Berkely cops sit in patrol car and watch Trump supporters attacked

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO: Berkeley cops sit in patrol car and watch as Trump supporters attacked - The American Mirror
There were numerous reports from those on the scene that Berkeley police largely stayed back as Antifa agitators took pot shots at Donald Trump supporters on Saturday.

“As the violence escalated police in Berkeley stood down and retreated from the crowds,” reporter Tim Pool tweeted.

Follow
Tim Pool

✔@Timcast

As the violence escalated police in Berkeley stood down and retreated from the crowds. I have never seen so few police at an event like this

5:29 PM - 15 Apr 2017 · Berkeley, CA
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Someday when these pos cops need help nobody will be there to help them. They are there to protect and serve no political view should determine if you are protected or not.
Pay backs a bitch and you all just invited Karma to come and find you .

It also goes to show if the tables get turned, they will do the same to you.

The far right again attacked the far left and again got stomped.

Last edited:
Americans need to take this into consideration when being attacked next time. If the police are going to stand down, take advantage of it.

Americans need to take this into consideration when being attacked next time. If the police are going to stand down, take advantage of it.
Yes, there's so much standing down going on out there. Why, it's almost as if there's no law and order.

Cops are afraid of being sued or charged with misconduct is they do their jobs now. Why put themselves in harm's way?

Cops are afraid of being sued or charged with misconduct is they do their jobs now. Why put themselves in harm's way?

Well we can also say if you have a Trump sticker on your car and someone beats your ass because of it, should they stand there and watch. They aren't worried about getting sued they are immune from charges.

Just trumpkins doing what trump told them to do.

No you see Trumpkins are nut jobs like you Trump haters are. You all act alike and it's all caught on video. That means people who literally HATE TRUMP, some might not support him and they are not included in the lunatic category because even they don't go around acting like the Trump haters do.

Trump supporters act nothing like you lunatics

VIDEO: Berkeley cops sit in patrol car and watch as Trump supporters attacked - The American Mirror
There were numerous reports from those on the scene that Berkeley police largely stayed back as Antifa agitators took pot shots at Donald Trump supporters on Saturday.

“As the violence escalated police in Berkeley stood down and retreated from the crowds,” reporter Tim Pool tweeted.

Follow
Tim Pool

✔@Timcast

As the violence escalated police in Berkeley stood down and retreated from the crowds. I have never seen so few police at an event like this

5:29 PM - 15 Apr 2017 · Berkeley, CA
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Someday when these pos cops need help nobody will be there to help them. They are there to protect and serve no political view should determine if you are protected or not.
Pay backs a bitch and you all just invited Karma to come and find you .

It also goes to show if the tables get turned, they will do the same to you.
Should we "blame the local sheriff" since posse comitatus is the common law of the land?

^^^ What makes them think that they won't be sued or charged if they don't do their jobs?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
SOROS gets them out.

I agree.
Scum Soros dress them up too...

Both groups are against the U.S. A MOAB works well on the first group and a brain shot or two would quell the blood lust of the second group. I would recommend all concerned citizens to go armed because that group of animals will get bolder and more dangerous. It's not a game anymore.

^^^ What makes them think that they won't be sued or charged if they don't do their jobs?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
SOROS gets them out.

I agree.
Scum Soros dress them up too...

Both groups are against the U.S. A MOAB works well on the first group and a brain shot or two would quell the blood lust of the second group. I would recommend all concerned citizens to go armed because that group of animals will get bolder and more dangerous. It's not a game anymore.

the caves that the MOAB up were made by the almighty CIA oh isn't that shocking.

Forum List

Back