as an election official. I then supported my claim with links. Why are you so wedded to your position that isn't supported with ANY evidence?

It also says:

I made a factual claim based on my personal experience as an election official. I then supported my claim with links. Why are you so wedded to your position that isn't supported with ANY evidence?

You keep talking about one state while the discussion is about another. You showed that Colorado doesn't use the QR codes anymore without showing they are the same as California. It all boils down into very poor sources, questionable interpretations, assumptions, and the fact that libtards lie for no reason whatsoever.

I could just as easily argue that my state is susceptible to hacking because it has optical scan ballots, but also uses hand tabulated ballots available at the choice of the voter, and the polling location. Our optical scan ballots keep the original ballot and the voter is given a printed receipt if requested.

You keep talking about one state while the discussion is about another. You showed that Colorado doesn't use the QR codes anymore without showing they are the same as California. It all boils down into very poor sources, questionable interpretations, assumptions, and the fact that libtards lie for no reason whatsoever.

I could just as easily argue that my state is susceptible to hacking because it has optical scan ballots, but also uses hand tabulated ballots available at the choice of the voter, and the polling location. Our optical scan ballots keep the original ballot and the voter is given a printed receipt if requested.

The QR codes are encrypted on all ballots in all states that use these ballot marking tablets. There aren’t that many companies that make the machines. They all use an encrypted QR code. Colorado is the first state to ban them. California will follow suit. You are a moron.

The QR codes are encrypted on all ballots in all states that use these ballot marking tablets. There aren’t that many companies that make the machines. They all use an encrypted QR code. Colorado is the first state to ban them. California will follow suit. You are a moron.

There is another statement for which you have offered no proof!

I may be a moron to you, and if so, I take that as a compliment because it means you don't understand fact versus fiction.

Forum List

Back