Bernie Sanders' time has probably passed

Hillary wasn't liked because of her track record. The Democratic Party wasn't liked because of their track record. Then they pulled their shit. Neoliberals = neoconservatives.

Again. People cared about those issues. But, you can continue talking about shit you know nothing about. I'll just keep laughing at your dumbfuckery on display.

actually, she won by 3 million votes, the people were just fine with her and the Democrats track record.

And because you fail to identify the underlying cause........it's likely you fuckers will lose again. Not my problem. At some point, Trump will leave. Has to.

Yes, he will, and frankly, when he does, the office of the presidency will be so diminished to the point where we don't recognize it.

actually, she won by 3 million votes, the people were just fine with her and the Democrats track record.

Nope the people were not just fine and haven't been since about 2006. Pay attention.

Yes, he will, and frankly, when he does, the office of the presidency will be so diminished to the point where we don't recognize it.

Then you better figure out what the hell is wrong with your party.

Nope the people were not just fine and haven't been since about 2006. Pay attention.

I have. Hillary for all her flaws won the primaries. She won the general election. she lost the electoral college because for some reason, we are still using a fucked up system developed by slave owners.

Then you better figure out what the hell is wrong with your party.

Actually, I'm a registered Republican... in 2016, I drew a GOP ballot and voted for Kasich. In 2012, I drew a GOP Primary ballot and voted for Santorum because he wasn't Romney.

I'd be happy to vote for Republicans in general elections again, as soon as we take back the party from the religious nuts, the gun crazies and the Libertarian Loons.

I have. Hillary for all her flaws won the primaries. She won the general election. she lost the electoral college because for some reason, we are still using a fucked up system developed by slave owners.

Ah, another noob to the electoral college. Fun filled fact, the Democratic Party has had issues since 2006. Pay attention.

Actually, I'm a registered Republican... in 2016, I drew a GOP ballot and voted for Kasich. In 2012, I drew a GOP Primary ballot and voted for Santorum because he wasn't Romney.

I'd be happy to vote for Republicans in general elections again, as soon as we take back the party from the religious nuts, the gun crazies and the Libertarian Loons.

I don't care, Joe. Your drama queening was noted.

Ah, another noob to the electoral college. Fun filled fact, the Democratic Party has had issues since 2006. Pay attention.

No, they really haven't.... They've won three general elections since then... despite massive Republican cheating.

The problem the Democrats had in 2006 is they elected a bunch of DINOs like Webb in VA. and surprised surprised,before these fools got washed out in the TeaBagger wave in 2010, they didn't stand up for Democrat principles.

No, they really haven't.... They've won three general elections since then... despite massive Republican cheating.

The problem the Democrats had in 2006 is they elected a bunch of DINOs like Webb in VA. and surprised surprised,before these fools got washed out in the TeaBagger wave in 2010, they didn't stand up for Democrat principles.

Rahm Emmanuel..........supporting all of those things you cherish. Say it ain't so, Joe.

Rahm Emmanuel..........supporting all of those things you cherish. Say it ain't so, Joe.

I think Rahm's a fucking idiot... and always have. Will be glad when he's out of office, should have happened four years ago.

But since I don't live within Chicago proper (I live in one of the burbs) I really can't do much about it.

I contributed a small pinch to Bernie in 2016 and voted for him in the primary. This year, I wrote him and told him he's yesterday - to get out of the race and make way for the next generation.

While I like Bernie politically, I've never thought he's a very smart guy.

I think Rahm's a fucking idiot... and always have. Will be glad when he's out of office, should have happened four years ago.

But since I don't live within Chicago proper (I live in one of the burbs) I really can't do much about it.

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Rahm........supported all of those things that you support........in 2006.

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Rahm........supported all of those things that you support........in 2006.

Again, 2006 I was still really pretty Republican...

It was 2008 that cured me of Republican stupidity...

Although by comparison, Trump makes me miss Bush.

upload_2019-2-24_10-3-34.jpeg

Again, 2006 I was still really pretty Republican...

It was 2008 that cured me of Republican stupidity...

Although by comparison, Trump makes me miss Bush.

View attachment 247519

I don't give a damn what you were in 2006. Doesn't change anything.

Hillary put Bernie quickly into the fetal position when push came to shove. The guy is a push over. Let him enjoy the attention before we get to the main event.

Hillary wasn't liked because of her track record. The Democratic Party wasn't liked because of their track record. Then they pulled their shit. Neoliberals = neoconservatives.

Again. People cared about those issues. But, you can continue talking about shit you know nothing about. I'll just keep laughing at your dumbfuckery on display.

And because you fail to identify the underlying cause........it's likely you fuckers will lose again. Not my problem. At some point, Trump will leave. Has to.

So you don't know that the president isn't elected by popular vote huh?

Guy, this is a tired argument.

"The American People Wanted Trump!"

"Um, no, 3 million people more wanted Hillary. 10 Million more wanted ANYONE else."

"But, but, but .... electoral college!"

Yes, Trump won the electoral college. No, he is not what the people wanted. Heck, I would even suspect a lot of the people who voted for him were probably HORRIFIED when he won. They were just protesting the system, they didn't think that nutjob would actually be put in charge.

Guy, this is a tired argument.

"The American People Wanted Trump!"

"Um, no, 3 million people more wanted Hillary. 10 Million more wanted ANYONE else."

"But, but, but .... electoral college!"

Yes, Trump won the electoral college. No, he is not what the people wanted. Heck, I would even suspect a lot of the people who voted for him were probably HORRIFIED when he won. They were just protesting the system, they didn't think that nutjob would actually be put in charge.

Yes it is extremely tiring to hear people bitching and moaning about the popular vote and the election of the president.

I mean it's only been 231 years that the electoral college has been choosing the president.

Yes it is extremely tiring to hear people bitching and moaning about the popular vote and the election of the president.

I mean it's only been 231 years that the electoral college has been choosing the president.

yes, except that in all but five cases, the person chosen by the popular vote ALSO won the electoral college.

So the electoral college is usually just a formality.

The thing about it is, if hte EC worked the way the Founding Slave Rapists envisioned, the electors would have gotten into a room and said, "Oh my God, Trump is nuts! And he's chummy with our enemies, the Russians! We can't put him in office!"

That was the whole purpose of having an EC, to be a check on the passions of the people. Instead, in this case, the people made the right choice under difficult circumstances of bad choices, but the EC just did what it did.

yes, except that in all but five cases, the person chosen by the popular vote ALSO won the electoral college.

So the electoral college is usually just a formality.

The thing about it is, if hte EC worked the way the Founding Slave Rapists envisioned, the electors would have gotten into a room and said, "Oh my God, Trump is nuts! And he's chummy with our enemies, the Russians! We can't put him in office!"

That was the whole purpose of having an EC, to be a check on the passions of the people. Instead, in this case, the people made the right choice under difficult circumstances of bad choices, but the EC just did what it did.

Don't like it then get a Constitutional amendment passed to get rid of it.

There actually might be some traction for that

He learned about it because he was unhappy. He is unhappy and he wants to get rid of it.

Forum List

Back