Berg and Islam

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Throw rocks, go ahead, but some food for thought...

1. Berg was wearing a tradional muslim beard in the video.
2. Berg was encouraged to leave Iraq and offered a ticket, but refused.
3. Berg's email address was used by a terrorist before 911.
4. Berg was interviewd by the FBI right after 911.

On FOX today they ran a story that talked about how Berg was interviewed by the FBI right after 911. It seems that Berg's email address was used by one of the 911 terrorists while attending flight training school. Berg explained that when he was at OU, he had let an Arab friend use his email address and so somehow his login information must have been passed on through that friend.

Something smells...

was Berg a convert that gave his life for Allah?? The coincidence of Berg being linked to terrorists before 911 and then killed by terrorists now seems to smell of something.... too much weed? Maybe, but man, something weird is happening here.

Also on FOX they interviewed a "friend" of Bergs that lived in the same hotel. He says that Berg never drank but that the night before he "disappeared" he and Berg got a little tipsy together. He said that as Berg was entering his room, he told his friend, "this will be the last time I see you".

Again, something stinks....,

Jesus its been ages since you've been on! Did you score a few pounds of kill and leave reality for awhile?

I've been wondering the same exact shit too. They said he was forced to grow the beard, pretty full beard for that few days in captivity. They also stated he was a self employed telecommunications contractor(going from memory?), what the hell would he be doing in Iraq? Selling cell phones? Plus the fact that his family went into a rant about Bush upon learning of his death.

Could we have had another Jihad Johnny?
Was he a willing martyr in this incident?

If he wasn't i'm still real pissed!

Hey!

Frankly, I got tired of the site for a while. I guess I try to use logic too much.

I just finished reading David Horowitz's book, "The Art of Political War". His basic premise is that Conservatives use reason and logic and so, we are losing the political war and we will continue to unless we start becoming more like the DEMS in how we prosecute that war... in other words, LIE and play up to the EMOTIONS of Americans.

Anyway, something really is fishy about this Berg. I am beginning to think he was a Jihad Johnny. The news just loves to keep saying that, although is father runs an anti-war group, his son was a "strong" supporter of Bush. I don't believe that for one minute. I believe he was up to something.

Yeah, he was an "independent" contractor. A Jew that goes to Iraq and, according to his friend in the interview, was able to make a lot of money in a short time building cell towers for the Iraqis. The guy even said something along the lines of "Berg just somehow knew how to win the bids". Something ain't right!

The tape is missing is few seconds and the head in the final picture looks more like the head of one of the Israeli soldiers that was in the news lately than it does of Berg. Perhaps Berg wasn't killed at all and it was staged. You never know.

Too much weed?? maybe.....

Sounding fishier to me all the time which is too bad-------I like to catch and eat fish. I'm sure the liberals will investigate this thoroughly for us.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have had a problem with his hair as well.

Lets analyze a few points:

1. He had hair and beard to look islamic
2. He looked drugged. -(most captives DO on these films, and he WAS a big guy, so it would make sense)
3. He looked PALE.
4. He was squirming up until the last second or 2 of the removal even though he didn't put up much of a fight (the drugs?)

In any case, it doesn't seem right.

I know that terrorists use cel phones quite a bit, maybe he was trying to sell to terrorists for the $$.

He would have to be in league with them even slightly to gain their trust, and therefore grow out his hair.

If he just "happened to win" the bids, either the terrorists KNEW they wanted him consistently, or he had it rigged for gaining their business specifically.

If he was grabbed by authorities and then let go, it was probably because they knew he was up to something but couldn't prove it. Was he then recruited as a spy by America? Did he get caught? Was he then killed as a spy, but played as a news controlling wildcard?

Too many questions with zero answers.

These kinds of situations always point to a completely different answer than what the public is allowed to know.

You know I am sick and tired of all the terrorist sympathizors supporting conspiracy theories about Berg being in league with them. Jesus Christ if he was he sure did a piss poor job dont you think? I dont know you, but I dont go helping people by saying "hey use me for a free head shot! Yeah that will really work them over good".

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Patriot
You know I am sick and tired of all the terrorist sympathizors supporting conspiracy theories about Berg being in league with them. Jesus Christ if he was he sure did a piss poor job dont you think? I dont know you, but I dont go helping people by saying "hey use me for a free head shot! Yeah that will really work them over good".

If you think I am a "terrorist sympathiser" you REALLY have me mistaken for someone else.

Originally posted by NewGuy
If you think I am a "terrorist sympathiser" you REALLY have me mistaken for someone else.

I think what she meant to say was that the stories about Berg being a "terrorist sympathizer" were bullshit. Not that you were a terrorist sympathizer.

Just wanted to clarify for ya big fella.

Originally posted by NewGuy

Touchy touchy there, meathead. What a rube.

New info this morning says that the reason the FBI interviewed him 3 times in Iraq was because, the first time he was picked up, in MOSUL of all places, he was carrying two books. One was the Quaran and the other was a book on anti-semitism.

Can you say - Jihad Johnny?!

That is a possibility... or he would have been using his Jewish roots to travel freely in and out of Israel for terrorists.

Berg comes across to me as a guy that came from a very fucked up family. His family claims he was a big Bush supporter yet his father is a big anti-war, anti-bush practitioner. I wonder if the kid, in all his desires to go AGAINST his parents first claimed to support Bush then later decided to turn against his own roots - Judaism.

But then again, your theory on the Mossad makes some sense. The only problem I see with that is the Mossad would have been smart enough to change his name to something non-Jewish and they would not have let him travel to Iraq with a Jewish entry stamp in his passport.

I am sticking with the theory that he is another Johnny what's his name (the kid that went to fight with the Taliban cuz he hated his parents). I think the terrorists were using him (as a Jew he was able to travel safely to Israel and then, as an American, on to Iraq) and when his usefullness ran out, they killed him (that includes after they took his money from the contracts THEY made sure he won....)

I don't think the mossad is stupid enough to try to use this guy. I think they realized that there was something fishy about him too and 5 bucks says they were watching him and may have been the ones who told the FBI about him. I feel for his family but his father needs to shut the fuck up. The media is using his hysterical
rantings to bash Bush. How sick.

Forum List

Back