Benjamin Netanyahu: Israel to retain key West Bank settlement in any peace deal

Foreign aid to Israel is not welfare, dopey dope. Welfare recipients do not work. Israelis are among the hardest-working, productive, smartest people on Earth.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in venture capital to help fund Israeli electric transportation technology...
Better Place Adds $350 Million Toward Its Electric Car Goals - NYTimes.com

just because you have some giant master race hardon for jews doesn't make the HANDOUT that the US pours into israel anything other than what it is: welfare.

but, I guess this is why you don't cite evidence anyway... I bet if you copy and paste a thousand words from the JVL about how great of a smile Sandy Koufax had you can redirect the subject away from the American tit your Master Race is sucking on..

No one gives a shit about foreign aid to Israel, cept poor losers, like you, with no jobs. If you worried more about your own pathetic life, instead of Israel, you'd be much happier.

It seems that Paranoia is a great motivator

Jews have, historically, been among the most successful, most educated, most prosperous people in the world.

and, if you don't BELIEVE that jews are the new master race just ask Marc39! He'll copy and paste proof from the jewish virtual library for you!

:lol:

It seems that Paranoia is a great motivator

Jews have, historically, been among the most successful, most educated, most prosperous people in the world.

and, if you don't BELIEVE that jews are the new master race just ask Marc39! He'll copy and paste proof from the jewish virtual library for you!

Mark Twain thought Jews were the master race, pinhead...
If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

Do yourself a big favor and focus more on your pitiful life and less on successful Jews and you'll be much better off.

just because you have some giant master race hardon for jews doesn't make the HANDOUT that the US pours into israel anything other than what it is: welfare.

but, I guess this is why you don't cite evidence anyway... I bet if you copy and paste a thousand words from the JVL about how great of a smile Sandy Koufax had you can redirect the subject away from the American tit your Master Race is sucking on..

No one gives a shit about foreign aid to Israel, cept poor losers, like you, with no jobs. If you worried more about your own pathetic life, instead of Israel, you'd be much happier.

oh, you speak for EVERYONE now, eh jew? Nice to know. Why don't you let me know what i'm allowed to eat for dinner tonight too. I want to make sure i'm wearing my yellow goyim patch while I'm in your presence, ubermench, in order to avoid your masterful assumptions like... uh... that i'm unemployed.. uh.. yea..

maybe if you took your leech lips off of the tit of America and stopped trying to use THIS nation as your jewish tampon that, indeed, life in America would be much better for AMERICANS.

but, fat chance of that, eh jew? as if you'll stop drinking free blood...

If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

Do yourself a big favor and focus more on your pitiful life and less on successful Jews and you'll be much better off.

coincidentally, SO DO YOU, killer!

Naw.. I think I'll go ahead and keep speaking my mind about sheisty motherfuckers like you and let you wallow in your total inability to keep me from doing so. After all, given that this "success" is bought by the blood of Americans I guess you don't have near as much to brag about, eh killer?

You are like a fucking national trust fund kid preening about because you used your daddy's money to buy a lexus for your first car. Whoopty fucking do, killer.

Last edited:

confidentially, SO DO YOU, killer!

Naw.. I think I'll go ahead and keep speaking my mind about sheisty motherfuckers like you and let you wallow in your total inability to keep me from doing so. After all, given that this "success" is bought by the blood of Americans I guess you don't have near as much to brag about, eh killer?

You are like a fucking national trust fund kid preening about because you used your daddy's money to buy a lexus for your first car. Whoopty fucking do, killer.

Ah, I struck a nerve, eh, about your pitiful life. Consider this a wake-up call, then. Time wasted fixating on Jews is less time spent on fixing your own tragic life.

Ah, I struck a nerve, eh, about your pitiful life. Consider this a wake-up call, then. Time wasted fixating on Jews is less time spent on fixing your own tragic life.

if that is what you need to tell yourself in order to keep from feeling like a sheisty jew then so be it, killer. The original point made was regarding the WELFARE that israel receives and, instead of offering valid rebuttal, you make a total jackass of yourself while acting pompously about jews as the new master race. We get it. You've traded the color from blond hair and blue eyes to dark hair and large noses while retaining the same mentality that nazis were convinced of.

