Bernie Sanders Says He Will “Look At” Tearing Down Existing U.S/Mexico Border Wall

The BERN has much more compelling things to do, especially with a complicit MSM and demonRAT elitists that KNOW he is only popular with teeny boppers, college utes, communists and islamists!

gcZV5hb.png

He’s playing to the base.
Feel the Bern of communism.

It's the Communists that build walls.

"Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall".
Read a history book for once. Communist countries build walls to keep people from leaving. When Trump finishes his wall, you are more than welcome to leave. We are trying to keep illegals out. Your welcome for my educating you a little.

The wall isn't even started let alone finished.
wow dude. I don't get it. Why the fk do you defend the indefensible? I don't understand your position at all. we know there is 100 miles done. why do you dispute that? why?

Because there is no new wall built. All we have done is replace some of the old. Maintenance.

Trump is lying to you but you will still cheer because you want to demonize some brown guy trying to make a better life for his family as opposed to actually addressing the problem. Business that continues to illegally hire them.
They've been trained to go straight to abject paranoia, rather than doing the heavy lifting of actually addressing the root causes of problems.

Band-aids are easier. Take the easy route. Hide behind a wall. That's what made America great, you betcha.

It is not our or Trumps job to fix Mexico so as their citizens want to stay there! If that is the case you are trying to make, then lobby Mexican citizens to vote Trump in as President!

I never argued it was. You can address what I said or create more fallacious arguments.
like walls are communistic? i didn't see you loop back around and address that nugget of wisdom.

Communists build walls. If you want to get into some other sort of discussion, have at it.

The argument I replied to was the idea that Communists tear down walls. Absolutely not true.
Bernie is a communist, and your theory is horseshit.

No one is swallowing that pap, moron.

No, I am sure you aren't buying it. It is the facts of the situation though.

As long as businesses have immunity to hire illegals they will come for those jobs.

They don't have any immunity. And they can't come for any jobs if they can't get here in the first place.
hey, did you see the news this morning on peaceful convoy of illegals at the south side of mexico? Throwing rocks at the mexicans keeping them out? too fking funny. you know, if facts didn't exist, you and I would be leftists.

Somebody posted that article on Facebook this morning. Yeah, I have to give Mexico a lot of credit for stopping these kinds of problems. I give even more credit to Trump for thinking of the idea. Imagine what our country would look like under Hillary right now.

Read a history book for once. Communist countries build walls to keep people from leaving. When Trump finishes his wall, you are more than welcome to leave. We are trying to keep illegals out. Your welcome for my educating you a little.

As of last month. 93 miles of new wall has been built and 90 miles of existing wall has been replaced. Trump is keeping his promise.

Border Officials Confirm: Government Has Built No New Wall - The National Memo

As long as businesses have immunity to hire illegals they will come for those jobs.

They don't have any immunity. And they can't come for any jobs if they can't get here in the first place.

They will always be able to get here if the jobs are here and yes, they have immunity.
Horseshit. They can only get here if Dims let them in. You aren't fooling anyone.

They will always be able to get here if the jobs are here and yes, they have immunity.
Horseshit. They can only get here if Dims let them in. You aren't fooling anyone.

Nobody wants to stop the low wage train coming in from the south. If they did they could start today by going after the employers.

As of last month. 93 miles of new wall has been built and 90 miles of existing wall has been replaced. Trump is keeping his promise.

Here’s how much border wall has been built with the military’s money

Nobody wants to stop the low wage train coming in from the south. If they did they could start today by going after the employers.
They could start today if leftwing judges didn't try to interfere in everything Trump does, and if Congress would reform our immigration laws so we don't have to set them free inside the country.

I don't get blatant lying at all. just is confusing to me to step out and flat out lie. I supposed a person with no dignity does that.

wow dude. I don't get it. Why the fk do you defend the indefensible? I don't understand your position at all. we know there is 100 miles done. why do you dispute that? why?

