Berg decapitation video was filmed inside the Abu Ghraib prison?

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Holy guacamole! My sister just sent me this:

Berg decapitation video was filmed inside the Abu Ghraib prison

by
Hector Carreon
La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - May 16, 2004 - (ACN) There is now ample evidence that the video showing the decapitation of 26 year old Nicholas Berg of Philadelphia by purported Al queda members is a complete fraud. The real Nick Berg may or may not be dead, but the heavily edited video is nothing but a fake. This is the conclusion of La Voz de Aztlan after a frame by frame analysis and the conclusion of hundreds of film, medical and other experts world wide who downloaded, viewed and analyzed the video as well. Literally thousands of persons world wide requested the video, which is rapidly disappearing from the Internet, after our news service published "Nick Berg decapitation video declared a fraud by medical doctor" on Wednesday May 12 and which was linked by other independent news services on the World Wide Web.... source

Man, I watched this video and it looked fake. Horrifying close to and possibly real, but let's hope it was a fake....

Last I recall, agents need to fake a death if they are found out.

:rolleyes:

I hope it was a fake, very realistic the one I watched. I wretched.

The real Nick Berg may or may not be dead
Yeah, I'm sure he's alive and the media is just not talking about it for some strange reason. :rolleyes:

BTW, why do people keep posting stuff from this same source over and over?

Are they suggesting that US soldiers killed him? I don't know what else they could be suggesting if they think it happened at Abu Ghraib. If so, then I am really disgusted that they'd even suggest that.

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000

I don't, actually. Never even seen the website until today.

Yeah, I'm sure he's alive and the media is just not talking about it for some strange reason.

Are they suggesting that US soldiers killed him? I don't know what else they could be suggesting if they think it happened at Abu Ghraib. If so, then I am really disgusted that they'd even suggest that.

they're idiots? a real possibility.

If it was filmed at Abu Ghraib prison, then it was US soldiers posing as terrorists and severed a dummy? Thats what I got out of it. I am very confused.

I personally didnt watch the video, even though I felt and continue to fell like I have to. Stuff like that tends to get to me, and really I dont want to deal with it.

Desperation breeds insanity. Before this would just be heralded as an off the wall conspiracy theory. Now its getting credence by some "Moderate" (term used loosely) thinking liberals.

This summer will be remembered as the summer of insanity.

Cool nick berg is hanging out with elvis now---------get real people. If he was dead before the decapitation it was still a gruesome sight. If faked,why?

Well, I finally just watched the video in finality and I do not see how anybody can think this thing was faked.

I have read all kinds of reasons for why people don't think it is real. So I will only focus on a couple.

1. They say the lips don't match the speech. You can't see their lips. They are all wearing head coverings, so how can you see their lips?

2. They say that he starts screaming before they ever even grab him. It is clear on the audio it is not him screaming, but some people that are out of the view of the camera. You can tell that, in anticipation of what is about to happen, they start yelling and chanting like a rabid pack of dogs.

3. They say there is no blood. Well, I saw plenty of it dripping from his head once it was separated from the body. Also, blankets were placed on the floor so of course you can't see blood on the floor. The blankets were probably placed there to keep the clean-up easy.

I am convinced after viewing the tape that it is real. No ifs and or butts. And as for the color of the walls.... well, you can't really tell if they are yellow, white and dirty, or what. So that doesn't mean crap to me. And as I have said somewhere on one of the threads before, the fact the prison and the terrorists had similar chairs.... well, I have some of those same type of cheap plastic chairs at my house as I am sure MILLIONS of Americans do. You can buy them at Target, Home Depot, etc. for nearly next to nothing. So I am sure they are quite popular in poor countries too.

As far as I am concerned, there is no controversy. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

(BTW: My wife is the one that wanted to watch the video - she has been hearing the same stuff to about it being faked and in her opinion also, it is real)

Forum List

Back