Bermuda: The new "recruiting tool" for terrorists!

I heard the real story is that Pakistani warlords turned these guys in for money, they are harmless and we should have never tortured them.

Amazing the right gets to point out these innocent men and not answer to obducting innocent men. How many millions did we have to give them for our mistake?

I heard the real story is that Pakistani warlords turned these guys in for money, they are harmless and we should have never tortured them.

Amazing the right gets to point out these innocent men and not answer to obducting innocent men. How many millions did we have to give them for our mistake?
they were NOT tortured, you dumbfuck

How do you know? At minimum the Uighurs were cleared of wrongdoing but held indefinitely without trial in Guantanamo Bay.

And I found this:

US Tortured Uighur Muslims and Allowed Chinese to Interrogate them at Guantanamo Bay

US Tortured Uighur Muslims and Allowed Chinese to Interrogate them at Guantanamo Bay | America at War

You don't know.

How do you know? At minimum the Uighurs were cleared of wrongdoing but held indefinitely without trial in Guantanamo Bay.

And I found this:

US Tortured Uighur Muslims and Allowed Chinese to Interrogate them at Guantanamo Bay

US Tortured Uighur Muslims and Allowed Chinese to Interrogate them at Guantanamo Bay | America at War

You don't know.
you dumbfuck, they ALL claim they were tortured
i's part of the Al Qaeda playbook
:rolleyes:
you are such a fucking DUPE

Guantanamo was tough.
Bermuda's nothing like that stuff.
Got booze to drink and smokes to puff
while lying on the beach
after Guantanamo.

>>>Download it here before you rot in hell, you infidel swine!<<<

party22.gif

Once again, proof that Liberals do not understand incentives!

Replacement video is out, in the form of an apology!
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8HL08Gm8N4]YouTube - "After Guantanamo" (2) Uighurs In Bermuda[/ame]

You're not following any of this too closely, are you? We ARE paying for all of this. Restaurant included.
Source?
You didn't pay attention, probably because the MSM didn't cover it. Eric Holder says it will not be closing, that some of these prisoners will remain there, 60 or so of them, without trial, indefinitely, because they are too dangerous to ever release. Because of their expertise in chemical and bio weapons, etc. He said they would never leave Gitmo, so that means it is NOT closing. But you can believe it all you want. The hardcore anti-war leftists are very upset.
I can't find any quote by Holder that says that. The 60 prisoners has been an issue, but I haven't seen it used as a reason to keep Gitmo open.
Have you got a source or a quote
Now, what again does any of this have to do with YouTube pulling the parody video?

Nothing. I'm responding to your thread title, which has nothing to do with a youtube controversy. I could care less over Youtube rolling over in response to another cease and desist.

You're not following any of this too closely, are you? We ARE paying for all of this. Restaurant included.
Source?
You didn't pay attention, probably because the MSM didn't cover it. Eric Holder says it will not be closing, that some of these prisoners will remain there, 60 or so of them, without trial, indefinitely, because they are too dangerous to ever release. Because of their expertise in chemical and bio weapons, etc. He said they would never leave Gitmo, so that means it is NOT closing. But you can believe it all you want. The hardcore anti-war leftists are very upset.
I can't find any quote by Holder that says that. The 60 prisoners has been an issue, but I haven't seen it used as a reason to keep Gitmo open.
Have you got a source or a quote
Ahh, I see. When I respond to your unsupported anecdotal assertions with some of my own, now you want a link even though you have supplied none to support your own anecdotal assertions.
I'm responding to your thread title, which has nothing to do with a youtube controversy. I could care less over Youtube rolling over in response to another cease and desist.
You are yet to respond to the actual thread title, which is: "Bermuda: The new "recruiting tool" for terrorists!" which is ABOUT the YouTube video which was pulled. But please, enlighten us all on how a nice, paid lifetime vacation in paradise isn't a recruiting tool for more terrorists. I'll wait.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back