Because there is no new wall built. All we have done is replace some of the old. Maintenance.
son, the internet is not your friend. Unless you call others liars.

93 miles of new wall is complete, why are you against that?

or,

First construction of brand-new border wall in Texas begins
Construction on a new border wall in Texas where none previously existed has begun along the Rio Grande river, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed to Fox News on Friday.

While 75 miles of wall has already been built under the Trump administration, until now all of those structures replaced existing ones such as vehicle barriers or dilapidated fences, which were ineffective before being replaced, according to the agency.

The brand-new wall is under construction southeast of McAllen in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley sector, which sees the most illegal crossings of any border sector, with more than 325,000 people apprehended there through August this year, according to CBP.

or,

Construction on a new border wall in Texas where none previously existed has begun along the Rio Grande river, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed to Fox News on Friday.

While 75 miles of wall has already been built under the Trump administration, until now all of those structures replaced existing ones such as vehicle barriers or dilapidated fences, which were ineffective before being replaced, according to the agency.

The brand-new wall is under construction southeast of McAllen in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley sector, which sees the most illegal crossings of any border sector, with more than 325,000 people apprehended there through August this year, according to CBP.

Exactly. A crappy wall is almost as good as no wall. So even if they are replacements, it's obvious that the previous walls were being compromised. They are improvements one way or another. I know a person who lives in Yuma, and her claim is that the walls are a blessing.

Here is a picture of a wall by LA. This is back from 2017, so I don't know if it's been replaced yet.

images.jpeg

or,

Exactly. A crappy wall is almost as good as no wall. So even if they are replacements, it's obvious that the previous walls were being compromised. They are improvements one way or another. I know a person who lives in Yuma, and her claim is that the walls are a blessing.

Here is a picture of a wall by LA. This is back from 2017, so I don't know if it's been replaced yet.

View attachment 301739
well if there is an existing wall, how is that? I thought only Trump wanted a wall? huh? how can that be? who on the left in here has the balls to answer?

72785996706b258bf3c457328b927c6c.jpg

Feel the Bern, bitches!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too bad his own party doesn’t even want him to win. He should run as an Independent

The Democrats would never allow him to do it. By doing so, it would guarantee a Republican win since he would syphon votes from the Democrat party.

Bernie is running as a Democrat and an Independent.

Bernie Sanders Files To Run As A Democrat — And An Independent

Trump is lying to you but you will still cheer because you want to demonize some brown guy trying to make a better life for his family as opposed to actually addressing the problem. Business that continues to illegally hire them.
They've been trained to go straight to abject paranoia, rather than doing the heavy lifting of actually addressing the root causes of problems.

Band-aids are easier. Take the easy route. Hide behind a wall. That's what made America great, you betcha.

It is what made America great. Protecting our country from invaders.

This country was founded by invaders.

72785996706b258bf3c457328b927c6c.jpg

Feel the Bern, bitches!!

Too bad his own party doesn’t even want him to win. He should run as an Independent

The Democrats would never allow him to do it. By doing so, it would guarantee a Republican win since he would syphon votes from the Democrat party.

Bernie is running as a Democrat and an Independent.

Bernie Sanders Files To Run As A Democrat — And An Independent

He won't get a fair shake if the last debate is any indication. I am not a Bernie fan at all and even I felt sorry for him. That line of questioning was 100% pro Liz Warren and anti Sanders.

It is true that Bernie has just destroyed any chance he had of winning the Democratic nomination...

But his promise to tear down the wall ( more vote-whoring to Hispanics against the interests of the United States) was not the trigger...

That came last week...

Here is a snapshot of the moment when Bernie lost the nomination...

Sanders-Warren-Confrontation-e1579139930590-998x607.png

In effect...

The moment when Elizabeth Warren confronted her Senatorial colleague and when he skulked away, unable to defend himself...

It was at that moment that voters realized that he had, indeed, told Warren that a woman could not win, and that he lied about it...

Something that will not go over well with voters in general and women in particular.

Forum List

Back