Bermuda: The new "recruiting tool" for terrorists!

Feb 28, 2009
From the pus-infected, evil minds of TheAxisOfStevilShow and EIP networks, our latest parody hit:

After Guantanamo (Sung to "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. Words, music and vocals by Steve Parry.)

Aruba, Jamaica, Obama's gonna take you.
Bermuda, Bahama, calling all Jihadists.
Key Largo, Montego, maybe we should all go.
Jamaica.

I was doing time
in that orange jumpsuit of mine.
For that capitalist swine
George W. Bush.

Then came hope and change,
now things will never be the same.
I'm in my beach house, I got game
thanks to Barack Hussein.

After Guantanamo.

(chorus)

Aruba, Jamaica, Obama's gonna take ya.
Bermuda, Bahama, calling all Jihadists.
Key Largo, Montego, maybe we should all go to Guantanamo.
We'll do some time but in the end you know,
Bermuda is where we'll go.
After Guantanamo.

Ala Akba! Die infidel swine!

I got a beach front pad.
The infidels are fighting mad.
70 virgins wouldn't be bad,
but not as good as this.

No waterboarding here.
The ocean water is crystal clear.
You really ought to join me here,
I'll buy a round of beer
after Guantanamo.

(chorus)

Guantanamo was tough.
Bermuda's nothing like that stuff.
Got booze to drink and smokes to puff
while lying on the beach
after Guantanamo.

>>>Download it here before you rot in hell, you infidel swine!<<<

party22.gif

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Great Post, I am rotflmao. And to think that being a terrorist does not pay. Sure it does under this administration, and to think that we hard working tax payers get to pay for that lovely beach house and those ice cream cones that they are gorging on. I love the song!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol:

• Banned
Great Post, I am rotflmao. And to think that being a terrorist does not pay. Sure it does under this administration, and to think that we hard working tax payers get to pay for that lovely beach house and those ice cream cones that they are gorging on. I love the song!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol:
lad you liked it!

Video coming soon, some of our best hits are on video, here:

YouTube - trlrtrash13's Channel

• Banned
The video is out!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=nNRU_syEkq4]YouTube - "After Guantanamo" Uighers In The Bahamas[/ame]

The Uighers were not guilty of terrorism. We were holding innocent men without charge for years. Sending them to rather nice island nations is the least we could do, frankly.

The Uighers were not guilty of terrorism. We were holding innocent men without charge for years. Sending them to rather nice island nations is the least we could do, frankly.
I suppose you didn't see their training film, their interview where they talked all about their training, etc.

They just HAPPENED to be "hanging out" in ToraBora, right?

And if Gitmo was a recruiting tool for more terrorists, what's a lifetime paid vacation in one of the "nice island nations?" A better one!

And you are aware of course, that 60 or so of these Gitmo detainees will never be released, or charged. Correct? Just kept forever in Gitmo, which isn't really closing.

What's any of this got to do with the YouTube video being pulled?

so, you'll take them in your neighborhood, right?

I suppose you didn't see their training film, their interview where they talked all about their training, etc.

They just HAPPENED to be "hanging out" in ToraBora, right?

And if Gitmo was a recruiting tool for more terrorists, what's a lifetime paid vacation in one of the "nice island nations?" A better one!

And you are aware of course, that 60 or so of these Gitmo detainees will never be released, or charged. Correct? Just kept forever in Gitmo, which isn't really closing.

What's any of this got to do with the YouTube video being pulled?

Yes, they were in a training camp, and received weapons training there. But they never engaged in combat against the United States, and we do not consider them enemy combatants. They have been helpful to us in interrogations, and have freely identified other members of the training camps who were far more directly involved in actual terrorism.

In the interest of justice, they have to be released somewhere.

also, we're not paying for them. They're actually talking about opening a restaurant there to support themselves.

And Gitmo is closing, no matter how much you love the idea of it.

Sure. They'd probably be less dangerous than the jackass who lived in a tent on an acre behind my house and shot my dog one day.

But then I don't have this sense of hysteria that so many conservatives seem to have picked up.

Yes, they were in a training camp, and received weapons training there. But they never engaged in combat against the United States, and we do not consider them enemy combatants. They have been helpful to us in interrogations, and have freely identified other members of the training camps who were far more directly involved in actual terrorism.
They just happened to be hanging around ToraBora, with the rest of the terrorists.
In the interest of justice, they have to be released somewhere.
Like maybe, their own country?
also, we're not paying for them. They're actually talking about opening a restaurant there to support themselves.
You're not following any of this too closely, are you? We ARE paying for all of this. Restaurant included.
And Gitmo is closing, no matter how much you love the idea of it.
You didn't pay attention, probably because the MSM didn't cover it. Eric Holder says it will not be closing, that some of these prisoners will remain there, 60 or so of them, without trial, indefinitely, because they are too dangerous to ever release. Because of their expertise in chemical and bio weapons, etc. He said they would never leave Gitmo, so that means it is NOT closing. But you can believe it all you want. The hardcore anti-war leftists are very upset.

Now, what again does any of this have to do with YouTube pulling the parody video? Try to stay on topic, I know it's difficult. Which by the way you can still watch the video here:

After Guantanamo; Uighurs in Bermuda Video by The Axis of Stevil - MySpace Video

And it will also be embedded independently on one of my sites, along with the author's site. Ask yourself, "why did YouTube pull this harmless, funny video. Who's pulling the strings?"

Manning's claim is bogus, she is on the wrong side of the law here. To wit:

Fair Use (Copyright Law Section 107)

"...the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright."

Court Case:
Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, 510 U.S. 569 (1994)

They looked pretty dang happy the other day and as one said "we get up in the morning and
look out over this (the emerald ocean)." Yeah, tough sentence for an enemy combatant.
Where do we sign up? Great weather, nice beach, food & drink. Taxpayers of US paying, not them.
Such a deal. Where can we get jobs that give vacations like that? Sure beats Uigherland.

Sure. They'd probably be less dangerous than the jackass who lived in a tent on an acre behind my house and shot my dog one day.

But then I don't have this sense of hysteria that so many conservatives seem to have picked up.
no hysteria involved
but clearly you think these guys are clean as the driven snow
you, are a moron

New Topics

Forum List

Back