Bernie Sanders 2016?! "bang Bang Into The Room" Clinton Has A Challenger.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
The Right Wing has shown it has up to a dozen possible candidates in 2016 directly after last election.

The Left however has been pretty quiet other than one "possibility" until now.

BANG! Bernie Sanders show up!

I'll admit, I never studied this guy because even though I'm antiparty, I heard too many say "he's crazy".

After spending 13 minutes watching this politician, it's clear he's the only Politician I have respect for today.

^I mean, this was in 2010 and we are seeing it play out.

SO. As an self proclaimed un-bias voter I want to hear the good and the bad on Bernie Sanders. Please ensure your attacks on him are deeper than "he's a stupid dumby dumb face" and the like.
Bernie Sanders on 2016 We need a political revolution MSNBC

I'm embarrassed I never studied this guy. His perspectives and insight are 100% factual (in the vid) and statistically based. We have something here.

Last edited:
Bernie might be, ironically, too honest for the job. More's the pity.
You clearly didn't read the post and/or watch the video. Your signature is also, "The Bill of Rights was not written to apply to Muslims."

Also, I directly asked for people that had nothing more educated to say than "That's stupid" to avoid this topic. You are not welcome here.

You clearly didn't read the post and/or watch the video. Your signature is also, "The Bill of Rights was not written to apply to Muslims."

Also, I directly asked for people that had nothing more educated to say than "That's stupid" to avoid this topic. You are not welcome here.

Bizarre post dood.

Bernie was my Congressman when I lived in Vermont; I know him well. That's why I say he's too honest for the job. The machine that is the Demoplican Party, the one that writes the script for presidential debates so that nobody else gets in, will see to it that he doesn't get anywhere. He knows their game, they know he knows their game, and you'll see Koch money flowing to Democrat rivals if that's what it takes to stop him.

My sigline is mocking the poster it came from, which you can plainly see if you bother to read it. Which has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders anyway.

And third, this site belongs to USMB, not you, and you have no grounds to exclude anybody, so shove it up your bunghole. Your failure of reading comprehension ain't my problem, Jack.

:fu:

Last edited:
The Right Wing has shown it has up to a dozen possible candidates in 2016 directly after last election.

I'll admit, I never studied this guy because even though I'm antiparty, I heard too many say "he's crazy".

After spending 13 minutes watching this politician, it's clear he's the only Politician I have respect for today.

SO. As an self proclaimed un-bias voter I want to hear the good and the bad on Bernie Sanders. Please ensure your attacks on him are deeper than "he's a stupid dumby dumb face" and the like.

I'm embarrassed I never studied this guy. His perspectives and insight are 100% factual (in the vid) and statistically based. We have something here.

But he has a very little chance to beat Mrs. Clinton.

You're assuming Hillary's running?

I'm not. I believe Bernie sees a vacuum. That is, if he pursues it.

Last edited:
I wonder if th

Bizarre post dood.

I don't need a fucking video because I had my head up my ass for the last twenty years about this guy, K? Bernie was my Congressman when I lived in Vermont; I know him well. That's why I say he's too honest for the job. The machine that is the Demoplican Party, the one that writes the script for presidential debates so that nobody else gets in, will see to it that he doesn't get anywhere. He knows their game, they know he knows their game, and you'll see Koch money flowing to Democrat rivals if that's what it takes to stop him.

My sigline is mocking the poster it came from, which you can plainly see if you bother to read it.

And third, this site belongs to USMB, not you, and you have no grounds to exclude anybody, so shove it up your bunghole. Your failure of reading comprehension ain't my problem, Jack.

Clearly, my verbal demands aren't enforced here. But when you show up with a short thread that has little to do with the topic even when the OP asked for only opinionated threads, the fault is yours. You can clown all you want. You fit right in.

Explain. He seems to have way more factual data and the people are sick of Puppets like Clinton.

I'm not.

^That's a fact. Because some assumptions are based on common sense. I'll assume I will kill a bug with my car within a week.

Yes she is running, and wining, we don't know if God has different plan.

I wonder if th

Bizarre post dood.

Bernie was my Congressman when I lived in Vermont; I know him well. That's why I say he's too honest for the job. The machine that is the Demoplican Party, the one that writes the script for presidential debates so that nobody else gets in, will see to it that he doesn't get anywhere. He knows their game, they know he knows their game, and you'll see Koch money flowing to Democrat rivals if that's what it takes to stop him.

My sigline is mocking the poster it came from, which you can plainly see if you bother to read it.

Clearly, my verbal demands aren't enforced here. But when you show up with a short thread that has little to do with the topic even when the OP asked for only opinionated threads, the fault is yours. You can clown all you want. You fit right in.

What the fuck did you think that post was about? Is English your fourth fucking language? You don't even know what the word "thread" means either?

Again, your failure to read is your problem, not mine. I know a fuck of a lot more about the topic than you, so ... yeah you should be embarrassed. Dumbass.

Yes she is running, and wining, we don't know if God has different plan.

Her against Bernie? I doubt she could win if nationally televised.

Explain. He seems to have way more factual data and the people are sick of Puppets like Clinton.

I would have agreed with this sentiment if the OP hadn't started acting like such an :ahole-1:

Now I can't.

If you think, she is puppet then any one else must be.

Hillary is way more puppet than Bernie ever will be. She's bought into the Game. She's Establishment at this point. Bernie is anything but. Which is, again, why I say he's too honest for the job. The Game doesn't like honest.

I wonder if th

Bizarre post dood.

What the fuck did you think that post was about? Is English your fourth fucking language? You don't even know what the word "thread" means either?

Again, your failure to read is your problem, not mine. I know a fuck of a lot more about the topic than you, so ... yeah you should be embarrassed. Dumbass.

So it's clear to you now, but wasn't in your second post?

People like you that are so focused on insults and hate are called "TROLLS". You can't get respect in real life so you go to forums in hopes vent your hate you are too soft to vent in real life. You look for typo's, gafs, grammar errors etc and "TROLL HARD"

You had some insight, once. Try to stick with information instead of troll habbits, you might get some respect.

Yep......"any one else must be" is my educated perspective. The quote is on you.

Hillary is way more puppet than Bernie ever will be. She's bought into the Game. She's Establishment at this point. Bernie is anything but. Which is, again, why I say he's too honest for the job. The Game doesn't like honest.

The people are wising up to the game. Politicians are puppets for Corporations, people know it. Seeing big corporations like NBC, ABC and CBS give Bernie air time will be the biggest challenge, just like Paul.

3 of Obama's top 10 donors were NBC, ABC and CBS

I wonder if th

Bizarre post dood.

So it's clear to you now, but wasn't in your second post?

People like you that are so focused on insults and hate are called "TROLLS". You can't get respect in real life so you go to forums in hopes vent your hate you are too soft to vent in real life. You look for typo's, gafs, grammar errors etc and "TROLL HARD"

You had some insight, once. Try to stick with information instead of troll habbits, you might get some respect.

Oh go fuck yourself, shitstain. YOU attacked ME here and all I did was offer a comment on the topic. And this after purporting to take the high road in your OP ---- so that you can do the attacking? BULLSHIT. You're trolling your own thread, moron.

Learn to fucking read and maybe you won't find yourself digging that hole. :ahole-1:

Perhaps we can be adults at this point and focus on the OP.

Note some good and/or bad points about Bernie Sanders instead of being bias morons.

Forum List

Back