Bergdahl Supporters?

A soldiers job is to shut up,follow orders and get the job done. Not comment on a POW and speculate over stupid shit. We leave that to arm chair warriors and republicans..usually one in the same.

Wrong.

A soldier does not have to give up his or her right to free speech while out of uniform.

Know your code of military conduct before you spew garbage.

That was a pretty stupid comment. I was clearly told what I could, and could not, say more than once in my military career. I was even given precise answers to questions that I might be asked when I was off duty in a foreign port. I still remember the exact words because it was the longest way of saying "I don't know" I ever came across.

I can neither confirm, nor deny, the presence, or absence, of nuclear weapons on board any Navy vessel.

I was not referring to classified information.

I was referring to having the right to offer an opinion while not in uniform.

And we always did have the right. Albeit many of us didn't use it.

Wrong.

A soldier does not have to give up his or her right to free speech while out of uniform.

Know your code of military conduct before you spew garbage.

That was a pretty stupid comment. I was clearly told what I could, and could not, say more than once in my military career. I was even given precise answers to questions that I might be asked when I was off duty in a foreign port. I still remember the exact words because it was the longest way of saying "I don't know" I ever came across.

I can neither confirm, nor deny, the presence, or absence, of nuclear weapons on board any Navy vessel.

I was not referring to classified information.

I was referring to having the right to offer an opinion while not in uniform.

And we always did have the right. Albeit many of us didn't use it.

Even that was limited. For example, offering an opinion about the President, even wile off duty, was a tricky proposition, especially for NCOs and Officers.

I think any defenders that may come forward if any exist wont be shown for another week or two.

Right now the news is doing it outrage rating fest to put their neck out with a Bergdahl supporter.

Do you mean someone who supported him leaving his post or supports him? I dont think you'll find anyone in the first catagory

I think you are full of shit and desperate to find something to make Obama look good about this.

Give it up, it is only going to get worse.

I didnt mention Obama once you partisan fuck. I said Bergdahl. I know the spelling is close and everything :eusa_boohoo:

No one can even mention Berg without you going on about Obama then calls everyone else partisan :lol:

I think any defenders that may come forward if any exist wont be shown for another week or two.

Right now the news is doing it outrage rating fest to put their neck out with a Bergdahl supporter.

Do you mean someone who supported him leaving his post or supports him? I dont think you'll find anyone in the first catagory

I think you are full of shit and desperate to find something to make Obama look good about this.

I didnt mention Obama once you partisan fuck. I said Bergdahl. I know the spelling is close and everything :eusa_boohoo:

No one can even mention Berg without you going on about Obama then calls everyone else partisan :lol:
Bergdahl's fate is explicitly tied to Obama's legacy at this point. It would be the straw that broke the camel's back, if Obama had a spine.

Aww, did I hurt your feewings when I pointed out that Obama screwed the pooch?

The issue is how Obama handled the situation, and your pathetic need to pretend that you are not a partisan hack. All of Halberd's defenders were present on the Sunday morning news shows and the photo op in the Rose Garden. You know the one I am talking about, the one where his terrorist sympathizing father called for the death of American soldiers and quoted the Quran?.

Question: Where are all of Bergdahl's fellow platoon members that are coming out in public and supporting him? Some of his defenders on these post want to criticize a rush to judgement based on those platoon members who have been critical of him.

Question: Why would a returned American "need" supporters? What's up with that?

No I just wonder what form of dyslexia turns the word Bergdahl into Obama while pretending that you dont have Obama Derangement Syndrome

No I just wonder what form of dyslexia turns the word Bergdahl into Obama while pretending that you dont have Obama Derangement Syndrome

I am not pretending, idiot, you are. I am using evidence to refute your fantasies. In response, you claim that the fact that I refuse to entertain your fantasies without evidence is proof that I am a hack.

Question: Where are all of Bergdahl's fellow platoon members that are coming out in public and supporting him? Some of his defenders on these post want to criticize a rush to judgement based on those platoon members who have been critical of him.
Will Traitor North and his followers due?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=287604197929084&id=216940628328775

Oliver North

November 4, 2011 ·

Thirty two years ago today, radical Islamists incited by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini sacked the U.S. embassy in Tehran. This act of aggression started a brutal 444-day long ordeal for 52 American hostages. They were finally released on January 20, 1981 - the day Ronald Reagan was inaugurated President of the United States.
Today, I received from the National League of POW/MIA Families, a "Never Forget Bracelet" emblazoned with the name of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. He was seized on June 30, 2009 in Afghanistan and is being held by the Haqqani Organization - a Taliban afilliated terrorist group - in northwest Pakistan. Sgt Bergdahl and his loved ones here at home deserve our prayers and encouragement until he is rescued or released. That's what we do. We're Americans.

How about letting the kid go home to his family and leaving him alone?

He indirectly caused the death of his fellow Soldiers. There is consequences for his actions, he took an oath. He betrayed his platoon, and his country
This has already been debunked, but when the Right will lie about this, they will lie about everything!

How about letting the kid go home to his family and leaving him alone?

He indirectly caused the death of his fellow Soldiers. There is consequences for his actions, he took an oath. He betrayed his platoon, and his country
This has already been debunked, but when the Right will lie about this, they will lie about everything!
BS, nothing has been bunked or debunked. From all appearances though, Obama is up the creek without a paddle.

Question: Why would a returned American "need" supporters? What's up with that?

Says much about the situation doesn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=287604197929084&id=216940628328775

Oliver North

November 4, 2011 ·

Thirty two years ago today, radical Islamists incited by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini sacked the U.S. embassy in Tehran. This act of aggression started a brutal 444-day long ordeal for 52 American hostages. They were finally released on January 20, 1981 - the day Ronald Reagan was inaugurated President of the United States.
Today, I received from the National League of POW/MIA Families, a "Never Forget Bracelet" emblazoned with the name of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. He was seized on June 30, 2009 in Afghanistan and is being held by the Haqqani Organization - a Taliban afilliated terrorist group - in northwest Pakistan. Sgt Bergdahl and his loved ones here at home deserve our prayers and encouragement until he is rescued or released. That's what we do. We're Americans.

North said on television last night that he threw it away when he learned the circumstance surrounded Sgt. Bunghole case.

Oliver North

November 4, 2011 ·

We may be Americans, but we are not all pussies.

This guy split from the whole fucking program an went native. What was the rush to get him back. If his life was in danger then why not let him die, Problem solved. Instead its Taliban =5, USA -6.

BS, nothing has been bunked or debunked. From all appearances though, Obama is up the creek without a paddle.

It has been completely debunked, you just can't give up a lie once you have swallowed it! Two soldiers died during the most intense period of the search after Sergeant Bergdahl’s June 30 disappearance. Both were inside an outpost that came under attack, not out patrolling and running checkpoints looking for him. The other six soldiers died in late August and early September.

The three in his unit that accuse him of dersertion are, uh, REPRESENTED:

Three former members of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's platoon spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday about Bergdahl's disappearance, his freedom and how he should be treated now that he's out. The interviews were facilitated by a public relations firm, Capitol Media Partners, co-owned by Republican strategist Richard Grenell. All three men said Bergdahl should be investigated for desertion. Army Chief of Staff Gen. John McHugh said Tuesday that after Bergdahl has recovered, the Army will "review" the circumstances of his disappearance.

Forum List

Back