And, ironies of ironies jew, make yourself less of a punchline by bringing up tragic, sad stories about pathetic lives given the direct drama queen routine your kind whip out every time you need to RECEIVE something and fall over yourself to remind everyone about how picked on jews are. Seriously, go find something to read besides the jewish virtual library and op eds from jews one of these days.

:rofl:

if that is what you need to tell yourself in order to keep from feeling like a sheisty jew then so be it, killer. The original point made was regarding the WELFARE that israel receives and, instead of offering valid rebuttal, you make a total jackass of yourself while acting pompously about jews as the new master race. We get it. You've traded the color from blond hair and blue eyes to dark hair and large noses while retaining the same mentality that nazis were convinced of.

And, ironies of ironies jew, make yourself less of a punchline by bringing up tragic, sad stories about pathetic lives given the direct drama queen routine your kind whip out every time you need to RECEIVE something and fall over yourself to remind everyone about how picked on jews are. Seriously, go find something to read besides the jewish virtual library and op eds from jews one of these days.

Still, you obsess on Jews? You're a self-hating ticking time-bomb before you shoot yourself in the mouth with a 45, you closet homo.

Still, you obsess on Jews? You're a self-hating ticking time-bomb before you shoot yourself in the mouth with a 45, you closet homo.

NOW you are just getting repetitive, jew. Maybe you just watched Inglorious Bastards a few too many times and forgot what historic FICTION really is. Maybe the temperature outside in 68 degrees and mommy won't let you outside to play kick the goyim with the other jewish kids. Regardless, the fact still remains that israel sucks from the American tit like your mouth surrounds offered meat down at the Manhole and your lame ass op eds and JVL tantrums don't change this.

time to polish that crystal ball, nose job!

NOW you are just getting repetitive, jew. Maybe you just watched Inglorious Bastards a few too many times and forgot what historic FICTION really is. Maybe the temperature outside in 68 degrees and mommy won't let you outside to play kick the goyim with the other jewish kids. Regardless, the fact still remains that israel sucks from the American tit like your mouth surrounds offered meat down at the Manhole and your lame ass op eds and JVL tantrums don't change this.

LOL, mommy lives in a $750,000 house I purchased for her. Israel is the US's best and most reliable ally. You just repeat the same stale mantra. Get a life and a job, loser.

LOL, mommy lives in a $750,000 house I purchased for her. Israel is the US's best and most reliable ally. You just repeat the same stale mantra. Get a life and a job, loser.

yea yea yea... you can be anything that you want to claim on these interwebz, eh jew? and, with allies like that who needs enemies? This relationship is more like cancer cells in the lungs than anything even remotely symbiotic.

but hey.. at least you stopped repeating yourself by repeating ME, eh jew? now go run along before history repeats itself.

yea yea yea... you can be anything that you want to claim on these interwebz, eh jew? and, with allies like that who needs enemies? This relationship is more like cancer cells in the lungs than anything even remotely symbiotic.

but hey.. at least you stopped repeating yourself by repeating ME, eh jew? now go run along before history repeats itself.

Self-hating boy, try to get an education and a job. You're headed for suicide.

You certainly haven't quoted "everyone", dumbass. So far, you've quoted an OPINION EDITORIAL by a jew...

An opinion editorial written by one of the most respected commentators in America, David Brooks, who is employed by the New York Times, one of the most prestigious newspapers in the world, if not the most prestigious.

You cannot factually refute one word Brooks wrote about the success of Israel.

And don't forget Judith Miller.

Then why is Israel on welfare?

Foreign aid to Israel is not welfare, dopey dope. Welfare recipients do not work. Israelis are among the hardest-working, productive, smartest people on Earth.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in venture capital to help fund Israeli electric transportation technology...

Take away everything Israel has stolen or mooched and it would be an office in Tel Aviv.

Take away everything Israel has stolen or mooched and it would be an office in Tel Aviv.

I pay more in taxes than you will make in a lifetime, so, you're mooching off me, slacker.

Forum List

Back