Bernie Mac died....

Mr. Mac was a comedic genius. He was a top road comic for several years and deserves to be considered among the best that ever took the stage. Its a sad day for stand-up lovers.

Just read that, I am so sad.

Only 50.

I remember my daughter and I watching "The Bernie Mac Show" together. She and I both loved it, it was something that was different from the same old tired sitcom.

RIP Bernie Mac

Just read that, I am so sad.

Only 50.

I remember my daughter and I watching "The Bernie Mac Show" together. She and I both loved it, it was something that was different from the same old tired sitcom.

RIP Bernie Mac

that show was hilarious! i did a great imitation of him, at the time...

sounds like they knew he was pretty sick...i had no idea. :(

Really sad to hear. In these days and times it amazes me they still have problems with "complications due to pneumonia".

He will be missed, by many.

Sadly, this is how I'll always remember him:

stallone-mac.jpg

Just heard.

I heard of that on the radio. I'm suspicious about the cause of death. I don't know of people who die so quickly of pneumonia at age 50. Still, I might be wrong about the likelihood of it. It seems to me that there must have been other complicating health problems or health issues that were ignored or neglected. People don't die of pneumonia at so young an age. That is a disease for very young children or older weak people. At any rate, I wish his family well.

I heard of that on the radio. I'm suspicious about the cause of death. I don't know of people who die so quickly of pneumonia at age 50. Still, I might be wrong about the likelihood of it. It seems to me that there must have been other complicating health problems or health issues that were ignored or neglected. People don't die of pneumonia at so young an age. That is a disease for very young children or older weak people. At any rate, I wish his family well.

He had a chronic lung disease that had been in remission. That's why the pneumonia was able to kill someone so young.

Forum List

Back