Bernie Sanders 2016?! "bang Bang Into The Room" Clinton Has A Challenger.

I admire Bernie's passion, but he's just not going to be considered a serious candidate. What he may end up doing, however, is ultimately elevate Elizabeth Warren, since they share the hardcore populist message, and that could shake things up.

Definitely, I hope he runs. It would be fascinating to see Hillary have to balance the more hawkish military stance she's taking and her more establishment background with the populist, "the rich are evil" message of Warren and Sanders.

Sure would be more interesting than watching the GOP field try to out-crazy each other, holy crap.

It's good for the Democratic Party, or any major party, to have vigorous primaries. It generally increases voter interest and also, more importantly, voter registration. See: the epic DEM nomination battle of 2008 and then see that Obama scored 10.5 million more votes in the 2008 GE than Kerry got in Bush's successful 2004 re-election.

That being said, we have never, ever seen a candidate scoring this high on party nomination polling this early in the game. Regardless of how some Righties may want to try to spin it, Clinton is at between 65-70% in most all nomination polling, with margins over Biden of between +40 and +60. Those are, for all intents and purposes, insurmountable margins.

So, yeah, there should be a challenger to Hillary, or two or three, and then she will pretty much have the nomination sowed-up by April 2016 at the latest.

I have no doubt that the GOP field of prospective candidates is going to be far larger and far more racous. This is not unusual for an opposition party after a 2nd term from the "other" party.

The GOP had anywhere from 5-12 SERIOUS political nominee's I thought would be president in 2016. They sold the people last election and wondered if it might happen again next election. We are no where near next election and most of them already sold the people. Since all politicians are stupid and bias the only ones I take seriously now are Rand Paul and Chris Christie, accepting their possible GAF's mistakes. Rubio went full "Obama wants to take all your guns away" which was the most idiotic thing I've heard ever, he must be fixated on Fox News like Ted Cruz.
I don't think anybody anywhere is voting for Joe Biden.
I think even Joe Biden knows that.

Depends.

Joe Biden absolutely SPANKED Paul Ryan's little butt in the Foreign Policy debate last election.

If we have to vote "worse of the two" again, I may vote Biden.

Indeed, with "malarky", Biden did well in that debate.He's a smart man and was one of the more calming and sane forces in the Senate in his day. I would not rule out Biden. For his age, he is in excellent health and he is an active, vigorous person. Only, I don't think he is going to jump into the ring.

I would agree completely with what you've said were it not for the fact that I've seen how people respond to Bernie. He is saying things a lot of people want to hear. He reaches them.

So I'm reserving a conclusive opinion until we've seen what happens when he has more exposure. I'm not saying he is charismatic. But he is saying things people want to hear and he does so with an appealing level of convincing passion. His message is extremely popular and his delivery is angry and believable.

So did Dennis Kucinch, but the only purpose he served for the DNC was allowing himself to be trotted out like an organ grinder's monkey at Party conventions for a rousing go get em speech and then promptly ignored for another four years, part of the media image building hoax that tries to spin the BoBo Party as a 'big tent and progressive Party', while it's nothing of the sort, not even close.

I admire Bernie's passion, but he's just not going to be considered a serious candidate. What he may end up doing, however, is ultimately elevate Elizabeth Warren, since they share the hardcore populist message, and that could shake things up.

Definitely, I hope he runs. It would be fascinating to see Hillary have to balance the more hawkish military stance she's taking and her more establishment background with the populist, "the rich are evil" message of Warren and Sanders.

Sure would be more interesting than watching the GOP field try to out-crazy each other, holy crap.

It's good for the Democratic Party, or any major party, to have vigorous primaries. It generally increases voter interest and also, more importantly, voter registration. See: the epic DEM nomination battle of 2008 and then see that Obama scored 10.5 million more votes in the 2008 GE than Kerry got in Bush's successful 2004 re-election.

That being said, we have never, ever seen a candidate scoring this high on party nomination polling this early in the game. Regardless of how some Righties may want to try to spin it, Clinton is at between 65-70% in most all nomination polling, with margins over Biden of between +40 and +60. Those are, for all intents and purposes, insurmountable margins.

So, yeah, there should be a challenger to Hillary, or two or three, and then she will pretty much have the nomination sowed-up by April 2016 at the latest.

