Bergdahl Supporters?

How about letting the kid go home to his family and leaving him alone?

Doesn't he have a responsibility to answer for his actions?

He's not the only one.

colin-powell-un1.jpg

I think any defenders that may come forward if any exist wont be shown for another week or two.

Right now the news is doing it outrage rating fest to put their neck out with a Bergdahl supporter.

Do you mean someone who supported him leaving his post or supports him? I dont think you'll find anyone in the first catagory

I think any defenders that may come forward if any exist wont be shown for another week or two.

Right now the news is doing it outrage rating fest to put their neck out with a Bergdahl supporter.

Do you mean someone who supported him leaving his post or supports him? I dont think you'll find anyone in the first catagory

In 2 weeks some unknown person that wants to get an interview with msnbc in silhouette will come out, and give him his support? Okay, got it. I will wait patiently

In 2 weeks some unknown person that wants to get an interview with msnbc in silhouette will come out, and give him his support? Okay, got it. I will wait patiently

You're right, no one could ever support this guy. I saw his mama ripping up his birth cert. What was I thinking?

The Republicans who were supporting Bergdahl suddenly scrubbed the evidence as best they could,

after their puppetmasters in the rightwing propaganda machine pulled some strings.

This whole anti-troop it's OK to leave the someone behind Republican agenda is very disturbing. His fellow platoon members whining about having to go out and find or rescue a fellow soldier, no matter how wierd or disturbed the fellow soldier became under stress indicates an extreme lowering of soldier standards.

Remember when Bush Sr. was VP to Reagan who was selling weapons to the Mujaheddin?

GHW Bush should die in prison for treason.

GH Bush is our most underrated President in history. His handling of the end of the Cold War and collapse of the USSR was brilliant. Used force to take out pineapple face in Panama-deft use of Roosevelt Corollary, and he built a multinational coalition to throw Iraq Army out of Kuwait...again, brilliant.

Question: Where are all of Bergdahl's fellow platoon members that are coming out in public and supporting him? Some of his defenders on these post want to criticize a rush to judgement based on those platoon members who have been critical of him.

Go Bowe!

By Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, USAF, Ret'd

If Bowe gets home and is allowed to live his life, it will be the right thing, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed. If this episode leads to more discussion of the legal and Catch-22 status of Gitmo and the utter inability of anyone there to get a legitimate trial, or to be released without controversy, that would be good. If it leads to a deeper discussion of the real nature of the evil the USG has been doing in Afghanistan for the past decade, and more awareness of Afghan politics today, that’s fine. And, if due to Washington politics and reactive anger by war lovers some aspect of this case leads to an impeachment of the President, after we’ve seen so many impeachable offenses that never motivated the Republican House to act, well, that would be icing on the cake."

Obama's going to madder than mad when he reads the news that there is video of the traitor leaving his post. And others have notes that they kept during the search for him.

If Bergdahl were a real POW everyone would be rejoicing in his release. The only place that I read anything positive about the deserter is here on USMB by the usual obamabots :D:D

It makes sense that the entrance and exit would have surveillance cameras.
I hope it still exists
Is There Video Footage of Bergdahl Walking Away From His Post? Here?s What the Gov?t Told Us | TheBlaze.com

Whatever this dope did will NEVER EVER excuse Obama for releasing the Obama5.

This whole anti-troop it's OK to leave the someone behind Republican agenda is very disturbing. His fellow platoon members whining about having to go out and find or rescue a fellow soldier, no matter how wierd or disturbed the fellow soldier became under stress indicates an extreme lowering of soldier standards.
We left deserters behind after Korean War when they crossed over and joined the other side...just like Sgt. Jihadi did back in 2009. He was under stress? Well no shit. So was the rest of his platoon and they stayed and fought, and looked for his sorry ass. Obama should of had him drummed out of the service and then we could of left him.

Obama's going to madder than mad when he reads the news that there is video of the traitor leaving his post. And others have notes that they kept during the search for him.

If Bergdahl were a real POW everyone would be rejoicing in his release. The only place that I read anything positive about the deserter is here on USMB by the usual obamabots :D:D

I hope it still exists
Is There Video Footage of Bergdahl Walking Away From His Post? Here?s What the Gov?t Told Us | TheBlaze.com

It disappeared faster than Obama's birth records.

I hope it still exists

Golden! Just Golden!

Question: Where are all of Bergdahl's fellow platoon members that are coming out in public and supporting him? Some of his defenders on these post want to criticize a rush to judgement based on those platoon members who have been critical of him.

A soldiers job is to shut up,follow orders and get the job done. Not comment on a POW and speculate over stupid shit. We leave that to arm chair warriors and republicans..usually one in the same.

Wrong.

A soldier does not have to give up his or her right to free speech while out of uniform.

Know your code of military conduct before you spew garbage.

That was a pretty stupid comment. I was clearly told what I could, and could not, say more than once in my military career. I was even given precise answers to questions that I might be asked when I was off duty in a foreign port. I still remember the exact words because it was the longest way of saying "I don't know" I ever came across.

I can neither confirm, nor deny, the presence, or absence, of nuclear weapons on board any Navy vessel.

I think you are full of shit and desperate to find something to make Obama look good about this.

Give it up, it is only going to get worse.

Forum List

Back