Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

"[Bannon is] a Nazi." --Howard Dean, 11/20/16

"Hate speech is not protected by the 1st amendment." --Dean, 4/20/17

Democrats would repeal the First Amendment if they could.

Would they? Would they repeal the First Amendment?

It's because of the First Amendment we have no state religion, even though Republicans want to force their religious beliefs on ours.

It's because of the First Amendment we have Freedom of the Press, even though Trump clearly doesn't like the press anytime he is reported on unfavorably.

It's because of the First Amendment people protest, and while rioting is wrong, not every protest is a riot.

I remember the good old days when college students didn't bitch about who their speakers were and when refs called traveling in basketball

They said if Trump won that intolerant fascists would silence those with whom they disagree by using threats of violence.

the opposite is happening. THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING.

They said if Trump won that intolerant fascists would silence those with whom they disagree by using threats of violence.

the opposite is happening. THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING.

And the lefties are so lacking is self awareness that they are not only witnessing it, but ACTIVELY SUPPORTING IT, and still not grasping that they are the bad guys.

this is how it ends. THIS IS HOW IT FALLS APART.

when they take away your freedom of speech...YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM! YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM! YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM!

the alt-left want to silence every. single. conservative. voice. in. the. United. States. of. America.

Skimmed it.

1. Not funny.

2. So, where were bits of the "comedians" roasting some random person other than the guest of honor?

1. Don't care.

2. That was a 'best of' clip. Watch a full roast. Any Comedy Central full roast. Everyone on the dais gets roasted. I'm not going to teach you how to use the googles. Do you need someone to tuck you into bed at night too?

Got it. YOu can't support your claims, but you stand by them anyways, because, well, just because.

This is completely normal for a liberal. Don't feel bad.

I don't feel bad at all, if anything I feel sorry for you because you can't seem to grasp concepts most children could get instantly.

Look genius, it isn't hard to look these roast videos up. Pretty much everyone on stage gets roasted. I'm not 'claiming' anything, it's a simple fact. Comedy Central has a ton of these things you could watch at any time, but you choose to be pedantic because... I suppose you are impaired in some way. BTW: I'm not a liberal. But you never cared about that, because it doesn't fit your partisan hack make believe narrative. Sad!

I skimmed your video, and saw nothing of what you claim.

I asked you to specific some points in the video where I could see what you claim occurred.

Instead of doing that, you have been dodging and weaving.

Your deflections demonstrate that you cannot support your claims, but still stand by your unsupported (unsupportable?) position.

THe rest of your post is meaningless blather.
You certainly can't be talking about the Rob Lowe roast because everyone in the dais took shots at each other.

You sir, are an idiot. In America, folks have the right to speak. If their speech makes you feel unsafe, tough.

“Congress should think about whether or not we should be sending money to universities that only have one set of speech.” Rand Paul.

Only the Left shuts down speech. Only the Left shuts down traffic. Only the Left shuts down rallies. Only the Left shuts down businesses.

Why is the Left so afraid of words? Afraid of thoughts? Afraid of points of view? Afraid of speech?
Why?

Last edited:
the left are threatened by the 1st amendment!

DFNfuwQXgAYdiiF.jpg

Forum List

Back