Bernanke Signals Fed Will Keep Outlook for `Extended Period' of Low Rates

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Federal Open Market Committee will probably maintain its outlook for a long period of low interest rates next week as tight credit and high unemployment weigh on the economy, Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke signaled.

It is obvious that he is scared. For some reason he does not understand that the only way you can get a Service sector economy running again is to stimulate JOBS, and not the Bankers Pocketbooks.

Neuwbarth, While you pontificate and act as if a "service economy" can actualy exist for more than the short term it takes to squander the wealth of the nation. I am still waiting for you to answer me on the 'Gold Bubble' thread.
Could it be that even an old carpenter with a limited education (myself) can shut you down with common sense?
I really would like you to show me wrong. I am so tired of being scared for my children and grandchildren. I fear this nation is doomed do to the actions of 'progressives'.
HOPE is ineffective against reality. What is is. Falling back on 'they must know what they are doing' as a way to stop having to face reality is cowardice.

Ok Newby. I guess I own your ass.
No response to rational thinking, how typical.
Shut up and drink your kool-aid, FOOL.

Neuwbarth, While you pontificate and act as if a "service economy" can actualy exist for more than the short term it takes to squander the wealth of the nation. I am still waiting for you to answer me on the 'Gold Bubble' thread.
Could it be that even an old carpenter with a limited education (myself) can shut you down with common sense?
I really would like you to show me wrong. I am so tired of being scared for my children and grandchildren. I fear this nation is doomed do to the actions of 'progressives'.
HOPE is ineffective against reality. What is is. Falling back on 'they must know what they are doing' as a way to stop having to face reality is cowardice.

The name is Neubarth. It is translated from high Germanic into English as New Beard. I am a direct descendant from New Beard the Great the Viking who explored North America in 1025.
I have not seen your post on the other thread. Had I, I would have answered it. I do not come on the board to play games. I come to share and gain information.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back