Berkeley Doctor Claims People Die From Chemotherapy, Not Cancer

The positives are quite obvious - the vast majority of people with forms of cancer that can be treated with chemotherapy will die.

Moest who are treated do not or at least have significantly higher survival rates. Chemo is brutal and very sad but saves lives. The treatments have been thoroughly tested over decades and newer treatments are coming out every year.
Chemo and radiations are "treatments". Treatments are not meant to cure, nor do they.
Yes they are and yes they do.

I have no idea what you seem to think treatments are supposed to do then.
Doctors treat cancer with the hope it will go into full remission. They cannot expect anything more than that. Have you ever heard of a doctor say, "Hey, we're going to cure your cancer with chemo/radiation."? No, you haven't. They say they will "treat" the patient with chemo and/or radiation.

Here, read this:
"Cure" vs. remission: The wording makes the difference | Scrubbing In
Yes it can come back. That really does not change anything.

You are splitting hairs here. They cannot fully tell if the cancer is totally cured or not but it certainly does cure many patients. All will continue monitoring in case it does come back from some cells missed.
I am not "splitting hairs" here. You claim (with no evidence) chemo and radiation cure cancers. I say they do not. Find some evidence chemo or radiation cure cancers. You wont because there isn't any. It takes a combination of many things to cure cancer and chemo and radiation are among the least likely to cure.
I am looking at my proof right now - my son.

Chemo and radiations are "treatments". Treatments are not meant to cure, nor do they.

Doctors treat cancer with the hope it will go into full remission. They cannot expect anything more than that. Have you ever heard of a doctor say, "Hey, we're going to cure your cancer with chemo/radiation."? No, you haven't. They say they will "treat" the patient with chemo and/or radiation.

Here, read this:

You are splitting hairs here. They cannot fully tell if the cancer is totally cured or not but it certainly does cure many patients. All will continue monitoring in case it does come back from some cells missed.
I am not "splitting hairs" here. You claim (with no evidence) chemo and radiation cure cancers. I say they do not. Find some evidence chemo or radiation cure cancers. You wont because there isn't any. It takes a combination of many things to cure cancer and chemo and radiation are among the least likely to cure.
I am very, very grateful your sons cancer has gone into remission. Please don't think I want to take any of that joy away from you or your family by disagreeing with you. I am not. I am just saying that there is no way for doctors to determine all of the cancer is gone from a body just because it is not detected. Minute amounts cannot be detected. For this reason alone it cannot be claimed a person is fully cured by chemo and/or radiation. "Full remission" does not mean "fully cured." I wish your son the best and I wish him a long, happy and healthy life.

Here, read this:

If the son has been asymptomatic for five years any new cancers found will be treated as a new cancer. Chemo and radiation are highly cancer causing in their own right.

Here, read this:

Here, read this:

Over and over I tell people this and nobody listens.

People who refuse chemotherapy treatment live on average 12 and a half years longer than people who undergo chemotherapy, says Dr. Jones.

According to recent statistics, approximately 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop cancer in their lifetimes. This saddening reality is made worse when it is acknowledged that modern methods of ‘treating’ the disease are often ineffective and only make the symptoms of the disease worse. In fact, according to one Berkeley doctor, chemotherapy doesn’t work 97% of the time.

Berkeley Doctor Claims People Die From Chemo, Not Cancer

Most likely he ain't lyin' I seen that happen 5x so far.

That umm Danny Thomas thing makes me mad. They experiment on kids with radiation.

50 years later, if it's not working, it's not working, derp!

Over and over I tell people this and nobody listens.

People who refuse chemotherapy treatment live on average 12 and a half years longer than people who undergo chemotherapy, says Dr. Jones.

According to recent statistics, approximately 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop cancer in their lifetimes. This saddening reality is made worse when it is acknowledged that modern methods of ‘treating’ the disease are often ineffective and only make the symptoms of the disease worse. In fact, according to one Berkeley doctor, chemotherapy doesn’t work 97% of the time.

Berkeley Doctor Claims People Die From Chemo, Not Cancer
Yup. Which is why I declined to have it after my mastectomy. And why I refuse RA meds. Same drugs, just in pill form or some kind of injection. I need my healthy cells, thankyouverymuch. Chemo kills it ALL off. I passed.
Treatment for cancer by mainstream medicine is about making money, not about curing anyone. Cure rates using chemo and radiation are extremely low. Less than 10% for most types of cancers.

All of us have been touched by cancer, if we live long enough. I lost my sister at 36 to breast cancer...they hit her with chemo and radiation and she withered away to a terrible death. Had she done nothing, she would likely have had a better result.

My mother in-law was diagnosed with colon cancer at 59. They told her she needed chemo once a week for 52 weeks. She did three weeks and looked like death warmed over....she told the chemo doc to fuck off and he was most insistent she continue, so he could make more money. She lived to 82 cancer free. Had she continued chemo, she would have died and the medical profession would have claimed she died of cancer.

It has been brought to my attention the link in the opening post may contain some serious errors. I do not like posting fabrications and normally evaluate my posts thoroughly before creating threads. HOWEVER, I feel this article (right or wrong) gives us all a chance to discuss the pros and cons of chemotherapy and radiation. If you have success stories concerning these treatments, please post and let us know WHY you think the treatments are the cause of the successes; If you have negatives, please post WHY you see chemotherapy and radiation treatments as negatives.
The positives are quite obvious - the vast majority of people with forms of cancer that can be treated with chemotherapy will die.

Moest who are treated do not or at least have significantly higher survival rates. Chemo is brutal and very sad but saves lives. The treatments have been thoroughly tested over decades and newer treatments are coming out every year.

Here, read this:
My sister went to Cancer Treatment Centers of America, hoping they could help her in the late stages of breast cancer...they claimed at the time, to be using new techniques that showed great promise. Of course, that was a lie. All they did was hit her with more chemo and radiation. When that failed, the doctor told her there was nothing more they could do. They made their money.

The cure for cancer is to pray to Jesus and vote for Republicans.

Do that, and you will become a billionaire and live forever. At least, that's what the white guys believe.
You need to get to know more white guys.

Forum List

Back