Bernanke's lies versus reality

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
While bernanke lies about recovery here is the sad reality

industrial production is on the bottom. Just in the past 24 months it is down 12.9% and flopping on the bottom.

Industrial production -12.9% in 2 yrs
aug 2007 +0.0%
sep 2007 +0.2%
oct 2007 –0.7%
nov 2007 +0.3%
dec 2007 +0.1%
jan 2008 + 0.1%
feb 2008 -0.7%
mar 2008 +0.2%
apr 2008 -0.7%
may 2008 -0.2%
jun 2008 +0.4%
jul2008 +0.1%
aug 2008 -1.1% -2
sep 2008 -2.8%
oct 2008 +1.5%
nov2008 -1.3
dec2008 -2.4%
jan 2009 -1.9%
feb 2009 -1.5%
mar 2009 -1.7%
apr 2009 -0.7%
may 2009 -1.2%
jun 2009 -0.4%
jul 2009 +0.5%

bernanke says it does not matter, but it does. People will not start going to work until industrial production starts improving in strong measure.

Bernanke says that spending is 70 percent of the economy now that we have had this collapse in the industry of america, but how will spending come back when jobs are gone?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bernanke is manipulating the market for his good friends in the big banks like goldman sachs. Corrupt as hell.

Below is the reality of existing home sales..

Existing homes sales

jul 09 5.24 m
jun 09 4.89 m
may 09 4.72m
apr 09 4.66 m
mar 09 4.55 m
feb 09 4.72 m
jan 09 4.49 m

dec 08 4.74 m
nov 08 4.45 m
oct 08 4.91 m
sep 08 5.14 m
aug 08 4.91 m
jul 08 5.02 m
jun 08 4.85 m

they bounce around from 4.5 to 5.2 million all the time. Nothing new about jumping around on the bottom the thing he should have pointed out was that house prices were down again last month? That is an indication that even more mortages are under water and people will default on them in increasing numbers.

They were down 15% in july, and a large percentage of those houses were sold at forclosure auction. So bernanke tells the public that house sales are soaring and that shows that we are in recovery.

The reality is that house prices have fallen yet again and there are even more foreclosures coming!

Lies, lies and more lies!

industrial production is on the bottom. Just in the past 24 months it is down 12.9% and flopping on the bottom.

aug 2007 +0.0%
sep 2007 +0.2%
oct 2007 –0.7%
nov 2007 +0.3%
dec 2007 +0.1%
jan 2008 + 0.1%
feb 2008 -0.7%
mar 2008 +0.2%
apr 2008 -0.7%
may 2008 -0.2%
jun 2008 +0.4%
jul2008 +0.1%
aug 2008 -1.1% -2
sep 2008 -2.8%
oct 2008 +1.5%
nov2008 -1.3
dec2008 -2.4%
jan 2009 -1.9%
feb 2009 -1.5%
mar 2009 -1.7%
apr 2009 -0.7%
may 2009 -1.2%
jun 2009 -0.4%
jul 2009 +0.5%

bernanke says it does not matter, but it does. People will not start going to work until industrial production starts improving in strong measure.

Bernanke says that spending is 70 percent of the economy now that we have had this collapse in the industry of america, but how will spending come back when jobs are gone?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bernanke is manipulating the market for his good friends in the big banks like goldman sachs. Corrupt as hell.

Below is the reality of existing home sales..

Existing homes sales

jul 09 5.24 m
jun 09 4.89 m
may 09 4.72m
apr 09 4.66 m
mar 09 4.55 m
feb 09 4.72 m
jan 09 4.49 m

dec 08 4.74 m
nov 08 4.45 m
oct 08 4.91 m
sep 08 5.14 m
aug 08 4.91 m
jul 08 5.02 m
jun 08 4.85 m

they bounce around from 4.5 to 5.2 million all the time. Nothing new about jumping around on the bottom the thing he should have pointed out was that house prices were down again last month? That is an indication that even more mortages are under water and people will default on them in increasing numbers.

They were down 15% in july, and a large percentage of those houses were sold at forclosure auction. So bernanke tells the public that house sales are soaring and that shows that we are in recovery.

The reality is that house prices have fallen yet again and there are even more foreclosures coming!

Lies, lies and more lies!

do you have a link?

We will squash 'barth right here and now. Provide a link. He is also incorrect in that industrial production is the prime engine of this economy. Gently put -- get the horsecrap out of your moth, barth.

We will squash 'barth right here and now. Provide a link. He is also incorrect in that industrial production is the prime engine of this economy. Gently put -- get the horsecrap out of your moth, barth.

Pathological lying sack of shit! I have never said that industrial production is the prime engine of this economy. Why post an obvious lie like that?

Insane low IQ buffoons like you post on here with some frequency hiding behind your moniker, but you never know what you are writing about, so shitheads like you just lie all of the time. Go sit in the corner and play with yourself.

Industrial Production is the indication of Industrial Production. It is no more and no less than that. Idiots like you can not understand that to create an increase in money circulating in a service sector economy, it helps to put people back to work in INDUSTRY. Not having all of those industrial jobs makes it very hard to build the economy. That is the reason why it is still tanking.