I have no doubt that the GOP field of prospective candidates is going to be far larger and far more racous. This is not unusual for an opposition party after a 2nd term from the "other" party.

The GOP had anywhere from 5-12 SERIOUS political nominee's I thought would be president in 2016. They sold the people last election and wondered if it might happen again next election. We are no where near next election and most of them already sold the people. Since all politicians are stupid and bias the only ones I take seriously now are Rand Paul and Chris Christie, accepting their possible GAF's mistakes. Rubio went full "Obama wants to take all your guns away" which was the most idiotic thing I've heard ever, he must be fixated on Fox News like Ted Cruz.
I don't think anybody anywhere is voting for Joe Biden.
I think even Joe Biden knows that.

Depends.

Joe Biden absolutely SPANKED Paul Ryan's little butt in the Foreign Policy debate last election.

If we have to vote "worse of the two" again, I may vote Biden.

Consider the competition there. And that's within the context of a debate, which is an important part of a campaign since it focuses on actual issues -- but sadly not the main thrust as we've devolved ourselves into with the politics-as-selling a product paradigm.

It shouldn't be the case but unfortunately the unwashed don't vote for leaders; they vote for personalities, and they've been hypnotized into the consumer/advertiser relationship so thoroughly they're sitting ducks operating on emotion. That's why a Reagan or a Clinton sells, while a Kucinich or a Brown or a Huntsman doesn't. I'm afraid that's where Sanders will settle.

If we had a paradigm where issues were actually the main point, then we'd get actual choices deeper that "Tweedle Dee versus Tweedle Dumb, the Gurdge Match, coming Tuesday to a polling place near you".

The Right Wing has shown it has up to a dozen possible candidates in 2016 directly after last election.

The Left however has been pretty quiet other than one "possibility" until now.

BANG! Bernie Sanders show up!

I'll admit, I never studied this guy because even though I'm antiparty, I heard too many say "he's crazy".

After spending 13 minutes watching this politician, it's clear he's the only Politician I have respect for today.

^I mean, this was in 2010 and we are seeing it play out.

SO. As an self proclaimed un-bias voter I want to hear the good and the bad on Bernie Sanders. Please ensure your attacks on him are deeper than "he's a stupid dumby dumb face" and the like.
Bernie Sanders on 2016 We need a political revolution MSNBC

I'm embarrassed I never studied this guy. His perspectives and insight are 100% factual (in the vid) and statistically based. We have something here.

But he has a very little chance to beat Mrs. Clinton.

Explain. He seems to have way more factual data and the people are sick of Puppets like Clinton.

I would have agreed with this sentiment if the OP hadn't started acting like such an :ahole-1:

Now I can't.

Yeah, appears OP needs to be medicated.

Corporate Tax Dodging Prevention Act.

Bernie's claim to fame.

If only American voters didn't work for multinational corporations whose growth and competitiveness are hamstrung by US Federal Taxes.

Bernie's claim to fame.

If only American voters didn't work for multinational corporations whose growth and competitiveness are hamstrung by US Federal Taxes.

Bernie's claim to fame.

^Holy crap. We come this uninformed? Thought this was America...

We don't notice our own history and the Great Depression? We don't remember Magna Carta?

It's hard to believe that some Americans actually want people to go hungry and without food and without shelter.

My standard question in all of these fraud video's and lies is, "What happens to the Blind"?

With the American "Fix it or Nix it" propaganda, we cut funding to the Blind hoping to eat when we see an internet video of a person abusing the system.

To them; NO SYSTEM IS PERFECT AND WILL KEEP PEOPLE FROM ABUSING IT! To take the road, "I won't have to worry about critical thinking and making adjustments to prevent fraud" is unheard of.

So the blind person we all openly want to support gets a cut in food stamps. Sadly, the Left always tells me they don't notice any abuse and the right thinks it's 100% abuse. Complete ignorance of both parties.

Bernie's claim to fame.

Why is this "Bernies claim to fame"? It's simply an easily proven fact to those that want to know facts. Any individual with a brain can look up the tax rate of Verison Wireless. It's not a "Bernie thing". It's just common sense.

PS. Are you justifying monopolies?

PSS. A backstreet boy Kevin Richardson pic on your profile makes you look tough. Donnie was the "tuff guy" in NYKOTB right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back