Bernie Madoff: 'F— my victims. I carried them for 20 years':

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
That’s right. That charming quote comes from New York magazine, whose reporter Steve Fishman has just written about life inside prison for the world’s most infamous Ponzi scheme investor:

In prison, he crafted his own version of events… Madoff explained the trap he was in. ‘People just kept throwing money at me,’ Madoff related to a prison consultant who advised him on how to endure prison life. ‘Some guy wanted to invest, and if I said no, the guy said, ‘What, I’m not good enough?’ ’ One day, Shannon Hay, a drug dealer who lived in the same unit in Butner as Madoff, asked about his crimes. ‘He told me his side. He took money off of people who were rich and greedy and wanted more,’ says Hay, who was released in December. People, in other words, who deserved it.

'F— my victims. I carried them for 20 years': New York magazine profiles Bernie Madoff's life inside – Telegraph Blogs

who cares. politicians steal more in a week than he stole in 20 years. throw all elected officials in jail at the bottom of the sea and then ill care about bernie madoff

Forum List

Back