Bernie (I) is the way & the light

Bill%20amp%20Hillary%20Clinton%20-early%20years%2001_zpscdlkyqzn.jpg
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Valerie, ever the corporate Dem- supporter. Sad :(

and therein lies one of the problems with Bernie's kids.... the arrogance that makes them think they're purists.

it's good to be pure.... but I'd kind of rather have someone who knows something about foreign policy.
young, progressive, females are flocking to Sanders camp for a reason. Because they have critical thinking skills.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and therein lies one of the problems with Bernie's kids.... the arrogance that makes them think they're purists.

it's good to be pure.... but I'd kind of rather have someone who knows something about foreign policy.
young, progressive, females are flocking to Sanders camp for a reason. Because they have critical thinking skills.

I'm a liberal. I'm not what you'd call a "progressive". and I'm entitled to that. it isn't about female. I told you that.

are you voting for Bernie because he's an old jew? I didn't think so.

thanks.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a liberal. I'm not what you'd call a "progressive". and I'm entitled to that. it isn't about female. I told you that.

are you voting for Bernie because he's an old jew? I didn't think so.

thanks.
I'm a progressive Independent just like Bernie has been his entire career. He only caucus' w/ the Dems because they have a stranglehold on the political process along w/ the party on the other side of the same coin.. Dems are slightly less corrupt

Forum List

Back