Last edited:

aug 2007 +0.0%
sep 2007 +0.2%
oct 2007 –0.7%
nov 2007 +0.3%
dec 2007 +0.1%
jan 2008 + 0.1%
feb 2008 -0.7%
mar 2008 +0.2%
apr 2008 -0.7%
may 2008 -0.2%
jun 2008 +0.4%
jul2008 +0.1%
aug 2008 -1.1% -2
sep 2008 -2.8%
oct 2008 +1.5%
nov2008 -1.3
dec2008 -2.4%
jan 2009 -1.9%
feb 2009 -1.5%
mar 2009 -1.7%
apr 2009 -0.7%
may 2009 -1.2%
jun 2009 -0.4%
jul 2009 +0.5%
You should double check your numbers...if you've been keeping them on a monthly chart, you've probably missed the revisions...your numbers don't match up with what the FED currently has (except for the last few months). You're about 1.1 percentage points off of what the data states. Oh, and I thought you disliked seasonal adjustment, so why are you using the seasonally adjusted numbers? There's a large difference...2.5 percentage points between the unadjusted numbers and your figure.

Here's the historical data (the percent changes aren't given, you'll have to do it yourself, or ask nicely and I'll post my results) Seasonally adjusted and Unadjusted

ETA Ok, found the seasonally adjusted percent changes HERE

Last edited:
AI my numbers agree with the revisions announced by the government just before the release of the new reporting month. To get updated June numbers, you go to the July report as it comes out.

If there is an additional minor revision six months later I probably do not have it, but these numbers paint a true picture of what is really happening to the economy regardless of the official lies and deception.

To get any month as it was last announced or revised, you can get the info from the Yahoo Financial site I linked to.

As regards seasonally adjusted numbers, I simply do not trust the seasonal adjustments to the number of people who filled out unemployment claims. Saying that 200,000 people do not count because they filled out their UI claims in the wrong season is insane, and the government is insane for trying to foist that kind of crap on a gullible public.

Only anally retentive people would believe that people did not do what they really did because it does not jive with traditional season averages.

Hell, of course it does not jive. We are in a Depression! It is turning into a horrible Depression.

Last edited:
Neubarth

Did you cover your shorts?
Yes about three times now. My net is a loss, though. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Everytime I see propaganda campaign by Geitner and Bernanke I cover. Those guys can sway the market with their imagined "recovery" talk.

The only thing they can point to is a decrease in the rate of collapse.

Pathological lying sack of shit! I have never said that industrial production is the prime engine of this economy. Why post an obvious lie like that?

Insane low IQ buffoons like you post on here with some frequency hiding behind your moniker, but you never know what you are writing about, so shitheads like you just lie all of the time. Go sit in the corner and play with yourself.

Industrial Production is the indication of Industrial Production. It is no more and no less than that. Idiots like you can not understand that to create an increase in money circulating in a service sector economy, it helps to put people back to work in INDUSTRY. Not having all of those industrial jobs makes it very hard to build the economy. That is the reason why it is still tanking.

Thank you for swallowing your crap. You write, "I have never said that industrial production is the prime engine of this economy."

Then why post them if they are not "prime" to the economy?

The rest of your comments are irrelevant because they are unimportant in relation to economic recovery.

Let's see -- believe Barth, Bernancke.

I remember folks like you growing up, who say, "Who are you calling ignornant?"

You make me laugh!

Thank you for swallowing your crap. You write, "I have never said that industrial production is the prime engine of this economy."

Then why post them if they are not "prime" to the economy?

The rest of your comments are irrelevant because they are unimportant in relation to economic recovery.

Let's see -- believe Barth, Bernancke.

I remember folks like you growing up, who say, "Who are you calling ignornant?"

You make me laugh!

It is always so funny watching you low IQ pathological liars try to worm your way out of your lies.. The fact remains that you were caught in a blatant lie and have brought horrible shame to your family name.

Industrial Production is an important factor in the American economy. Remember, dufus that we are the leading industrial country in the world. Our industrial might is over twice that of Communist China. So, Industrial Productions needs to start improving if we are going to see real economic improvement in this country. Nincompoops like you are too dumb to understand that and really pollute a message board with your low IQ blather.

Our overall economy is a complicated entity. It is not showing improvement and we have not stopped falling into depression.

your correction is gonna come neubarth i just have no idea when.
The funny thing is that when it starts I will probably miss it. For all investors there is this critical issue called timing. I am right about one out of nine times that I make an assumption on a market turn. Feelings and intuition and flipping coins are right about fifty percent of the time. Why is it that the actual start of a market turn is so difficult to peg?

Bernanke is definitely a waste of space... the US economy won't ever recover until he and the Fed are gotten rid of or at least held accountable

Bernanke is definitely a waste of space... the US economy won't ever recover until he and the Fed are gotten rid of or at least held accountable

That's awfully silly.

Here is the graph I said I would post.

6a00d83451986b69e20120a5195bc9970b-800wi

The economy is recovering.

How sustainable it may be is another question, but we will see growth this year, maybe even this quarter.

That's awfully silly.

Here is the graph I said I would post.

6a00d83451986b69e20120a5195bc9970b-800wi

The economy is recovering.

How sustainable it may be is another question, but we will see growth this year, maybe even this quarter.

well, any legitimate recovery would have to include a sustainable degree of growth

And don't forget, sooner or later, interest rates will have to get realistic, and that means a very grim reality for the future of the US economy

I'll be keeping my eyes on the commercial real estate and bond market for the remainder of 09 and 2010

Sure. I think the next five years will see substandard growth, though growth over the next 4-6 quarters will probably surprise to the upside. And I also believe that the government and the Fed are re-creating the same environment as it did earlier in the decade (though without the structures and conduits in the shadow banking system to really gun credit). That probably means real assets could go through the roof.

But nothing has changed in the fundamental structure of the US economy. Economic growth is created by growth in productivity. Despite the horrible mis-management of the economy, nothing has happened over the past decade to permanently damage the prospects for long term growth in productivity.

Forum List

Back