bernie sanders is a good man...

And dont forget that since Democrats controlled Congress they could have cut off funding for the war at any time. How many "non binding resolutions" did they pass on IRaq?

If they had done that, you'd be the first one screaming "You're stabbing the troops in the back!"

So Democrats create their policy based on avoiding criticism? I see why you felt they we the integrity party and you wanted to be one of them

You don't know what the word "lie" means. That the Democrats wanted to act differently doesn't mean that they were being truthful while W "lied" and they didn't when they said the same thing

Uh, yeah, it does make a lot of difference. Wars have consequences. It was incumbant upon Bush to be certain beyond ANY doubt. Not, "Hey, let's launch a war before the inspectors conclude there are no weapons."

So Democrats create their policy based on avoiding criticism? I see why you felt they we the integrity party and you wanted to be one of them

YOu mistake politics for policy. Easy mistake to make.

Are you really coming here and arguing the Iraq was was a good idea, or are you just pretending to argue bush (who launched a war based on a lie) is a "good man".

You don't know what the word "lie" means. That the Democrats wanted to act differently doesn't mean that they were being truthful while W "lied" and they didn't when they said the same thing

Uh, yeah, it does make a lot of difference. Wars have consequences. It was incumbant upon Bush to be certain beyond ANY doubt. Not, "Hey, let's launch a war before the inspectors conclude there are no weapons."

All you are saying is what I said. When Republicans and Democrats say the same thing, you simultaneously believe Republicans lied and Democrats are virginal and pure and unable to lie even for their own benefit. Their farts smell like lilacs

YOu mistake politics for policy. Easy mistake to make.

Are you really coming here and arguing the Iraq was was a good idea, or are you just pretending to argue bush (who launched a war based on a lie) is a "good man".

I realize you have no long term memory, liberals don't. But I'm against Iraq. The difference between us is I have integrity and my view doesn't shift based on the party in power.

W was a good man. You think Obama is a good man and he did the same thing as W. So did Gore, Kerry, Hillary and a who's who list of Democrats. He was. But he was a terrible President, he was completely unequipped for the job.

What I said was Iraq was bad policy. We have to get out of other people's shit. If we'd found WMDs up to our eyeballs I"d have said the same thing. We need a better policy. But until Democrats pick a standard I agree with that doesn't flip flop based on whether you are in power or not, you are not my ally even on those random occasions you agree

All you are saying is what I said. When Republicans and Democrats say the same thing, you simultaneously believe Republicans lied and Democrats are virginal and pure and unable to lie even for their own benefit. Their farts smell like lilacs

No, not at all.

There's a difference between having a belief and acting recklessly on a belief without verifying it before you take an action you can't possible take back.

This is the thing you are ignoring. Bush pulled the pin on going to war with Iraq without verifying for certain that Saddam has WMD's, and against the objections of the UN and MOST of our major allies, all of whom told us it was a terrible idea.

I realize you have no long term memory, liberals don't. But I'm against Iraq. The difference between us is I have integrity and my view doesn't shift based on the party in power.

W was a good man. You think Obama is a good man and he did the same thing as W. So did Gore, Kerry, Hillary and a who's who list of Democrats. He was. But he was a terrible President, he was completely unequipped for the job.

Good men don't start wars on lies so their Vice President's company can rake in BILLIONS in no-bid contracts providing sub-standard services to our troops.

You have no fucking integrity.

No, not at all.

There's a difference between having a belief and acting recklessly on a belief without verifying it before you take an action you can't possible take back.

This is the thing you are ignoring. Bush pulled the pin on going to war with Iraq without verifying for certain that Saddam has WMD's, and against the objections of the UN and MOST of our major allies, all of whom told us it was a terrible idea.

None of that contradicts what I said. Both parties said the same thing. Yet you say Republicans "lied" and Democrats didn't. That's what partisan hacks do

Good men don't start wars on lies so their Vice President's company can rake in BILLIONS in no-bid contracts providing sub-standard services to our troops.

Yet you look at his twin, neocon Obama, and say he's a good man. And you agree with Obama. While he does what you opposed when W did it

,m

Yet when Democrats say the same thing, you say they didn't lie. While they say what you say W said that was a lie.

You have no fucking integrity

None of that contradicts what I said. Both parties said the same thing. Yet you say Republicans "lied" and Democrats didn't. That's what partisan hacks do

I said BUSH lied. Because there had to be a point where it was clear to him that there weren't any WMD's, and he kept insisting that there were.

Hey, and remember when he looked under his couch for htem at the WH Correspondent's dinner? What a card!

Yet you look at his twin, neocon Obama, and say he's a good man. And you agree with Obama. While he does what you opposed when W did it

Only a Libertardian would try to claim Obama is Bush's "twin".

IN fact, Obama was one of the few voices of reason in 2003 saying NOT to invade when the rest of us were scared into it by Bush and his cheerleaders in the media.

ANd then he was left with Bush's mess to clean up.

Yet when Democrats say the same thing, you say they didn't lie. While they say what you say W said that was a lie.

Again, incumbant on Bush to find out. the democrats only could rely on what the intelligence community was saying. Bush ran the intelligence community and had an obligation to be sure.

No I thought Bush lied us into war because he was mad at Saddam since Saddam plotted to kill his daddy.
Or is that Bush wanted to become popular and he knew the way to do that was to get a bunch of people killed needlessly.
You're so addicted to fantasy, Joe, I doubt you could recognize truth anymore.

Again, incumbant on Bush to find out. the democrats only could rely on what the intelligence community was saying. Bush ran the intelligence community and had an obligation to be sure.
So Bush was not reliant on the intelligent community but COngress was?

No I thought Bush lied us into war because he was mad at Saddam since Saddam plotted to kill his daddy.
Or is that Bush wanted to become popular and he knew the way to do that was to get a bunch of people killed needlessly.
You're so addicted to fantasy, Joe, I doubt you could recognize truth anymore.

Actually, Bush lied because he was a moron woh thought the Iraq War as a good idea. And he had a bunch of Zionists around him telling him (and us) crap like "The War will pay for itself" "The War will be a cakewalk" and the ever popular "The Iraqis will be throwing flowers at our feet."

IN fact, Bush and Company turned out to be wrong about everything concerning IRaq, but here you are, still trying to pretend it wasn't the biggest military blunder in our history.

Forum List

Back