Bernie is right!!

I think Crazy Bernie is actually the best of the three running.

Seriously...

How fucked up is that?

fucked%20up_zpsmbfs7wbk.gif

ummm..... thanks for sharing I guess

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
You're welcome, I guess! Sorry you have no sense of humor. That void must really add stress where there is none.

You're welcome, I guess! Sorry you have no sense of humor. That void must really add stress where there is none.
ummm.... you lack of wit underwhelmed me

dismissed kid
Uh huh. Run along now to the FZ and whine about how your little thread didn't go the way you wanted it to.
you n00bs are persistent I'll give you that

If you don't have anything of worth to add then.....

what a tosser you are

added to "the list" :clap2: You earned it kiddo

Bernie is never to the right but if you hang a left he is further left than Clinton and just slightly left to Trump, and he is correct when telling people making a choice between Clinton or Trump is not much of a choice at all!

th

ummm.... you lack of wit underwhelmed me

dismissed kid
Uh huh. Run along now to the FZ and whine about how your little thread didn't go the way you wanted it to.
you n00bs are persistent I'll give you that

If you don't have anything of worth to add then.....

what a tosser you are

added to "the list" :clap2: You earned it kiddo
yawn

Bernie is never to the right but if you hang a left he is further left than Clinton and just slightly left to Trump, and he is correct when telling people making a choice between Clinton or Trump is not much of a choice at all!

th
Those two are the most hated of all the candidates yes. Their "undesirable" numbers speak for themselves

Forum List

Back