Bernie Sanders supporters...how's that impeachment working out for you? Democrats doing it again...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So......hilary screwed bernie, the democrats screwed bernie in 2016.....now the democrats are screwing bernie again.....will they give him another 600,000 dollar house to make up for cheating again?

Bernie Bros..........are you going to sit there again and let the democrats screw over the guy who will give you your gulags and executions?

How's that impeachment working out for you bernie sanders supporters?

So......hilary screwed bernie, the democrats screwed bernie in 2016.....now the democrats are screwing bernie again.....will they give him another 600,000 dollar house to make up for cheating again?

Bernie Bros..........are you going to sit there again and let the democrats screw over the guy who will give you your gulags and executions?

Yep, it appears Bernie is getting screwed AGAIN. I don't care much for him and think he's a loon politically, but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

The impeachment trial is fine for Bernie. He's like 80 years old, and its giving him a chance to recharge his batteries and get some Z's in the senate chamber. Geezers like Sanders know how to sleep with their eyes open.

He's going to arise supercharged and ready to go.

Yep, it appears Bernie is getting screwed AGAIN. I don't care much for him and think he's a loon politically, but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

Don't feel sorry for him.....he believes in a system that murdered close to 100 million people...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdea487aa-7d5c-4405-99fd-9a0c9bcedbf4_567x305.png

Worry less about gulags and more about gramps.

BERN NOTICE: Bernie Is Taking On Trump On Social Security -- And Surging In the Polls

Bernie wants you to choose Bernie as President, after that he wants to make all the choices for you. So much for freedom.

Sure.

But Sen. Sanders is pretty much open about it. He has a solid record of unparalleled marxist, even going to the USSR to honeymoon with his Old Lady. Who else does that except a hardcore stalinist?

And that's what makes him the best Dem candidate, he's genuine. Sure he's a genuine totalitarian, but at least he doesn't pretend to be anything else like Warren or Buttigieg.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdea487aa-7d5c-4405-99fd-9a0c9bcedbf4_567x305.png

Worry less about gulags and more about gramps.

BERN NOTICE: Bernie Is Taking On Trump On Social Security -- And Surging In the Polls

What good does saving my social security check do, if I am imprisoned in one of Sanders' Gulags or Reeducation Camps?
What good does saving my social security check do, if I am imprisoned in one of Sanders' Gulags or Reeducation Camps?
You'll be able to afford your own toothbrush
o0g892d59cnz.png

Forum List

Back