Bernie Sanders takes the lead over Hillary Clinton in Iowa poll

It was explain a lot. The smarmy attitude, the superior to you posts, the leftwing drivel, the comments that are supposed to be smart and cutting but instead are stupid and lifeless.
Yes, says the man who thinks ISIS provides better for people then labor unions..
Well they seem to be doing it. They manage to feed and clothe people and give them jobs. Labor unions just cost jobs and have never fed anyone, except fat union leaders.
You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking. Labor unions are the biggest contributors to the 40 hour work week, MW, regulations for safety, child labor laws.. Why do you think decades of labor struggle were carried out? The fact that countless workers were unionized In the past and wages have been stagnating along with union participation, could be a connection, don't you think? Regardless, you're a neocon nut job.
I think unions have been a force for shutting down factories in America and perverting politics. There is a reason organized labor's share of the workforce has dwindled to the teens. Every industry where unions were heavily represented has been a failure. Much of that came from union featherbedding and other practices.
Remind me what unions have done since WW2.

Unions and Democrats destroyed Detroit

be fair...negroes and their "culture" helped bring it down.

Yes, says the man who thinks ISIS provides better for people then labor unions..
Well they seem to be doing it. They manage to feed and clothe people and give them jobs. Labor unions just cost jobs and have never fed anyone, except fat union leaders.
You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking. Labor unions are the biggest contributors to the 40 hour work week, MW, regulations for safety, child labor laws.. Why do you think decades of labor struggle were carried out? The fact that countless workers were unionized In the past and wages have been stagnating along with union participation, could be a connection, don't you think? Regardless, you're a neocon nut job.
I think unions have been a force for shutting down factories in America and perverting politics. There is a reason organized labor's share of the workforce has dwindled to the teens. Every industry where unions were heavily represented has been a failure. Much of that came from union featherbedding and other practices.

That's it, little puppy. Let your racism shine. A bright beacon for the Republican Party.

What an Ass you are. Dork.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

That's it, little puppy. Let your racism shine. A bright beacon for the Republican Party.

You should refrain from condemning any poster on this board, since it is apparent you have lost your mind supporting Cankles.

You really should remove that logo of her doing Rs in the rear end. It is not only obscene, it proves you are lacking intelligence.

You should refrain from condemning any poster on this board, since it is apparent you have lost your mind supporting Cankles.

You really should remove that logo of her doing Rs in the rear end. It is not only obscene, it proves you are lacking intelligence.
You can feel free to go fuck off as you are less than worthless to any discussion. Go play with your tonka toys.

Ah, the racist begins to spew unfiltered garbage.

You can feel free to go fuck off as you are less than worthless to any discussion. Go play with your tonka toys.

Hahah....I win. You lose.

...and here I thought you being a discipline of Saul Alinsky, would recognize ridicule when you experience it.

Do you think inner city black culture played no part i n Detroit's decline? Recall the riots of 1968.
Your ignorance again is astounding. Or would be if anyone else had as much.

Do you think inner city black culture played no part i n Detroit's decline? Recall the riots of 1968.
Is there any American city with a predominant African American population that is prosperous, safe, and governed by honest politicians?

Is there any American city with a predominant African American population that is prosperous, safe, and governed by honest politicians?
Maybe Atlanta. Maybe. But even places like Memphis are shit holes.

Agreed.

I grew up in Detroit. So, I experienced it first hand.

However, I think it incorrect to solely blame African Americans for the terrible dysfunction in their communities. The federal government is the primary culprit with their crazy Leftist/Great Society programs.

Agreed.

However, I think it incorrect to solely blame African Americans for the terrible dysfunction in their communities. The federal government is the primary culprit with their crazy Leftist/Great Society programs.
It's a terrible combination of social dysfunction in black communities accomodated by federal poverty programs that promote poverty and lack of responsibility.

Agreed.

It's a terrible combination of social dysfunction in black communities accomodated by federal poverty programs that promote poverty and lack of responsibility.
I tend to think the terrible social dysfunction IS the result of programs instituted by the federal government. Prior to the Great Society debacle, black Americans were doing quite well and at a time when discrimination was much more prevalent.

Reeeeally. Detroit is "down"? It was damn busy when I was there for being "down".

Black migration to northern factories spiked around World War I, when the need for labor did. Some of them went to Detroit. Others at the same time went to Cleveland -- or Pittsburgh -- or Indianapolis -- or Philly. How come they're not "down"?

Agreed.

Model Cities.

It was a Model of how to turn a prosperous American City, American's Paris, the envy of the world and the pinnacle of Free Enterprise and turn it into a Progressive HellHole of Crime, poverty, misery and degredation

...and here I thought you being a discipline of Saul Alinsky, would recognize ridicule when you experience it.
I love it when batshit crazy Righties troll and then claim victory over: nothing.

Lol.

I love it when batshit crazy Righties troll and then claim victory over: nothing.

Lol.

Again, a Hillary supporter has no right to call others batshit crazy...too funny

Forum List

Back