Bernie, Michelle and Liz......what a day, folks, what a day!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Best speeches, best optimism, best of everything all in one night. But the nail that really sealed Hillary's wish to go mainstream coffin tonight, was the threat of no votes should she venture so much as an inch to the right.....and that in itself is worth voting for this rotten to the core white mop.

The baggage that this woman is bringing to our party, the lies, the ties to Wall Street, the Nafta votes, all this shit that will no doubt come up again and again and again, should make this lady do and say whatever is necessary to get our votes and if she so much as strays anywhere to the middle trying to cypher off white racist votes from Donald, she's done. I hate that she's our candidate, I hate her husband I hate her so called record.....the only thing she has going for her is that Trump is just as trashy and disgusting as she is, so its all a matter of how much shit both can swing and how much shit on their clothes remains after Nov.....thanks a lot America...for the two worst candidates in US history.

Don't worry. By the end of the convention they'll hook your measley-ass vote again with promises of tons of free shit.

Best speeches, best optimism, best of everything all in one night. But the nail that really sealed Hillary's wish to go mainstream coffin tonight, was the threat of no votes should she venture so much as an inch to the right.....and that in itself is worth voting for this rotten to the core white mop.

The baggage that this woman is bringing to our party, the lies, the ties to Wall Street, the Nafta votes, all this shit that will no doubt come up again and again and again, should make this lady do and say whatever is necessary to get our votes and if she so much as strays anywhere to the middle trying to cypher off white racist votes from Donald, she's done. I hate that she's our candidate, I hate her husband I hate her so called record.....the only thing she has going for her is that Trump is just as trashy and disgusting as she is, so its all a matter of how much shit both can swing and how much shit on their clothes remains after Nov.....thanks a lot America...for the two worst candidates in US history.
what a show is right, there was hardly anyone listening to them on the floor, no response, folks sitting on their hands. Even NBC noticed it. Funny, boring old same material dug up from the archives. No change at all in any of it. Cause they feel everything is hunky dory, yet they spread fear and darkness about rich people. LOL How longs that been working? Are there still issues? Did they have all three bodies of the union and did nothing? yeppers. NOTHING. And they think we want to give it back, no way baby, no way. They are a lost party, full of liars and cheats, how's wassaremenwatchamacallit? And that cheat is being hired by Hillary. Too funny, adding more deviants.

You're black. You got no choice unless you're okay with the Oreo cookie thing, house nigga, Aunt Tomasa, and all the rest of the crap stupid blacks foist on those who stray from the dimocrat plantation. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ay! My Oh MY...

What do you expect from a career politician...

they only like people who talk well with no action. Talk the talk but can't walk the walk. It is their best.

• Banned
Don't worry. By the end of the convention they'll hook your measley-ass vote again with promises of tons of free shit.
I just hope among the free shit, is a trip to the moon for all Trump supporters

• Banned

they only like people who talk well with no action. Talk the talk but can't walk the walk. It is their best.
Michelle was brilliant, what are you talking about, she's no politician

You're black. You got no choice unless you're okay with the Oreo cookie thing, house nigga, Aunt Tomasa, and all the rest of the crap stupid blacks foist on those who stray from the dimocrat plantation. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ay! My Oh MY...
Not only are you white, your a Trump supporters, cause I didn't understand one word in that crap you just posted...ENGLISH PLEASE YOU DUMB FUCK HEAD

Some people are easily impressed.
2016-03-16-1458157246-1903187-TRUMPMARCH5_original1.jpg
YEAH, SOME PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID!!

what a show is right, there was hardly anyone listening to them on the floor, no response, folks sitting on their hands. Even NBC noticed it. Funny, boring old same material dug up from the archives. No change at all in any of it. Cause they feel everything is hunky dory, yet they spread fear and darkness about rich people. LOL How longs that been working? Are there still issues? Did they have all three bodies of the union and did nothing? yeppers. NOTHING. And they think we want to give it back, no way baby, no way. They are a lost party, full of liars and cheats, how's wassaremenwatchamacallit? And that cheat is being hired by Hillary. Too funny, adding more deviants.
lolololLOLOLOLO....really? For those of us actually voting for the white bitch, that's all that matters, eh

Don't vote. I dislike both candidates so I just won't vote, why is that so hard for people to do. Pride is a mofo.

The three stooges

Forum List

Back